Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Complement-Coagulation Cross-Talk: A Potential Mediator of the Physiological Activation of Complement by Low pH. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Immunol 2015.:215.
- Furosemide-induced urinary acidification is caused by pronounced H+ secretion in the thick ascending limb. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 May 20.:ajprenal.00154.2015.
- Nephrocalcinosis in Calcium Stone Formers Who Do Not Have Systemic Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Urol 2015 May 16.
- Secondary Sjogren's syndrome presenting with hypokalemic periodic paralysis. [Journal Article]
- Oxf Med Case Reports 2014 Nov; 2014(8):135-7.
- Physiological and molecular responses of the goldfish kidney (Carassius auratus) to metabolic acidosis, and potential mechanisms of renal ammonia transport. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Exp Biol 2015 May 18.
- Gitelman's syndrome complicated by mild renal insufficiency and high anion gap acidosis; a rare presentation in a young female. [Journal Article]
- J Nephropathol 2015 Apr; 4(2):38-42.
- [Renal involvement in glycogen storage disease type 1: Practical issues]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Nephrol Ther 2015 May 6.
- A novel mutation pattern of kidney anion exchanger 1 gene in patients with distal renal tubular acidosis in iran. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Kidney Dis 2015 May; 9(3):230-8.
- Nephropathic Cystinosis Presenting as Renal Fanconi Syndrome without Glycosuria. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2015 Mar; 9(3):SD05-6.
- Comprehensive clinical approach to renal tubular acidosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Nephrol 2015 May 9.