Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hypokalemia and suspected renal tubular acidosis associated with topical carbonic anhydrase inhibitor therapy in a cat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio) 2015 Nov 23.
- Primary Sjögren's Syndrome Presenting as Flaccid Quadriparesis. [Journal Article]
- J Assoc Physicians India 2015 Apr; 63(4):60-3.
- V-type ATPase proton pump expression during enamel formation. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matrix Biol 2015 Nov 13.
- The Value Of Renal Biopsy In Diagnosing Infantile Nephropathic Cystinosis Associated With Secondary Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Dev Pathol 2015 Nov 18.
- Severe skeletal deformities in inappropriately treated distal renal tubular acidosis. [Journal Article]
- Kidney Int 2015 Nov; 88(5):1200.
- Acetazolamide Attenuates Lithium-Induced Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Soc Nephrol 2015 Nov 16.
- Primary distal renal tubular acidosis: novel findings in patients studied by next generation sequencing. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Res 2015 Nov 16.
- Renal involvement in primary Sjögren syndrome. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nat Rev Nephrol 2015 Nov 16.
- Decreased Renal Expression of H(+)-ATPase and Pendrin in a Patient with Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis Associated with Sjögren's Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Intern Med 2015; 54(22):2899-904.
- A case of severe osteomalacia caused by Tubulointerstitial nephritis with Fanconi syndrome in asymptomotic primary biliary cirrhosis. [Journal Article]
- BMC Nephrol 2015; 16(1):187.