Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nephrotic syndrome and thrombotic microangiopathy caused by cobalamin C deficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2015 Apr 18.
- Renal tubular acidosis is highly prevalent in critically ill patients. [Journal Article]
- Crit Care 2015; 19(1):148.
- Central diabetes insipidus, central hypothyroidism, renal tubular acidosis and dandy-walker syndrome: new associations. [Journal Article]
- Ann Med Health Sci Res 2015 Mar-Apr; 5(2):145-7.
- Fanconi syndrome with lysinuric protein intolerance. [Journal Article]
- Clin Kidney J 2014 Dec; 7(6):599-601.
- Clinical evaluation of chinese patients with primary distal renal tubular acidosis. [Journal Article]
- Intern Med 2015; 54(7):725-30.
- Clinical and laboratory approaches in the diagnosis of renal tubular acidosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2015 Apr 1.
- Tonsillar Herniation After Lumbar Puncture in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neuroophthalmol 2015 Mar 16.
- Rescue of the temperature-sensitive, autosomal-recessive mutation R298S in the sodium-bicarbonate cotransporter NBCe1-A characterized by a weakened dimer and abnormal aggregation. [Journal Article]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2015 Jun; 1850(6):1286-96.
- Two novel CAII mutations causing carbonic anhydrase II deficiency syndrome in two unrelated Chinese families. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Metab Brain Dis 2015 Feb 27.
- Predictors of kidney tubular dysfunction induced by adefovir treatment for chronic hepatitis B. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Feb 21; 21(7):2116-23.