Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- What we need to know about the effect of lithium on the kidney. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2016 Apr 27.:ajprenal.00145.2016.
- Tyrosinemia type I: Case series with response to treatment to NTBC. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Indian J Gastroenterol 2016 Apr 25.
- Type 4 renal tubular acidosis in a kidney transplant recipient. [Letter]
- Biomed J 2016 Feb; 39(1):85-6.
- Bilateral Nephrocalcinosis in Primary Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gen Intern Med 2016 Apr 18.
- Band 3, the human red cell chloride/bicarbonate anion exchanger (AE1, SLC4A1), in a structural context. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2016 Apr 6.
- Renal Atp6ap2/(Pro)renin Receptor Is Required for Normal Vacuolar H+-ATPase Function but Not for the Renin-Angiotensin System. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Soc Nephrol 2016 Apr 4.
- A case of multiple myeloma presenting as a distal renal tubular acidosis with extensive bilateral nephrolithiasis. [Journal Article]
- BMC Hematol 2016.:8.
- Renal tubular acidosis type 4 in pregnancy. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2016.
- The carboxyl-terminally truncated kidney anion exchanger 1 R901X dRTA mutant is unstable at the plasma membrane. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2016 Mar 16.:ajpcell.00305.2015.
- Hyporeninemic hypoaldosteronism and diabetes mellitus: Pathophysiology assumptions, clinical aspects and implications for management. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Diabetes 2016 Mar 10; 7(5):101-11.