Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Selective Hypoaldosteronism: A Review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocr Pract 2015 Jun 29.
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies-Negative Pauci-Immune Crescentic Glomerulonephritis Associated with Multiple Myeloma. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2015 May-Aug; 5(2):124-9.
- Deficient acid handling with distal RTA in the NBCe2 knockout mouse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Jun 24.:ajprenal.00163.2015.
- Renal involvement in primary Sjögren's syndrome. [REVIEW]
- Rheumatology (Oxford) 2015 Jun 11.
- A role for VAX2 in correct retinal function revealed by a novel genomic deletion at 2p13.3 causing distal Renal Tubular Acidosis: case report. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Med Genet 2015.:38.
- Hypokalemic paralysis as a primary presentation of Fanconi's syndrome and distal renal tubular acidosis in a patient with primary Sjogren's syndrome. [Letter]
- Neurol India 2015 May-Jun; 63(3):446-8.
- Transmembrane protein 139 (TMEM139) interacts with human kidney isoform of anion exchanger 1 (kAE1). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Jun 3.
- Profile of renal diseases in Iraqi children: A single-center report. [Journal Article]
- Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2015 May-Jun; 26(3):613-8.
- Transfusion-dependent thalassemic patients with renal Fanconi syndrome due to deferasirox use. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nephrology (Carlton) 2015 May 28.
- Complement-Coagulation Cross-Talk: A Potential Mediator of the Physiological Activation of Complement by Low pH. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Immunol 2015.:215.