Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Progamic Phase in High-Mountain Plants: From Pollination to Fertilization in the Cold. [Journal Article]
- Plants (Basel) 2013; 2(3):354-70.
- Targeted temperature management for adult out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: current concepts and clinical applications. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Intensive Care 2016.:30.
- Hypothermia followed by rapid rewarming exacerbates ischemia-induced brain injury and augments inflammatory response in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2016 Apr 20.
- Rapid Rewarming During Cardiopulmonary Bypass Is Associated With Cerebral Injury. [Letter]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2016 May; 101(5):2026-7.
- Delayed awakening after cardiac arrest: prevalence and risk factors in the Parisian registry. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Intensive Care Med 2016 Apr 20.
- A recommended early goal-directed management guideline for the prevention of hypothermia-related transfusion, morbidity, and mortality in severely injured trauma patients. [Journal Article, Review]
- Crit Care 2016; 20(1):107.
- Normothermic and subnormothermic ex-vivo liver perfusion in liver transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Organ Transplant 2016 Apr 16.
- Sustained cutaneous vasoconstriction during and following cyrotherapy treatment: Role of oxidative stress and Rho kinase. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microvasc Res 2016 Apr 14.:96-100.
- Infantile hemangioma status by dynamic infrared thermography: A preliminary study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dermatol 2016 Apr 8.
- Hypothermia during Carotid Endarterectomy: A Safety Study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(4):e0152658.