Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Duration of Coma in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Survivors Treated With Targeted Temperature Management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Emerg Med 2016 May 27.
- Seasonal Changes in Brown Adipose Tissue Mitochondria in a Mammalian Hibernator: from Gene Expression to Function. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2016 May 25.:ajpregu.00463.2015.
- In vivo correlates of thermoregulatory defense in humans: Temporal course of sub-cortical and cortical responses assessed with fMRI. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Brain Mapp 2016 May 24.
- Intracranial Pressure Increases During Rewarming Period After Mild Therapeutic Hypothermia in Postcardiac Arrest Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ther Hypothermia Temp Manag 2016 May 23.
- Longer rewarming time in finger cooling test in association with HbA1c level in diabetics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microvasc Res 2016 May 19.
- Is moderate hypothermic circulatory arrest with selective antegrade cerebral perfusion superior to deep hypothermic circulatory arrest in elective aortic arch surgery? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 2016 May 21.
- Basking hamsters reduce resting metabolism, body temperature and energy costs during rewarming from torpor. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Exp Biol 2016 May 9.
- [Thoracic lavage and open cardiac massage as treatment of hypothermic cardiac arrest--case report]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Duodecim 2016; 132(7):666-8.
- Effects of Brain Temperature on Cerebrovascular Autoregulation During the Acute Stage of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. [Journal Article]
- Acta Neurochir Suppl 2016.:193-7.
- A Comparison of a New Ultrasound-Based Whole Blood Viscoelastic Test (SEER Sonorheometry) Versus Thromboelastography in Cardiac Surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anesth Analg 2016 May 6.