Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- The Effect of Sevoflurane vs. TIVA on Cerebral Oxygen Saturation During Cardiopulmonary Bypass - Randomized Trial. [Journal Article]
- Adv Clin Exp Med 2014 Nov-Dec; 23(6):919-24.
- Effect of Salted Ice Bags on Surface and Intramuscular Tissue Cooling and Rewarming Rates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sport Rehabil 2015 Jan 22.
- RBM3 mediates structural plasticity and protective effects of cooling in neurodegeneration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nature 2015 Jan 14.
- Minimally Invasive Kidney Transplantation: Perioperative Considerations and Key 6-Month Outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transplantation 2015 Jan 20.
- Renal hemodynamics, function, and oxygenation during cardiac surgery performed on cardiopulmonary bypass: a modeling study. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Jan 1; 3(1)
- Evaluation of glucose management during therapeutic hypothermia at a Tertiary Academic Medical Center. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Resuscitation 2015 Jan 17.
- Brachiocephalic Artery Cannulation in Proximal Aortic Surgery that Requires Circulatory Arrest. [Journal Article]
- Tex Heart Inst J 2014 Dec; 41(6):596-600.
- Trauma-Induced Coagulopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Anesthesiol Rep 2014 Sep 1; 4(3):189-199.
- Fulfilling caloric demands according to indirect calorimetry may be beneficial for post cardiac arrest patients under therapeutic hypothermia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Resuscitation 2015 Jan 8.:81-85.
- Rewarming from therapeutic hypothermia induces cortical neuron apoptosis in a swine model of neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2015 Jan 7.