Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Controlled Rewarming after Hypothermia: Adding a New Principle to Renal Preservation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Transl Sci 2015 Jun 5.
- Early Anatomical Injury Patterns Predict Epilepsy in Head Cooled Neonates With Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Neurol 2015 Apr 24.
- Hydroxyapatite nanoparticles improved survival rate of vitrified porcine oocytes and its mechanism. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Cryo Letters 2015 Jan-Feb; 36(1):45-50.
- Effects of Simulated Heat Waves with Strong Sudden Cooling Weather on ApoE Knockout Mice. [Journal Article]
- Int J Environ Res Public Health 2015; 12(6):5743-57.
- Control of translation in the cold: implications for therapeutic hypothermia. [Journal Article]
- Biochem Soc Trans 2015 Jun 1; 43(3):333-7.
- Hypothermia and rewarming induce gene expression and multiplication of cells in healthy rat prostate tissue. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127854.
- Two nights of sleep deprivation with or without energy restriction does not impair the thermal response to cold. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Appl Physiol 2015 May 21.
- Stimulation of Dopamine D3 Receptor Attenuates Renal Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury via Increased Linkage With Gα12. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transplantation 2015 Jun 22.
- An early diagnostic tool for diabetic peripheral neuropathy in rats. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0126892.
- Postoperative Critical Care of the Adult Cardiac Surgical Patient. Part I: Routine Postoperative Care. [Journal Article]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Jul; 43(7):1477-97.