Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Use of a nursing checklist to facilitate implementation of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest. [Journal Article]
- Crit Care Nurse 2015 Feb; 35(1):29-37.
- The effect of sevoflurane vs. TIVA on cerebral oxygen saturation during cardiopulmonary bypass--randomized trial. [Journal Article]
- Adv Clin Exp Med 2014 Nov-Dec; 23(6):919-24.
- Effect of Salted Ice Bags on Surface and Intramuscular Tissue Cooling and Rewarming Rates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sport Rehabil 2015 Jan 22.
- RBM3 mediates structural plasticity and protective effects of cooling in neurodegeneration. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Nature 2015 Feb 12; 518(7538):236-9.
- Minimally invasive kidney transplantation: perioperative considerations and key 6-month outcomes. [Journal Article]
- Transplantation 2015 Feb; 99(2):316-23.
- Renal hemodynamics, function, and oxygenation during cardiac surgery performed on cardiopulmonary bypass: a modeling study. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Jan 1; 3(1)
- Evaluation of glucose management during therapeutic hypothermia at a Tertiary Academic Medical Center. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Resuscitation 2015 Jan 17.:64-69.
- Brachiocephalic Artery Cannulation in Proximal Aortic Surgery that Requires Circulatory Arrest. [Journal Article]
- Tex Heart Inst J 2014 Dec; 41(6):596-600.
- Trauma-Induced Coagulopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Anesthesiol Rep 2014 Sep 1; 4(3):189-199.
- Fulfilling caloric demands according to indirect calorimetry may be beneficial for post cardiac arrest patients under therapeutic hypothermia. [Journal Article]
- Resuscitation 2015 Mar.:81-5.