Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Thermoregulatory disorders and illness related to heat and cold stress. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Auton Neurosci 2016 Jan 6.
- Altered gentamicin pharmacokinetics in term neonates undergoing controlled hypothermia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2016 Jan 13.
- Therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest: outcome predictors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Bras Ter Intensiva 2015 Dec; 27(4):322-332.
- Rhythmic electrographic discharges during deep hypothermic circulatory arrest. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Neurophysiol 2015 Dec 22.
- Rewarming affects EEG background in term newborns with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy undergoing therapeutic hypothermia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Neurophysiol 2015 Dec 18.
- White matter apoptosis is increased by delayed hypothermia and rewarming in a neonatal piglet model of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2016 Mar 1.:296-310.
- Liquid ventilator for ultrafast hypothermia induction in juvenile lambs: Preliminary results. [Journal Article]
- Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2015 Aug.:1695-8.
- Neuroprotective effects of deep hypothermia in refractory status epilepticus. [Journal Article]
- Ann Clin Transl Neurol 2015 Dec; 2(12):1105-15.
- Deep hypothermic cardiac arrest treated by extracorporeal life support in a porcine model: does the rewarming method matter? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acad Emerg Med 2016 Jan 4.
- The use of plant stress biomarkers in assessing the effects of desiccation in zygotic embryos from recalcitrant seeds: challenges and considerations. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant Biol (Stuttg) 2016 Jan 4.