Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- [Resuscitation of vital activity after cold arrest of respiration by physiological methods without rewarming the body]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Vestn Ross Akad Med Nauk 2014; (7-8):5-9.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation rewarming in the ED: an opportunity for success. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Emerg Med 2014 Dec 3.
- [In Process Citation]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ther Umsch 2015 Jan; 72(1):55-7.
- Is extracorporeal rewarming indicated in avalanche victims with unwitnessed hypothermic cardiorespiratory arrest? [Journal Article]
- High Alt Med Biol 2014 Dec; 15(4):500-3.
- Clinical experience with an active intravascular rewarming technique for near-severe hypothermia associated with traumatic injury. [Journal Article]
- J Intensive Care 2014; 2(1):11.
- Wilderness Medical Society Practice Guidelines for the Out-of-Hospital Evaluation and Treatment of Accidental Hypothermia: 2014 Update. [Journal Article]
- Wilderness Environ Med 2014 Dec; 25(4 Suppl):S66-85.
- Wilderness medical society practice guidelines for the prevention and treatment of frostbite: 2014 update. [Journal Article]
- Wilderness Environ Med 2014 Dec; 25(4 Suppl):S43-54.
- Full Recovery Case After 82 Minutes Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Importance of Chain of Survival and Predicting Outcome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ther Hypothermia Temp Manag 2014 Dec 11.
- A proposed methodology to control body temperature in patients at risk of hypothermia by means of active rewarming systems. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2014.:136407.
- Conspecific disturbance contributes to altered hibernation patterns in bats with white-nose syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Behav 2015 Mar 1.:71-8.