Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Active skin perfusion and thermoregulatory response in the hand following nerve injury and repair in human upper extremities. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res 2015 Oct 31.
- Potentialities of steady-state and transient thermography in breast tumour depth detection: A numerical study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Comput Methods Programs Biomed 2015 Sep 25.
- NUMERICAL SIMULATION ON MICROWAVE REWARMING OF CRYOPRESERVED RABBIT KIDNEY WITH EMBEDDED SUPERPARAMAGNETIC NANOPARTICLES. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Cryo Letters 2015 May-Jun; 36(3):213-20.
- Evaluation of a home treatment program for cold hypersensitivity using a classical conditioning procedure in patients with hand and arm injuries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Hand Ther 2015 Sep 28.
- Emergency preservation and resuscitation for cardiac arrest from trauma. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Surg 2015 Oct 20.
- Reversible Deactivation of Motor Cortex Reveals Functional Connectivity with Posterior Parietal Cortex in the Prosimian Galago (Otolemur garnettii). [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Oct 21; 35(42):14406-22.
- A pilot cohort study of cerebral autoregulation and 2-year neurodevelopmental outcomes in neonates with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy who received therapeutic hypothermia. [Journal Article]
- BMC Neurol 2015.:209.
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Increases Plasma Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Only in First Stage Palliation of Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Cardiol 2015 Jul 2.
- Controlled Oxygenated Rewarming of Cold Stored Livers Prior Transplantation: First Clinical Application of a New Concept. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transplantation 2015 Oct 16.
- Pre-Hospital Induced Hypothermia Improves Outcomes in a Pig Model of Traumatic Hemorrhagic Shock. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Adv Clin Exp Med 2015 Jul-Aug; 24(4):571-8.