Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Rewarming Rate During Cardiopulmonary Bypass Is Associated With Release of Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2015 Jul 7.
- Comparison of the Effect of Anesthesia With Midazolam-Fentanyl Versus Propofol-Remifentanil on Bispectral Index in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft. [Journal Article]
- Glob J Health Sci 2015 Sep; 7(5):42661.
- Use of an Intravascular Heat Exchange Catheter and Intravenous Lipid Emulsion for Hypothermic Cardiac Arrest After Cyclobenzaprine Overdose. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ther Hypothermia Temp Manag 2015 Jul 8.
- Using a novel laminar flow unit provided effective total body hypothermia for neonatal hypoxic encephalopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Paediatr 2015 Jul 4.
- Comparison of Distal Limb Warming With Fluidotherapy and Warm Water Immersion for Mild Hypothermia Rewarming. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Wilderness Environ Med 2015 Jun 24.
- Oxygen Fraction Adjustment According to Body Surface Area during Extracorporeal Circulation. [Journal Article]
- Heart Surg Forum 2015; 18(3):E098-102.
- Axillary artery cannulation provides balanced cerebral oxygenation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart Vessels 2015 Jun 26.
- Effectiveness of lower target temperature therapeutic hypothermia in post-cardiac arrest syndrome patients with a resuscitation interval of ≤30 min. [Journal Article]
- J Intensive Care 2015; 3(1):28.
- End-Ischemic Machine Perfusion Reduces Bile Duct Injury In Donation After Circulatory Death Rat Donor Livers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Liver Transpl 2015 Jun 19.
- Outcome after severe accidental hypothermia in the French Alps: A 10-year review. [Journal Article]
- Resuscitation 2015 Aug.:118-23.