Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Dentine matrix protein 1 (DMP-1) is a marker of bone formation and mineralisation in soft tissue tumours. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virchows Arch 2015 Jan 29.
- [Interstitial lung disease as an initial manifestation of dermatomyositis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2014 Nov; 94(43):3402-6.
- Successful delivery in a patient with clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis during pregnancy despite first-trimester acute exacerbation of interstitial lung disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mod Rheumatol 2015 Jan 25.:1-5.
- Distinctive cutaneous and systemic features associated with antitranscriptional intermediary factor-1γ antibodies in adults with dermatomyositis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2015 Jan 14.
- Unilateral heliotrope rash in juvenile dermatomyositis: an unusual presentation of an underlying serious disease. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Rheumatol 2014.:979856.
Background.Heliotrope rash is one of the characteristic skin manifestations of juvenile dermatomyositis. It is a reddish-purple rash on the upper eyelids that is usually bilateral. Case Presentation. We report a boy who presented with unilateral heliotrope rash, Gottron's papules, and muscle weakness. Muscle biopsy was consistent with inflammatory myositis. Patient was started on prednisolone and methotrexate with an excellent response in both the skin and muscles.
Conclusion.Unilateral heliotrope rash can occur in patients with juvenile dermatomyositis. Being a paraneoplastic condition caution should be taken not to miss any underlying malignancy.
- Reduction of ovarian reserve in adult patients with dermatomyositis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 Jan 8.
- Redefining dermatomyositis: a description of new diagnostic criteria that differentiate pure dermatomyositis from overlap myositis with dermatomyositis features. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2014 Nov; 93(24):318-32.
- Cricothyroid perichondritis in a patient with dermatomyositis. [Journal Article]
- Intern Med 2014; 53(24):2833.
- Diffuse cutaneous mucinosis in dermatomyositis: a case report and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Dermatol Med 2014.:938414.
- Two simultaneous autoimmune processes in a patient presenting with respiratory insufficiency. [Journal Article]
- Respirol Case Rep 2014 Mar; 2(1):21-3.