Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A single-nucleotide polymorphism of CCL21 rs951005 T>C is associated with susceptibility of polymyositis and such patients with interstitial lung disease in a Chinese Han population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 Aug 31.
- Treatment of inflammatory myopathy: emerging therapies and therapeutic targets. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2015 Aug 27.:1-11.
- Genome-wide association study identifies HLA 8.1 ancestral haplotype alleles as major genetic risk factors for myositis phenotypes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Genes Immun 2015 Aug 20.
- Severe adult dermatomyositis with unusual calcinosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatology (Oxford) 2015 Aug 18.
- Recent Treatment of Interstitial Lung Disease with Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies. [Journal Article, Review]
- Clin Med Insights Circ Respir Pulm Med 2015; 9(Suppl 1):9-17.
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Septic Arthritis in a Patient Treated by Infliximab. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Ther 2015 Aug 11.
- Muscle Metabolic Responses During Dynamic In-Magnet Exercise Testing: A Pilot Study in Children with an Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acad Radiol 2015 Aug 7.
- PUF60: a prominent new target of the autoimmune response in dermatomyositis and Sjögren's syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Rheum Dis 2015 Aug 7.
- Survival benefit associated with early cyclosporine treatment for dermatomyositis-associated interstitial lung disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 Jul 30.
- Recovery of Severe Muscular and Fascial Calcinosis After Treatment With Bisphosphonates in a Child With Juvenile Dermatomyositis. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Rheumatol 2015 Aug; 21(5):267-9.