Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The loss of Ivy cells and the hippocampal input modulatory O-LM cells contribute to the emergence of hyperexcitability in the hippocampus. [Journal Article]
- Rom J Morphol Embryol 2015; 56(1):155-61.
- Protein kinase C bidirectionally modulates Ih and HCN1 channel surface expression in hippocampal pyramidal neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Physiol 2015 Mar 28.
- Single versus combinatorial therapies in status epilepticus: Novel data from preclinical models. [REVIEW]
- Epilepsy Behav 2015 Mar 26.
- Neurosteroidal modulation of in vitro epileptiform activity is enhanced in pilocarpine-treated epileptic rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2015 Mar 24.:24-34.
- Effects of Salivary Secretion Stimulation on the Treatment of Chronic Radioacive iodine-induced Sialadenitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Thyroid 2015 Mar 26.
- Aberrant hippocampal neurogenesis contributes to epilepsy and associated cognitive decline. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6606.
- Donepezil reverses intermittent stress-induced generalized chronic pain syndrome in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2015 Mar 24.
- Dynamic expression of microRNAs (183, 135a, 125b, 128, 30c and 27a) in the rat pilocarpine model and temporal lobe epilepsy patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 2015 Mar 17.
- FDG-PET and NeuN-GFAP immunohistochemistry of hippocampus at different phases of the pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Med Sci 2015; 12(3):288-94.
- Ross syndrome presenting with asymptomatic tonic pupils. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Shinkeigaku 2015; 55(3):160-4.