Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dysregulation of long non-coding RNAs in mouse models of localization-related epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 May 12.
- Change of MicroRNA-134, CREB and p-CREB expression in epileptic rat. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Trop Med 2015 Apr; 8(4):292-8.
- Effects of TRPV1 on the hippocampal synaptic plasticity in the epileptic rat brain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Synapse 2015 May 11.
- Heterogeneous effects of antiepileptic drugs in an in vitro epilepsy model: a functional multineuron calcium imaging study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Neurosci 2015 May 11.
- Neuropeptide FF receptors as novel targets for limbic seizure attenuation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 May 9.:415-423.
- Treadmill exercise prevents GABAergic neuronal loss with suppression of neuronal activation in the pilocarpine-induced epileptic rats. [Journal Article]
- J Exerc Rehabil 2015 Apr; 11(2):80-6.
- Chemically-induced TLE models: Topical application. [REVIEW]
- J Neurosci Methods 2015 May 8.
- Ischemic-hypoxic mechanisms leading to hippocampal dysfunction as a consequence of status epilepticus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsy Behav 2015 Apr 28.
- Anticonvulsant active inhibitor of GABA transporter subtype 1, tiagabine, with activity in mouse models of anxiety, pain and depression. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacol Rep 2015 Jun; 67(3):465-72.
- [Protective effects of levetiracetam and simvastatin on pilocarpine-induced epilepsy in rat models]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 2015 Mar; 46(2):201-4.