Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Analysis of Cystic Fibrosis in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. [Journal Article]
- Med Arch 2015 Aug; 69(4):222-5.
- Novel combinations of phenotypic biomarkers predict development of epilepsy in the lithium-pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsy Behav 2015 Nov 2.:98-107.
- Application of a compact magnetic resonance imaging system for toxicologic pathology: evaluation of lithium-pilocarpine-induced rat brain lesions. [Journal Article]
- J Toxicol Pathol 2015 Oct; 28(4):217-24.
- Neurofibromin Regulates Seizure Attacks in the Rat Pilocarpine-Induced Model of Epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Neurobiol 2015 Nov 4.
- The mode of agonist binding to a G protein-coupled receptor switches the effect that voltage changes have on signaling. [Journal Article]
- Sci Signal 2015; 8(401):ra110.
- Does angiogenesis play a role in the development of hippocampal atrophy in the pilocarpine rat model of temporal lobe epilepsy? [Journal Article]
- Int J Dev Neurosci 2015 Dec; 47(Pt A):66.
- Comparative Anticonvulsant Study of Epoxycarvone Stereoisomers. [Journal Article]
- Molecules 2015; 20(11):19660-73.
- Regulatory effect of miRNA 320a on expression of aquaporin 4 in brain tissue of epileptic rats. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Trop Med 2015 Oct; 8(10):807-12.
- Antidiarrhoeal activity of aqueous leaf extract of Caladium bicolor (Araceae) and its possible mechanisms of action. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnopharmacol 2015 Oct 26.
- Unilateral Adie's Tonic Pupil and Viral Hepatitis - Report of Two Cases. [Journal Article]
- Srp Arh Celok Lek 2015 Jul-Aug; 143(7-8):451-4.