Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Inhibition of the prostaglandin EP2 receptor is neuroprotective and accelerates functional recovery in a rat model of organophosphorus induced status epilepticus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Feb 3.:15-27.
- Distinct EEG seizure patterns reflect different seizure generation mechanisms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Feb 4.:jn.00031.2015.
- Transplantation of Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cells Modulates Hippocampal Expression of Growth Factors in Chronically Epileptic Animals. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- CNS Neurosci Ther 2015 Jan 29.
- The anti-ictogenic effects of levetiracetam are mirrored by interictal spiking and high-frequency oscillation changes in a model of temporal lobe epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Seizure 2015 Feb.:18-25.
- Efficacy and safety of pilocarpine mouthwash in elderly patients with xerostomia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Spec Care Dentist 2015 Feb 2.
- Tonic pupil in leprosy. [Journal Article]
- Arq Bras Oftalmol 2014 Dec; 77(6):395-6.
- Pramipexole reduces parkinsonian tremor induced by pilocarpine infusion in the rat striatum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Jan 24.:1-5.
- In vivo evaluation of anticonvulsant and antioxidant effects of phenobarbital microemulsion for transdermal administration in pilocarpine seizure rat model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Jan 22.:6-12.
- Hippocampal neuro-networks and dendritic spine perturbations in epileptogenesis are attenuated by neuroprotectin d1. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(1):e0116543.
- Status epilepticus results in region-specific alterations in seizure susceptibility along the hippocampal longitudinal axis. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Res 2015 Feb.:166-70.