Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effect of diazepam on sociability of rats submitted to neonatal seizures. [Journal Article]
- Data Brief 2016 Jun.:686-91.
- Modulation of axonal sprouting along rostro-caudal axis of dorsal hippocampus and no neuronal survival in parahippocampal cortices by long-term post-lesion melatonin administration in lithium-pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Anat Cell Biol 2016 Mar; 49(1):21-33.
- Knockdown of Carboxypeptidase A6 in Zebrafish Larvae Reduces Response to Seizure-Inducing Drugs and Causes Changes in the Level of mRNAs Encoding Signaling Molecules. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(4):e0152905.
- mTOR pathway inhibition as a new therapeutic strategy in epilepsy and epileptogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Res 2016 Apr 2.:333-343.
- Status epilepticus triggers early mitochondrial fusion in the rat hippocampus in a lithium-pilocarpine model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsy Res 2016 Mar 29.:11-19.
- Treatment of xerostomia and hyposalivation in the elderly: A systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2016 Mar 31.:0.
- Hilar somatostatin interneuron loss reduces dentate gyrus inhibition in a mouse model of temporal lobe epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsia 2016 Mar 31.
- Intraoperative intracameral pilocarpine after capsular tension ring and capsule/iris hook insertion in pediatric eyes with subluxated cataract. [Journal Article]
- J Cataract Refract Surg 2016 Feb; 42(2):190-3.
- The agonist-specific voltage dependence of M2 muscarinic receptors modulates the deactivation of the acetylcholine-gated K(+) current (I KACh). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pflugers Arch 2016 Mar 29.
- The inhibition of transforming growth factor beta-activated kinase 1 contributed to neuroprotection via inflammatory reaction in pilocarpine-induced rats with epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2016 Jun 14.:111-23.