Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- The mast cell stabilizer sodium cromoglycate reduces histamine release and status epilepticus-induced neuronal damage in the rat hippocampus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Jan 8.:49-55.
- Expansion of the dentate mossy fiber-CA3 projection in the brain-derived neurotrophic factor-enriched mouse hippocampus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2014 Dec 31.:10-23.
- Effective termination of status epilepticus by rational polypharmacy in the lithium-pilocarpine model in rats: Window of opportunity to prevent epilepsy and prediction of epilepsy by biomarkers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2014 Dec 27.:78-90.
- Subacute administration of fluoxetine prevents short-term brain hypometabolism and reduces brain damage markers induced by the lithium-pilocarpine model of epilepsy in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res Bull 2014 Dec 23.:36-47.
- Minocycline inhibits brain inflammation and attenuates spontaneous recurrent seizures following pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2014 Dec 23.:144-156.
- The inhibitory effects of npas4 on seizures in pilocarpine-induced epileptic rats. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e115801.
- Optimization of pilocarpine-mediated seizure induction in immunodeficient NodScid mice. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Res 2015 Jan.:114-8.
- Urokinase-type plasminogen activator deficiency has little effect on seizure susceptibility and acquired epilepsy phenotype but reduces spontaneous exploration in mice. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Behav 2015 Jan.:117-28.
- Effect of perampanel, a novel AMPA antagonist, on benzodiazepine-resistant status epilepticus in a lithium-pilocarpine rat model. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacol Res Perspect 2014 Oct; 2(5):e00063.
- Preictal Activity of Subicular, CA1, and Dentate Gyrus Principal Neurons in the Dorsal Hippocampus before Spontaneous Seizures in a Rat Model of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2014 Dec 10; 34(50):16671-87.