Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Ventral tegmental area muscarinic receptors modulate depression and anxiety-related behaviors in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2016 Jan 29.:80-85.
- Amiloride suppresses pilocarpine-induced seizures via ASICs other than NHE in rats. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015; 8(11):14507-13.
- Effects of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors on depressive- and impulsive-like behaviors and on monoamine transmission in experimental temporal lobe epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsia 2016 Jan 27.
- Dentate cannabinoid-sensitive interneurons undergo unique and selective strengthening of mutual synaptic inhibition in experimental epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2016 Jan 21.:23-35.
- The Role of Hippocampal NMDA Receptors in Long-Term Emotional Responses following Muscarinic Receptor Activation. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(1):e0147293.
- Time course evaluation of behavioral impairments in the pilocarpine model of epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Behav 2016 Feb.:92-100.
- Does angiogenesis play a role in the establishment of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dev Neurosci 2016 Jan 7.:31-36.
- Relationship between seizure frequency and number of neuronal and non-neuronal cells in the hippocampus throughout the life of rats with epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res 2016 Jan 4.
- Clonal Analysis of Newborn Hippocampal Dentate Granule Cell Proliferation and Development in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy(1,2,3). [Journal Article]
- eNeuro 2015 Nov-Dec; 2(6)
- Upregulated P2X3 Receptor Expression in Patients with Intractable Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and in a Rat Model of Epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurochem Res 2016 Jan 6.