Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- How does the In Vivo Biliary Elimination of Drugs Change with Age? Evidence from In Vitro and Clinical Data Using a Systems Pharmacology Approach. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Metab Dispos 2016 Feb 9.
- Relationship Between Buprenorphine Dosing and Triglyceride Lowering and Creatinine Kinase Elevation in Felines: Possible Human Implications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother 2016 Feb 9.:1-4.
- Changes in the medical management of patients on opioid analgesics following a diagnosis of substance abuse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2016 Feb 10.
- Evaluation of the influence of atipamezole on the postoperative analgesic effect of buprenorphine in cats undergoing a surgical ovariohysterectomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Anaesth Analg 2016 Feb 5.
- Project ECHO: A new model for educating primary care providers about treatment of substance use disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Subst Abus 2016 Feb 5.:0.
- HIV infection among persons who inject drugs: Ending old epidemics and addressing new outbreaks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- AIDS 2016 Feb 1.
- Receipt of pharmacotherapy for opioid use disorder by justice-involved U.S. Veterans Health Administration patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2016 Jan 24.
- Opioid substitution therapy: Lowering the treatment thresholds. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 Dec 30.
- Addition of magnesium sulphate to ropivacaine for spinal analgesia in dogs undergoing tibial plateau levelling osteotomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet J 2015 Dec 3.