Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Malmö Treatment Referral and Intervention Study (MATRIS)-effective referral from syringe exchange to treatment for heroin dependence: a pilot randomized controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Nov 28.
- Cross-reactivity of the CEDIA buprenorphine assay in drugs-of-abuse screening: influence of dose and metabolites of opioids. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Subst Abuse Rehabil 2015.:131-139.
- Low-dose naloxone provides an abuse-deterrent effect to buprenorphine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain Res 2015.:791-798.
- Long-term outcomes after randomization to buprenorphine/naloxone versus methadone in a multi-site trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Nov 24.
- Robustness of arterial blood gas analysis for assessment of respiratory safety pharmacology in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 2015 Nov 14.
- Pharmacologic management of comorbid post-traumatic stress disorder and addictions. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Addict 2015 Nov 20.
- Advanced Practice Nurses: Increasing Access to Opioid Treatment by Expanding the Pool of Qualified Buprenorphine Prescribers. [Journal Article]
- Subst Abus 2015 Oct-Dec; 36(4):389-92.
- Intraoperative end-tidal concentration of isoflurane in cats undergoing ovariectomy that received tramadol, buprenorphine or a combination of both. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Feline Med Surg 2015 Nov 18.
- Treatment-refractory substance use disorder: Focus on alcohol, opioids, and cocaine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2015 Nov 11.
- The New Kid on the Block-Incorporating Buprenorphine into a Medical Toxicology Practice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Toxicol 2015 Nov 16.