Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Predisposing factors, clinical characteristics and outcome of Pneumonocystis jirovecii pneumonia in HIV-negative patients. [Journal Article]
- Kansenshogaku Zasshi 2014 Nov; 88(6 Suppl 11):21-5.
- In vitro effect of sodium trimetaphosphate additives to conventional toothpastes on enamel demineralization. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Oral Investig 2015 Mar 22.
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: Complicating treatment of ESBL UTI. [Journal Article]
- Adv Biomed Res 2015.:36.
- Validity and reliability of the "Trail Making Peg" test as a performance measurement for evaluating the cognitive function. [Journal Article]
- Nihon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi 2015; 52(1):71-8.
- Clindamycin versus trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole for uncomplicated skin infections. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- N Engl J Med 2015 Mar 19; 372(12):1093-103.
- Distribution of Class 1 Integrons, sul1 and sul2 Genes Among Clinical Isolates of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia from a Tertiary Care Hospital in North India. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Drug Resist 2015 Mar 17.
- Long-term operation of a pilot scale anaerobic membrane bioreactor (AnMBR) for the treatment of municipal wastewater under psychrophilic conditions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioresour Technol 2015 Mar 6.:225-233.
- Characterization of the archaeal community fouling a membrane bioreactor. [Journal Article]
- J Environ Sci (China) 2015 Mar 1.:115-23.
- Tetramethylpyrazine enhances vascularization and prevents osteonecrosis in steroid-treated rats. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:315850.
- The application of nitric oxide to control biofouling of membrane bioreactors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Biotechnol 2015 Mar 6.