Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Tetramethylpyrazine identified by network pharmacology approaches ameliorates methotrexate-induced oxidative organ injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnopharmacol 2015 Oct 1.
- The chemical properties and microbial community characterization of the thermophilic microaerobic pretreatment process. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioresour Technol 2015 Sep 16.:497-502.
- A novel configuration for an anaerobic submerged membrane bioreactor (AnSMBR). Long-term treatment of municipal wastewater under psychrophilic conditions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioresour Technol 2015 Sep 18.:510-519.
- Safe and Effective Prophylaxis with Bi-Monthly Intravenous Pentamidine in the Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Infect Dis J 2015 Sep 25.
- Alkali-Metal-Mediated Magnesiations of an N-Heterocyclic Carbene: Normal, Abnormal, and "Paranormal" Reactivity in a Single Tritopic Molecule. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2015 Sep 29.
- 2,3,5,6-Tetramethylpyrazine (TMP) down-regulated arsenic-induced heme oxygenase-1 and ARS2 expression by inhibiting Nrf2, NF-κB, AP-1 and MAPK pathways in human proximal tubular cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Toxicol 2015 Sep 24.
- Preliminary Results of Primary Gastrocnemius-Soleus Recession for Midfoot Charcot Arthropathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Foot Ankle Spec 2015 Sep 22.
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy of Anti-Toxoplasma gondii Medicines in Humans. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(9):e0138204.
- Update on infections caused by Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with particular attention to resistance mechanisms and therapeutic options. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:893.
- Adding a Structural Context to the Deprotometalation and Trans-Metal Trapping Chemistry of Phenyl-Substituted Benzotriazole. [Journal Article]
- Chemistry 2015 Oct 12; 21(42):14812-22.