Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Neuroprotective effects of the monoamine oxidase inhibitor tranylcypromine and its amide derivatives against Aβ(1-42)-induced toxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Jul 7.:256-263.
- Hydroxymethylcytosine and demethylation of the γ-globin gene promoter during erythroid differentiation. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Epigenetics 2015; 10(5):397-407.
- RN-1, a potent and selective lysine-specific demethylase 1 inhibitor, increases γ-globin expression, F reticulocytes, and F cells in a sickle cell disease mouse model. [Journal Article]
- Exp Hematol 2015 Jul; 43(7):546-553.e3.
- Combination therapy with monoamine oxidase inhibitors and other antidepressants or stimulants: strategies for the management of treatment-resistant depression. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacotherapy 2015 Apr; 35(4):433-49.
- 1-Heteroaryl-3-phenoxypropan-2-ones as inhibitors of cytosolic phospholipase A₂α and fatty acid amide hydrolase: Effect of the replacement of the ether oxygen with sulfur and nitrogen moieties on enzyme inhibition and metabolic stability. [Journal Article]
- Bioorg Med Chem 2015 May 15; 23(10):2579-92.
- Preclinical activity of combined HDAC and KDM1A inhibition in glioblastoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuro Oncol 2015 Mar 19.
- Pure enantiomers of benzoylamino-tranylcypromine: LSD1 inhibition, gene modulation in human leukemia cells and effects on clonogenic potential of murine promyelocytic blasts. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Apr 13.:163-74.
- Measurement of lysine-specific demethylase-1 activity in the nuclear extracts by flow-injection based time-of-flight mass spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Biochem Nutr 2015 Mar; 56(2):123-31.
- cis-cyclopropylamines as mechanism-based inhibitors of monoamine oxidases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- FEBS J 2015 Mar 9.
- Pure Diastereomers of a Tranylcypromine-Based LSD1 Inhibitor: Enzyme Selectivity and In-Cell Studies. [Journal Article]
- ACS Med Chem Lett 2015 Feb 12; 6(2):173-7.