Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A proposed mechanism for the adverse effects of acebutolol: CES2 and CYP2C19-mediated metabolism and antinuclear antibody production. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Pharmacol 2015 Sep 25.
- Molecular background and physiological consequences of altered peripheral serotonin homeostasis in adult rats perinatally treated with tranylcypromine. [Journal Article]
- J Physiol Pharmacol 2015 Aug; 66(4):529-37.
- Combination of intravenous S-ketamine and oral tranylcypromine in treatment-resistant depression: A report of two cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2015 Aug 6.
- Effects of MAO inhibition and a combination of minor alkaloids, β-carbolines, and acetaldehyde on nicotine self-administration in adult male rats. [Journal Article]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 Oct 1.:243-52.
- Regulation of alternative gene transcription in the striatum in response to antidepressant drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Aug 6.:328-336.
- Hologram quantitative structure-activity relationship and comparative molecular interaction field analysis of aminothiazole and thiazolesulfonamide as reversible LSD1 inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- Future Med Chem 2015; 7(11):1381-94.
- Neuroprotective effects of the monoamine oxidase inhibitor tranylcypromine and its amide derivatives against Aβ(1-42)-induced toxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Jul 7.:256-263.
- Hydroxymethylcytosine and demethylation of the γ-globin gene promoter during erythroid differentiation. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Epigenetics 2015; 10(5):397-407.
- RN-1, a potent and selective lysine-specific demethylase 1 inhibitor, increases γ-globin expression, F reticulocytes, and F cells in a sickle cell disease mouse model. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Exp Hematol 2015 Jul; 43(7):546-53.e1-3.
- Combination therapy with monoamine oxidase inhibitors and other antidepressants or stimulants: strategies for the management of treatment-resistant depression. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacotherapy 2015 Apr; 35(4):433-49.