Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pure Diastereomers of a Tranylcypromine-Based LSD1 Inhibitor: Enzyme Selectivity and In-Cell Studies. [Journal Article]
- ACS Med Chem Lett 2015 Feb 12; 6(2):173-7.
- Simultaneous derivatization and solid-based disperser liquid-liquid microextraction for extraction and preconcentration of some antidepressants and an antiarrhythmic agent in urine and plasma samples followed by GC-FID. [Journal Article]
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015 Mar 1.:55-61.
- Further insights into the SAR of α-substituted cyclopropylamine derivatives as inhibitors of histone demethylase KDM1A. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Mar 6.:377-86.
- 3,5-Diamino-1,2,4-triazoles as a novel scaffold for potent, reversible LSD1 (KDM1A) inhibitors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Medchemcomm 2014 Dec; 5(12):1863-1870.
- Epigenetic regulation of Atrophin1 by lysine-specific demethylase 1 is required for cortical progenitor maintenance. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Nat Commun 2014.:5815.
- Suppression of invasion and metastasis of triple-negative breast cancer lines by pharmacological or genetic inhibition of slug activity. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Neoplasia 2014 Dec; 16(12):1047-58.
- Inhibition of LSD1 reduces herpesvirus infection, shedding, and recurrence by promoting epigenetic suppression of viral genomes. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, N.I.H., Intramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Sci Transl Med 2014 Dec 3; 6(265):265ra169.
- Reversible Inhibitors of LSD1 as Therapeutic Agents in Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Clinical Significance and Progress to Date. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Res Rev 2014 Nov 24.
- SLC10A4 Is a Vesicular Amine-Associated Transporter Modulating Dopamine Homeostasis. [Journal Article]
- Biol Psychiatry 2015 Mar 15; 77(6):526-36.
- Synthesis, biological activity and mechanistic insights of 1-substituted cyclopropylamine derivatives: a novel class of irreversible inhibitors of histone demethylase KDM1A. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Med Chem 2014 Oct 30.:352-63.