Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Combination Therapy with Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors and Other Antidepressants or Stimulants: Strategies for the Management of Treatment-Resistant Depression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacotherapy 2015 Apr; 35(4):433-449.
- 1-Heteroaryl-3-phenoxypropan-2-ones as inhibitors of cytosolic phospholipase A2α and fatty acid amide hydrolase: Effect of the replacement of the ether oxygen with sulfur and nitrogen moieties on enzyme inhibition and metabolic stability. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioorg Med Chem 2015 Mar 21.
- Preclinical activity of combined HDAC and KDM1A inhibition in glioblastoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuro Oncol 2015 Mar 19.
- Pure enantiomers of benzoylamino-tranylcypromine: LSD1 inhibition, gene modulation in human leukemia cells and effects on clonogenic potential of murine promyelocytic blasts. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Apr 13.:163-74.
- Measurement of lysine-specific demethylase-1 activity in the nuclear extracts by flow-injection based time-of-flight mass spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Biochem Nutr 2015 Mar; 56(2):123-31.
- cis-cyclopropylamines as mechanism-based inhibitors of monoamine oxidases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- FEBS J 2015 Mar 9.
- Pure Diastereomers of a Tranylcypromine-Based LSD1 Inhibitor: Enzyme Selectivity and In-Cell Studies. [Journal Article]
- ACS Med Chem Lett 2015 Feb 12; 6(2):173-7.
- Simultaneous derivatization and solid-based disperser liquid-liquid microextraction for extraction and preconcentration of some antidepressants and an antiarrhythmic agent in urine and plasma samples followed by GC-FID. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015 Mar 1.:55-61.
- Further insights into the SAR of α-substituted cyclopropylamine derivatives as inhibitors of histone demethylase KDM1A. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Mar 6.:377-86.
- 3,5-Diamino-1,2,4-triazoles as a novel scaffold for potent, reversible LSD1 (KDM1A) inhibitors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Medchemcomm 2014 Dec; 5(12):1863-1870.