Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Structural signature of Ser83Leu and Asp87Asn mutations in DNA gyrase from enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and impact on quinolone resistance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gene 2015 Sep 28.
- Optimization of conditions for probiotic curd formulation by Enterococcus faecium MTCC 5695 with probiotic properties using response surface methodology. [Journal Article]
- J Food Sci Technol 2014 Nov; 51(11):3050-60.
- Infectious Risks of Traveling Abroad. [Journal Article]
- Microbiol Spectr 2015 Aug; 3(4)
- Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745 supports regeneration of the intestinal microbiota after diarrheic dysbiosis - a review. [Journal Article, Review]
- Clin Exp Gastroenterol 2015.:237-55.
- Docking studies of flavonoid compounds as inhibitors of β-ketoacyl acyl carrier protein synthase I (Kas I) of Escherichia coli. [Journal Article]
- J Mol Graph Model 2015 Sep.:214-23.
- Traveling with children: beyond car seat safety. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr (Rio J) 2015 Jul 30.
- [The traveler's diarrhea: resist taking antibiotics!]. [News]
- Rev Med Suisse 2015 Jun 3; 11(477):1260-1.
- Shigellosis in Subjects with Traveler's Diarrhea Versus Domestically Acquired Diarrhea: Implications for Antimicrobial Therapy and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Surveillance. [Journal Article]
- Am J Trop Med Hyg 2015 Sep 2; 93(3):491-6.
- Traveler's Diarrhea in Foreign Travelers in Southeast Asia: A Cross-Sectional Survey Study in Bangkok, Thailand. [Journal Article]
- Am J Trop Med Hyg 2015 Sep 2; 93(3):485-90.
- [Can we prevent traveler's diarrhea?]. [Journal Article]
- Rev Prat 2015 Apr; 65(4):504.