Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Highly Effective Protocol for the Rapid and Consistent Induction of Digital Dermatitis in Holstein Calves. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(4):e0154481.
- The Treponema denticola FhbB protein is a dominant early antigen that elicits FhbB variant specific antibodies that block factor H binding and cleavage by dentilisin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2016 Apr 25.
- A mesophilic anaerobic digester for treating food waste: process stability and microbial community analysis using pyrosequencing. [Journal Article]
- Microb Cell Fact 2016; 15(1):65.
- Association of clinical parameters with periodontal bacteria haemolytic activity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Periodontol 2016 Apr 23.
- The global roadmap for advancing development of vaccines against sexually transmitted infections: Update and next steps. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2016 Apr 19.
- Syphilis epidemiology in 1994-2013, molecular epidemiological strain typing and determination of macrolide resistance in Treponema pallidum in 2013-2014 in Tuva Republic, Russia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- APMIS 2016 Apr 22.
- First Report of the 23S rRNA Gene A2058G Point Mutation Associated With Macrolide Resistance in Treponema pallidum From Syphilis Patients in Cuba. [Journal Article]
- Sex Transm Dis 2016 May; 43(5):332-4.
- Molecular Subtyping and Surveillance of Resistance Genes In Treponema pallidum DNA From Patients With Secondary and Latent Syphilis in Hunan, China. [Journal Article]
- Sex Transm Dis 2016 May; 43(5):310-6.
- A case of a cerebral syphilitic gumma developed in a few months mimicking a brain tumor in a human immunodeficiency virus-negative patient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Neurosurg 2016 Apr 18.:1-3.
- A mathematical model of syphilis transmission in an MSM population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Math Biosci 2016 Apr 9.