Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The association between subgingival periodontal pathogens and systemic inflammation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Periodontol 2015 Aug 26.
- The expression of gingival epithelial junctions in response to subgingival biofilms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virulence 2015 Aug 25.:0.
- Pinta: Latin America's Forgotten Disease? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Trop Med Hyg 2015 Aug 24.
- Microbiological Findings in Relation to Risk Assessment for Periodontal Disease: A Cross-Sectional Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Periodontol 2015 Aug 20.:1-10.
- The Host-Interacting Proteins Tp0750 and Pallilysin; Conservation Among Treponemes and Restriction of Proteolytic Capacity to Treponema pallidum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Aug 17.
- Classifying the bacterial gut microbiota of termites and cockroaches: A curated phylogenetic reference database (DictDb). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Syst Appl Microbiol 2015 Aug 7.
- Prevalence of microorganisms co-infections in human papillomaviruses infected women in Northern China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2015 Aug 18.
- The gastrointestinal tract as a potential infection reservoir of digital dermatitis treponemes in beef cattle and sheep. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Environ Microbiol 2015 Aug 14.
- Seroprevalence of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Type 2 and Coinfection With HIV and Syphilis: The First National Seroprevalence Survey in Saudi Arabia. [Journal Article]
- Sex Transm Dis 2015 Sep; 42(9):526-32.
- AN UNUSUAL PRESENTATION OF CHOROIDAL SARCOIDOSIS AND ITS MULTIMODAL IMAGING. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Retin Cases Brief Rep 2015 Aug 11.