Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association between Inflammation and Cardiac Geometry in Chronic Kidney Disease: Findings from the CRIC Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(4):e0124772.
- Association of arsenic with kidney function in adolescents and young adults: Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2009-2012. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Res 2015 Apr 20.:317-324.
- Multidrug resistant and carbapenemase producing Enterobacteriaceae among patients with urinary tract infection at referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. [Journal Article]
- Antimicrob Resist Infect Control 2015.:12.
- Acute toxicity of hypofractionated intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer. [Journal Article]
- Curr Oncol 2015 Apr; 22(2):e76-84.
- Association between urinary biomarkers of exposure to organophosphate insecticides and serum reproductive hormones in men from NHANES 1999-2002. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reprod Toxicol 2015 Apr 20.
- Responder and health-related quality of life analyses in men with lower urinary tract symptoms treated with a fixed-dose combination of solifenacin and tamsulosin OCAS™: results from the NEPTUNE study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BJU Int 2015 Apr 24.
- Urinary Excretion of Select Dietary Polyphenol Metabolites Is Associated with a Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in Proximate but Not Remote Follow-Up in a Prospective Investigation in 2 Cohorts of US Women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nutr 2015 Apr 22.
- Molecular epidemiology of Streptococcus agalactiae recovered from significant bacteriuria. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Dis (Lond) 2015 Apr 22.:1-6.
- Cadmium levels in a representative sample of the Spanish adult population: The BIOAMBIENT.ES project. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 2015 Apr 22.