Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Clinical significance of video-urodynamic in female recurrent urinary tract infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Womens Health 2016.:31-34.
- Complications and 30-day Outcomes Associated With Venous Thromboembolism in the Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgical Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2016 Feb 3.
- Non-Antimuscarinic Treatment for Over Active Bladder: A Systematic Review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2016 Feb 3.
- Spectrum of excess mortality due to carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Microbiol Infect 2016 Feb 2.
- Biomarkers of Exposure to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Cognitive Function among Elderly in the United States (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: 2001-2002). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(2):e0147632.
- High Risk of Postoperative Urinary Retention in 1-Year-Old Cleft Palate Patients: An Observational Study. [Journal Article]
- J Perianesth Nurs 2016 Feb; 31(1):41-8.
- Differences in clinical findings, pathology, and outcomes between C3 glomerulonephritis and membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2016 Feb 4.
- Renal Biopsy in 2015 - From Epidemiology to Evidence-Based Indications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Nephrol 2016 Feb 5; 43(1):1-19.
- Biomarkers of Dietary Intake Are Correlated with Corresponding Measures from Repeated Dietary Recalls and Food-Frequency Questionnaires in the Adventist Health Study-2. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nutr 2016 Feb 3.
- Salt Intakes, Knowledge, and Behavior in Samoa: Monitoring Salt-Consumption Patterns Through the World Health Organization's Surveillance of Noncommunicable Disease Risk Factors (STEPS). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2016 Feb 3.