Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Sacrospinous hysteropexy versus vaginal hysterectomy with suspension of the uterosacral ligaments in women with uterine prolapse stage 2 or higher: multicentre randomised non-inferiority trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMJ 2015.:h3717.
- Procidentia as a Cause of Obstructive Uropathy and Acute Kidney Injury. [Journal Article]
- Curr Urol 2014 Oct; 7(4):207-9.
- Laparoscopic sacral hysteropexy versus laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy with hysterectomy for pelvic organ prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 16.
- What is abnormal uterine descent on translabial ultrasound? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 15.
- Anatomical insights into sacrocolpopexy for multicompartment pelvic organ prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurourol Urodyn 2015 Jul 5.
- Practice pattern variation in surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence in The Netherlands. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 6.
- Laparoscopic hysteropexy versus vaginal hysterectomy for the treatment of uterovaginal prolapse: a prospective randomized pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 4.
- [Uterine prolapse and pregnancy. A case report]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ginecol Obstet Mex 2015 Mar; 83(3):195-8.
- [Vaginal hysterectomy for the enlarged non-prolapse uterus using morcellation techniques and/or Deschamps needle: a retrospective cohort study]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ginecol Obstet Mex 2015 Mar; 83(3):148-54.
- Elevate and Uterine Preservation: Two-Year Results. [Journal Article]
- Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg 2015 Jul-Aug; 21(4):205-10.