Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Uterine prolapse and its impact on quality of life in the Jhaukhel-Duwakot Health Demographic Surveillance Site, Bhaktapur, Nepal. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Glob Health Action 2015.:28771.
- Application of the Welfare Quality protocol to dairy buffalo farms: Prevalence and reliability of selected measures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Jul 29.
- Does prolapse equal hysterectomy? The role of uterine conservation in women with uterovaginal prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Jul 28.
- Sacrospinous hysteropexy versus vaginal hysterectomy with suspension of the uterosacral ligaments in women with uterine prolapse stage 2 or higher: multicentre randomised non-inferiority trial. [Journal Article]
- BMJ 2015.:h3717.
- Procidentia as a Cause of Obstructive Uropathy and Acute Kidney Injury. [Journal Article]
- Curr Urol 2014 Oct; 7(4):207-9.
- Laparoscopic sacral hysteropexy versus laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy with hysterectomy for pelvic organ prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 16.
- What is abnormal uterine descent on translabial ultrasound? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 15.
- Anatomical insights into sacrocolpopexy for multicompartment pelvic organ prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurourol Urodyn 2015 Jul 5.
- Practice pattern variation in surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence in The Netherlands. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 6.
- Laparoscopic hysteropexy versus vaginal hysterectomy for the treatment of uterovaginal prolapse: a prospective randomized pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jul 4.