Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Medium-term comparison of uterus preservation versus hysterectomy in pelvic organ prolapse treatment with Prolift™ mesh. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jan 20.
- Practice Patterns of General Gynecologic Surgeons Versus Gynecologic Subspecialists for Concomitant Apical Suspension during Vaginal Hysterectomy for Uterovaginal Prolapse. [Journal Article]
- South Med J 2015 Jan; 108(1):17-22.
- The Manchester-Fothergill and the Elevate Posterior® technique for the correction of a cervical elongation and large enterocele in a patient with bladder exstrophy and multiple surgeries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Jan 13.
- Unexpected Gynecologic Malignancy Diagnosed After Hysterectomy Performed for Benign Indications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Obstet Gynecol 2015 Feb; 125(2):397-405.
- Subtotal versus total abdominal hysterectomy: randomized clinical trial with 14-year questionnaire follow-up. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014 Dec 31.
- MRI and MRI 3-D reconstruction of anatomic characteristics of the cardinal and uterosacral ligaments in uterine prolapsed women. [Journal Article]
- Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 2014; 41(6):694-9.
- Is vaginal hysterectomy is equally safe for the enlarged and normally sized non-prolapse uterus? A cohort study assessing outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2014 Dec 2.:74-77.
- Döderlein-Krönig vaginal hysterectomy: an alternative to the traditional Heaney hysterectomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2014 Dec 13.
- Routes of hysterectomy in women with benign uterine disease in the Vancouver Coastal Health and Providence Health Care regions: a retrospective cohort analysis. [Journal Article]
- CMAJ Open 2014 Oct; 2(4):E273-80.
- Modified cervicopexy: a novel, less-invasive technique for Stages III and IV uterine prolapse. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2014 Dec.:159-63.