Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Significant worsening sperm parameters are associated to testicular hypotrophy in patients with a high grade varicocele. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Actas Urol Esp 2015 Feb 11.
- Effect of varicocelectomy on testis volume and semen parameters in adolescents: a meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Asian J Androl 2015 Feb 6.
- Subsequent impaired fertility (with or without sperm worsening) in men who had fathered children after a left varicocelectomy: A novel population? [Journal Article]
- Urol Ann 2015 Jan-Mar; 7(1):79-85.
- Contemporary evidence on the physiological role of reactive oxygen species in human sperm function. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Assist Reprod Genet 2015 Feb 3.
- Varicocele anatomy during subinguinal microsurgical varicocelectomy in Chinese men. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Andrologia 2015 Feb 3.
- Micro- and macroscopic hematuria caused by renal vein entrapment: systematic review of the literature. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2015 Jan 28.
- Does varicocele correction lead to normalization of preoperatively elevated mean platelet volume levels? [Journal Article]
- Can Urol Assoc J 2015 Jan-Feb; 9(1-2):E5-9.
- Spontaneous pregnancy rates in Chinese men undergoing microsurgical subinguinal varicocelectomy and possible preoperative factors affecting the outcomes. [Journal Article]
- Fertil Steril 2015 Mar; 103(3):635-9.
- Is varicocelectomy beneficial in men previously deemed subfertile but with normal semen parameters based on the new guidelines? A retrospective study. [Journal Article]
- Urology 2015 Feb; 85(2):357-62.