Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Modernizing stockpiles of medical countermeasures against smallpox: Benefits, risks, and knowledge gaps. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Disaster Med 2015 Spring; 10(2):109-120.
- A New Wave of Vaccines for Non-Communicable Diseases: What Are the Regulatory Challenges? [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Food Drug Law J 2015; 70(2):243-58, i.
- Phosphotyrosine Substrate Sequence Motifs for Dual Specificity Phosphatases. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(8):e0134984.
- Evasion of the innate immune type I interferon system by monkeypox virus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Aug 5.
- Myocarditis and the military patient. [Journal Article, Review]
- J R Army Med Corps 2015 Sep; 161(3):275-82.
- Vaccinia virus strain LC16m8 defective in the B5R gene keeps strong protection comparable to its parental strain Lister in immunodeficient mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2015 Aug 1.
- Bioluminescent imaging of vaccinia virus infection in immunocompetent and immunodeficient rats as a model for human smallpox. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:11397.
- Chickenpox in Poland in 2013. [Journal Article]
- Przegl Epidemiol 2015; 69(2):219-22.
- Viral vaccines and their manufacturing cell substrates: New trends and designs in modern vaccinology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biotechnol J 2015 Jul 24.
- Redundant Function of Plasmacytoid and Conventional Dendritic Cells is Required to Survive a Natural Viral Infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Virol 2015 Jul 22.