Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Historical Perspective: What Constitutes Discovery (of a New Virus)? [Journal Article]
- Adv Virus Res 2016.:197-220.
- Polyphenol-rich Avicennia marina leaf extracts induce apoptosis in human breast and liver cancer cells and in a nude mouse xenograft model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2016 Apr 7.
- The promise and challenge of epitope-focused vaccines. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Vaccin Immunother 2016 Apr 8.:0.
- An interaction quantitative trait loci tool implicates epistatic functional variants in an apoptosis pathway in smallpox vaccine eQTL data. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Genes Immun 2016 Apr 7.
- Defending against smallpox: a focus on vaccines. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Vaccines 2016 Apr 28.:1-15.
- Epidemiological, evolutionary, and economic determinants of eradication tails. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Theor Biol 2016 Apr 2.
- Neurology and Neurologists during the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871). [Journal Article]
- Front Neurol Neurosci 2016.:77-92.
- Highly immunogenic variant of attenuated vaccinia virus. [Journal Article]
- Dokl Biochem Biophys 2016 Jan; 466(1):35-8.
- Regulators of complement activity mediate inhibitory mechanisms through a common C3b-binding mode. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- EMBO J 2016 Mar 24.
- Age-targeted HIV treatment and primary prevention as a 'ring fence' to efficiently interrupt the age patterns of transmission in generalized epidemic settings in South Africa. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Health 2016 Mar 23.