Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Acute complications of spinal cord injuries. [REVIEW]
- World J Orthop 2015 Jan 18; 6(1):17-23.
- [Advances in the research of Marjolin's ulcer]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi 2014 Dec; 30(6):495-9.
- Donning Devices (Foot Slips and Frames) Enable Elderly People with Severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency to put on Compression Stockings. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015 Jan 8.
- Comparison of outcomes in patients with venous leg ulcers treated with compression therapy alone versus combination of surgery and compression therapy: a systematic review. [Journal Article]
- J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2015 Jan-Feb; 42(1):42-6.
- Efficacy and safety of autologous platelet rich plasma for the treatment of vascular ulcers in primary care: Phase III study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Fam Pract 2014 Dec 30; 15(1):1129.
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma in treatment of chronic venous leg ulcers: A prospective case series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vascular 2014 Dec 9.
- Bacterial spectrum colonizing chronic leg ulcers: A 10-year comparison from a German wound care center. [Journal Article]
- J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 2014 Dec; 12(12):1121-7.
- [Therapy of chronic crural ulcers from the perspective of a surgeon]. [Journal Article, Review]
- MMW Fortschr Med 2014 Oct 23; 156(18):44-6.
- Wound healing, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition, and collagen-containing products: a case study. [Journal Article]
- J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2014 Nov-Dec; 41(6):611-4.