Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Progression in venous pathology. [REVIEW]
- Phlebology 2015 Mar; 30(1 suppl):95-97.
- Valve reconstructions. [REVIEW]
- Phlebology 2015 Mar; 30(1 suppl):50-58.
- Conservative versus surgical treatment of venous leg ulcers: 10-year follow up of a randomized, multicenter trial. [Journal Article]
- Phlebology 2015 Mar; 30(1 Suppl):35-41.
- Quality of life in patients with venous stasis ulcers and others with advanced venous insufficiency. [Journal Article]
- Holist Nurs Pract 2015 Mar-Apr; 29(2):96-102.
- Acute complications of spinal cord injuries. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Orthop 2015 Jan 18; 6(1):17-23.
- [Advances in the research of Marjolin's ulcer]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi 2014 Dec; 30(6):495-9.
- Donning Devices (Foot Slips and Frames) Enable Elderly People with Severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency to put on Compression Stockings. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015 Feb; 49(2):221-9.
- Comparison of outcomes in patients with venous leg ulcers treated with compression therapy alone versus combination of surgery and compression therapy: a systematic review. [Journal Article]
- J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2015 Jan-Feb; 42(1):42-6; quiz E1-2.
- Efficacy and safety of autologous platelet rich plasma for the treatment of vascular ulcers in primary care: Phase III study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Fam Pract 2014 Dec 30; 15(1):1129.
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma in treatment of chronic venous leg ulcers: A prospective case series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vascular 2014 Dec 9.