Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Correlates of food patterns in young Latino children at high risk of obesity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Public Health Nutr 2015 Jan 29.:1-9.
- Changes in north Carolina maternal health service use and outcomes among medicaid-enrolled pregnant women during state budget cuts. [Journal Article]
- J Public Health Manag Pract 2015 Mar-Apr; 21(2):208-13.
- Response to Letter to the Editor by Joe Brew, Department of Epidemiology, University of Florida. [LETTER]
- J Epidemiol Community Health 2015 Jan 23.
- The detection of epileptic seizure signals based on fuzzy entropy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci Methods 2015 Jan 19.
- Early-life origins of life-cycle well-being: research and policy implications. [Journal Article]
- J Policy Anal Manage 2015; 34(1):208-42.
- Early childhood WIC participation, cognitive development and academic achievement. [Journal Article]
- Soc Sci Med 2015 Feb.:145-53.
- Clinic staff attitudes towards the use of mHealth technology to conduct perinatal depression screenings: a qualitative study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fam Pract 2014 Dec 22.
- WIC Peer Counselors' Perceptions of Breastfeeding in African American Women with Lower Incomes. [Journal Article]
- J Hum Lact 2015 Feb; 31(1):99-110.
- Influence of Maternal Depression on Household Food Insecurity for Low-Income Families. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acad Pediatr 2014 Nov 12.
- Addressing Language Barriers in Client-Centered Health Promotion: Lessons Learned and Promising Practices From Texas WIC. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Health Promot Pract 2014 Dec 1.