Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: Analysis of Program Administration and Food Law Definitions. [REVIEW]
- Am J Prev Med 2015 Jun 16.
- A Critical Review of the Marketing Claims of Infant Formula Products in the United States. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2015 Jun 7.
- Social Marketing Risk-Framing Approaches for Dental Sealants in Rural American Indian Children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Public Health Nurs 2015 Jun 2.
- Prepregnancy Risk Factors for Preterm Birth and the Role of Maternal Nativity in a Low-Income, Hispanic Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2015 May 21.
- Smoking Behaviors Among Urban and Rural Pregnant Women Enrolled in the Kansas WIC Program. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Community Health 2015 Apr 30.
- Racial/ethnic and Weight Status Differences in Food Preparation among WIC Participants. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- J Health Care Poor Underserved 2015 May; 26(2):335-44.
- 'Fit Moms/Mamás Activas' internet-based weight control program with group support to reduce postpartum weight retention in low-income women: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Trials 2015.:59.
- Validation of PIN 3 physical activity survey in low-income overweight and obese young mothers. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- BMC Public Health 2015.:121.
- Knowledge and behaviors regarding early childhood caries among low-income women in Florida: a pilot study. [Journal Article]
- J Dent Hyg 2015 Apr; 89(2):132-8.