Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Effects of Gender Differences in Patients with Depression on Their Emotional Working Memory and Emotional Experience. [Journal Article]
- Behav Neurol 2015.:807343.
- Barriers and Contributors to Breastfeeding in WIC Mothers: A Social Ecological Perspective. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Breastfeed Med 2015 Nov 13.
- Agreement between the Perceived and Actual Fruit and Vegetable Nutrition Environments among Low-Income Urban Women. [Journal Article]
- J Health Care Poor Underserved 2015; 26(4):1304-18.
- Developing and Implementing "Waupaca Eating Smart": A Restaurant and Supermarket Intervention to Promote Healthy Eating Through Changes in the Food Environment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Health Promot Pract 2015 Nov 5.
- Evaluating Latino WIC Mothers' Perceptions of Infant's Healthy Growth: A Formative Assessment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2015 Nov 3.
- Impact of the 5As brief counseling on smoking cessation among pregnant clients of Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) clinics in Ohio. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Prev Med 2015 Oct 31.:438-443.
- Improvement of turkey breast meat quality and cooked gel functionality using hot-boning, quarter sectioning, crust-freeze-air-chilling and cold-batter-mincing technologies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Poult Sci 2015 Nov 2.
- Baltimore City Stores Increased The Availability Of Healthy Food After WIC Policy Change. [Journal Article]
- Health Aff (Millwood) 2015 Nov 1; 34(11):1849-57.
- Prevalence and Characteristics of Bed-Sharing Among Black and White Infants in Georgia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2015 Nov 2.