Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Assessing environmental conditions of Antarctic footpaths to support management decisions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Environ Manage 2016 Apr 22.:320-330.
- Emotion, working memory, and cognitive control in patients with first-onset and previously untreated minor depressive disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Int Med Res 2016 Apr 18.
- Nutrition Educators and Global Food Policy. [Editorial]
- J Nutr Educ Behav 2016 Apr; 48(4):233.
- Reliability and Validity of Food Frequency Questions to Assess Beverage and Food Group Intakes among Low-Income 2- to 4-Year-Old Children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Acad Nutr Diet 2016 Mar 31.
- Nutrition Assistance Programs: Cause or Solution to Obesity. [Journal Article, Review]
- Curr Obes Rep 2016 Jun; 5(2):176-83.
- If You Build It They Will Come: Satisfaction of WIC Participants With Online and Traditional In-Person Nutrition Education. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nutr Educ Behav 2016 Mar 23.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC): Implementation of Electronic Benefit Transfer-Related Provisions. Final rule. [Journal Article]
- Fed Regist 2016 Mar 1; 81(40):10433-51.
- Historical Overview of Transitional Feeding Recommendations and Vegetable Feeding Practices for Infants and Young Children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nutr Today 2016 Jan; 51(1):7-13.
- A brief survey of dietary beliefs and behaviors of pregnant adolescents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2016 Mar 16.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among US Women: Associations with WIC Participation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2016 Mar 19.