Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prepregnancy Risk Factors for Preterm Birth and the Role of Maternal Nativity in a Low-Income, Hispanic Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2015 May 21.
- Smoking Behaviors Among Urban and Rural Pregnant Women Enrolled in the Kansas WIC Program. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Community Health 2015 Apr 30.
- Racial/ethnic and Weight Status Differences in Food Preparation among WIC Participants. [Journal Article]
- J Health Care Poor Underserved 2015; 26(2):335-44.
- 'Fit Moms/Mamás Activas' internet-based weight control program with group support to reduce postpartum weight retention in low-income women: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. [Journal Article]
- Trials 2015; 16(1):59.
- Validation of PIN 3 physical activity survey in low-income overweight and obese young mothers. [Journal Article]
- BMC Public Health 2015.:121.
- Knowledge and behaviors regarding early childhood caries among low-income women in Florida: a pilot study. [Journal Article]
- J Dent Hyg 2015 Apr; 89(2):132-8.
- Perinatal depression screening in a Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program: perception of feasibility and acceptability among a multidisciplinary staff. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2015 Mar 20.
- Retaining traditionally hard to reach participants: Lessons learned from three childhood obesity studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contemp Clin Trials 2015 Apr 3.:98-104.
- Asian American mothers' perception of their children's weight: a comparison with other racial/ethnic groups in Los Angeles. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ethn Dis 2015; 25(1):52-7.
- Impact of analgesic modality on stress response following laparoscopic colorectal surgery: a post-hoc analysis of a randomised controlled trial. [Journal Article]
- Tech Coloproctol 2015 Apr; 19(4):231-9.