Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Novel Targets of Antimicrobial Therapies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbiol Spectr 2016 Apr; 4(2)
- The efficacy of amoxicillin sodium against streptococcosis in cultured olive flounder Paralichthys olivaceus and its pharmacokinetics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vet Pharmacol Ther 2016 May 26.
- Nation-wide survey of Helicobacter pylori treatment for children and adolescents in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Int 2016 May 25.
- Clinical features and outcome of bone and joint infections with streptococcal involvement: 5-year experience of interregional reference centres in the south of France. [Journal Article]
- New Microbes New Infect 2016 Jul.:8-17.
- Effect of IL-1 Polymorphisms, CYP2C19 Genotype and Antibiotic Resistance on Helicobacter pylori Eradication Comparing Between 10-day Sequential Therapy and 14-day Standard Triple Therapy with Four-Times-Daily-Dosing of Amoxicillin in Thailand: a Prospective Randomized Study. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2016; 17(4):1903-7.
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility and Characterization of Virulence Genes of Enterococcus faecalis Isolates from Teeth with Failure of the Endodontic Treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Endod 2016 May 21.
- Emergence of multidrug-resistant Proteus mirabilis in a long-term care facility in Croatia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Wien Klin Wochenschr 2016 May 25.
- Does the antibiotic amoxicillin affect haemocyte parameters in non-target aquatic invertebrates? The clam Ruditapes philippinarum and the mussel Mytilus galloprovincialis as model organisms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mar Environ Res 2016 May 18.:51-58.
- In vitro activity of artemisone and artemisinin derivatives against extracellular and intracellular Helicobacter pylori. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Antimicrob Agents 2016 May 6.
- Simultaneous determination of eight β-lactam antibiotics amoxicillin, cefazolin, cefepime, cefotaxime, ceftazidime, cloxacillin, oxacillin, piperacillin in human plasma using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2016 May 23.