Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nonencapsulated Streptococcus pneumoniae causes otitis media during single-species infection and during polymicrobial infection with nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae. [Journal Article]
- Pathog Dis 2015 Jul; 73(5)
- Effect of nonsurgical periodontal treatment in conjunction with either systemic administration of amoxicillin and metronidazole or additional photodynamic therapy on the concentration of matrix metalloproteinases 8 and 9 in gingival crevicular fluid in patients with aggressive periodontitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Oral Health 2015 May 26; 15(1):63.
- [Recommendations for management of acute pharyngitis in adults]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Semergen 2015 May 21.
- Nationwide surveillance of 6 otorhinolaryngological infectious diseases and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern in the isolated pathogens in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Infect Chemother 2015 Mar 24.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility monitoring of mastitis pathogens isolated from acute cases of clinical mastitis in dairy cows across Europe: VetPath results. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Antimicrob Agents 2015 May 4.
- A model assessment of the importance of direct photolysis in the photo-fate of cephalosporins in surface waters: Possible formation of toxic intermediates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chemosphere 2015 May 20.:452-458.
- A man with an infected finger: a case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Case Rep 2015 May 23; 9(1):119.
- Characterization of amoxicillin- and clavulanic acid-specific T-cells in patients with amoxicillin-clavulanate-induced liver injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hepatology 2015 May 22.
- Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis Induced by Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid: Report of a Case Presenting With Generalized Lymphadenopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cutan Med Surg 2015 May 21.
- In Silico Profiling of the Potentiality of Curcumin and Conventional Drugs for CagA Oncoprotein Inactivation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 2015 May 21.