Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Bifidobacterium lactis B94 plus inulin for Treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection in children: does it increase eradication rate and patient compliance? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Gastroenterol Belg 2015 Jul-Sep; 78(3):282-286.
- Antibiotic susceptibility of bacteria isolated from diabetic foot infections and prospects for empiric antibiotic therapy in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Sante Trop 2015 Aug 1; 25(3):291-295.
- A protocol for engaging unlicensed private drug shops in Rural Eastern Uganda for Integrated Community Case Management (ICCM) of malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea in children under 5 years of age. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2015; 5(10):e009133.
- Characterisation of the extra-intestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli ST131 clone among isolates recovered from urinary and bloodstream infections in the United Kingdom. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Oct 6.
- Drug Reaction, Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome secondary to allopurinol with early lymphadenopathy and symptom relapse. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2015.
- Susceptibility pattern of microorganisms isolated from percutaneous needle biopsy in non-bacteremic pyogenic vertebral osteomyelitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2015 Oct 5.
- A 60-Year-Old Woman With Cough, Dyspnea, and Atelectasis 19 Years After Liver Transplant. [Journal Article]
- Chest 2015 Oct 1; 148(4):e122-5.
- [Evaluation of antibiotic resistance of Escherichia coli in urinary tract infections in Primary Care Barbastro Sector (Huesca)]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Esp Quimioter 2015 Oct; 28(5):263-6.
- [Antimicrobial susceptibility of Salmonella enterica isolated during the pre-harvest period in swine in Colombia]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Salud Publica (Bogota) 2015 Feb; 17(1):106-19.
- Capybara Bites: Report of Human Injury Caused by a Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Emerg Med 2015 Sep 29.