Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Management of urinary tract infections in children. Recommendations of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Group of the French Pediatrics Society and the French-Language Infectious Diseases Society]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Arch Pediatr 2015 Apr 28.
- Prevalence and molecular analysis of macrolide-resistant Moraxella catarrhalis clinical isolates in Japan, following emergence of the highly macrolide-resistant strain NSH1 in 2011. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 May 1.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Typhoid Fever and Associated Prevailing Drug Resistance in Northern Ethiopia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Apr 27.
- Evaluation of nasopharyngeal microbial flora and antibiogram and its relation to otitis media with effusion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2015 May 1.
- Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus isolates from retail meat in Lower Silesia region, Poland. [Journal Article]
- Pol J Vet Sci 2015; 18(1):63-9.
- Comparing antibiotic self-medication in two socio-economic groups in Guatemala City: a descriptive cross-sectional study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2015 Apr 27; 16(1):11.
- Incidence and nature of adverse reactions to antibiotics used as endocarditis prophylaxis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Antimicrob Chemother 2015 Apr 29.
- Prophylactic antibiotic therapy for fractures of the maxillary sinus. [Journal Article]
- Ear Nose Throat J 2015 Apr-May; 94(4-5):170-7.
- Comparison Between Sequential Therapy and Modified Bismuth-Included Quadruple Therapy for Helicobacter pylori Eradication in Chinese Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Ther 2015 Apr 25.
- Microbiological spectrum and susceptibility pattern of clinical isolates from the neonatal unit in a single medical center. [Journal Article]
- Adv Clin Exp Med 2015 Jan-Feb; 24(1):15-22.