Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Low Prevalence of Carbapenem-Resistant Bacteria in River Water: Resistance Is Mostly Related to Intrinsic Mechanisms. [Journal Article]
- Microb Drug Resist 2015 Oct; 21(5):497-506.
- Fatty acid hydration activity of a recombinant Escherichia coli-based biocatalyst is improved through targeting the oleate hydratase into the periplasm. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biotechnol J 2015 Oct 2.
- Comparative genomics of non-pseudomonal bacterial species colonising paediatric cystic fibrosis patients. [Journal Article]
- PeerJ 2015.:e1223.
- Iron is a signal for Stenotrophomonas maltophilia biofilm formation, oxidative stress response, OMPs expression, and virulence. [Journal Article]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:926.
- Update on infections caused by Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with particular attention to resistance mechanisms and therapeutic options. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:893.
- Assessment of biofilm formation of E. meningoseptica, D. acidovorans, and S. maltophilia in lens cases and their growth on recovery media. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cont Lens Anterior Eye 2015 Sep 14.
- High-rate biological denitrification in the cyclic rotating-bed biological reactor: Effect of COD/NO3(-), nitrate concentration and salinity and the phylogenetic analysis of denitrifiers. [Journal Article]
- Bioresour Technol 2015 Dec.:482-8.
- In vitro activity of aminoglycosides against clinical isolates of Acinetobacter baumannii complex and other nonfermentative Gram-negative bacilli causing healthcare-associated bloodstream infections in Taiwan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015 Aug 14.
- Insights into the degradation of chlorimuron-ethyl by Stenotrophomonas maltophilia D310-3. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chemosphere 2015 Sep 9.:176-184.
- Genetic Manipulation of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [Journal Article]
- Curr Protoc Microbiol 2015.:6F.2.1-6F.2.14.