Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Major facilitator superfamily MfsA contributes to multidrug resistance in emerging nosocomial pathogen Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [LETTER]
- J Antimicrob Chemother 2016 Jun 21.
- Increasing Incidence of Multidrug Resistance Among Cystic Fibrosis Respiratory Bacterial Isolates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Drug Resist 2016 Jun 21.
- Biogenic selenium nanoparticles: characterization, antimicrobial activity and effects on human dendritic cells and fibroblasts. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Biotechnol 2016 Jun 20.
- Increase in the Prevalence of Resistance Determinants to Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole in Clinical Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Isolates in China. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(6):e0157693.
- Cross-class metallo-β-lactamase inhibition by bisthiazolidines reveals multiple binding modes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016 Jun 14.
- Improved catalytic efficiency, thermophilicity, anti-salt and detergent tolerance of keratinase KerSMD by partially truncation of PPC domain. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:27953.
- Optimized Nitroglycerin-Citrate-Ethanol (NiCE), non-antibiotic, antimicrobial, catheter lock solution for prevention of central line associated blood stream infections (CLABSI) - an in vitro assessment of antimicrobial efficacy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2016 Jun 13.
- Levofloxacin Efflux and smeD in Clinical Isolates of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Drug Resist 2016 Jun 13.
- Tigecycline antimicrobial activity tested against clinical bacteria from Latin American medical centres: results from SENTRY Antimicrobial Surveillance Program (2011-2014). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Antimicrob Agents 2016 May 24.
- Isolation and Characterization of α-Endosulfan Degrading Bacteria from the Microflora of Cockroaches. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Pol J Microbiol 2016; 65(1):63-8.