Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- In vitro volatile organic compound profiling using GC×GC-TOFMS to differentiate bacteria associated with lung infections: a proof-of-concept study. [Journal Article]
- J Breath Res 2016; 10(2):026008.
- Emergence of fluoroquinolone-resistant Stenotrophomonas maltophilia in blood isolates causing bacteremia: molecular epidemiology and microbiologic characteristics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2016 Feb 26.
- Cloning and characterization of a novel lipase from Stenotrophomonas maltophilia GS11: The first member of a new bacterial lipase family XVI. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biotechnol 2016 Apr 23.
- Minocycline activity tested against Acinetobacter baumannii complex, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia, and Burkholderia cepacia species complex isolates from a global surveillance program (2013). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2016 Mar 31.
- Removal of cadmium by bioflocculant produced by Stenotrophomonas maltophilia using phenol-containing wastewater. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chemosphere 2016 Apr 21.:163-169.
- Clinical Characteristics of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Keratitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cornea 2016 Apr 20.
- Biotreatment of petrochemical wastewater: a case study from Northern Tunisia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Environ Res 2016 Mar 28.
- Characteristics of superinfections during treatment with tigecycline. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Chemother 2016 Apr 11.:1-6.
- Epidemiology of nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) amongst individuals with cystic fibrosis (CF). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cyst Fibros 2016 Mar 31.
- Utility of Serological Tests in the Era of Molecular Testing for Diagnosis of Human Brucellosis in Endemic Area with Limited Resources. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2016 Feb; 10(2):DC26-9.