Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Conjunctival flora of clinically normal and diseased turtles and tortoises. [Journal Article]
- BMC Vet Res 2015; 11(1):91.
- A rapid culture independent methodology to quantitatively detect and identify common human bacterial pathogens associated with contaminated high purity water. [Journal Article]
- BMC Biotechnol 2015; 15(1):6.
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia bloodstream infection in patients with hematologic malignancies: a retrospective study and in vitro activities of antimicrobial combinations. [Journal Article]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015; 15(1):69.
- Draft Genome Sequence of the Biofilm-Forming Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Strain 53. [Journal Article]
- Genome Announc 2015; 3(2)
- Emerging bacterial pathogens and changing concepts of bacterial pathogenesis in cystic fibrosis. [REVIEW]
- J Cyst Fibros 2015 Apr 13.
- Friends or foes: can we make a distinction between beneficial and harmful strains of the Stenotrophomonas maltophilia complex? [Journal Article]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:241.
- Detection and location of OP-degrading activity: A model to integrate education and research. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- N Biotechnol 2015 Apr 9.
- Pan-Resistant Achromobacter xylosoxidans and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Does Not Reduce Survival After Lung Transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transplantation 2015 Apr 8.
- Use of Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification to Detect Six Groups of Pathogens Causing Secondary Lower Respiratory Bacterial Infection in Horses. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbiol Immunol 2015 Apr 3.
- Quantitative analysis of volatile metabolites released in vitro by bacteria of the genus Stenotrophomonas for identification of breath biomarkers of respiratory infection in cystic fibrosis. [Journal Article]
- J Breath Res 2015; 9(2):027104.