Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Assessment of the Microbial Constituents of the Home Environment of Individuals with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Their Association with Lower Airways Infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(2):e0148534.
- Relationship of sulfamethoxazole therapeutic drug monitoring to clinical efficacy and toxicity: a retrospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ther Drug Monit 2016 Jan 30.
- Standard susceptibility testing overlooks potent azithromycin activity and cationic peptide synergy against MDR Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Antimicrob Chemother 2016 Jan 31.
- A Pilot Study of Quantitative Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification-guided Target Therapies for Hospital-acquired Pneumonia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chin Med J (Engl) 2016 20th Jan; 129(2):181-186.
- In vivo development of daptomycin resistance in vancomycin-susceptible methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus severe infections previously treated with glycopeptides. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2016 Jan 27.
- Monotherapy with minocycline or trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole for treatment of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Antimicrob Chemother 2016 Jan 21.
- Intra- and inter-species effect of outer membrane vesicles from Stenotrophomonas maltophilia on β-lactam resistance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2016 Jan 19.
- Occurrence of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia in agricultural soils and antibiotic resistance properties. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Res Microbiol 2016 Jan 14.
- Metabolic biotransformation of copper-benzo[a]pyrene combined pollutant on the cellular interface of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [Journal Article]
- Bioresour Technol 2016 Mar.:26-31.
- Pathogen distribution and drug resistance in a burn ward: a three-year retrospective analysis of a single center in China. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(10):19188-99.