Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Post-cataract endophthalmitis caused by multidrug-resistant Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: clinical features and risk factors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Ophthalmol 2015 Jan 24; 15(1):14.
- Counterion-Activated Nanoactuator: Reversibly Switchable Killing/Releasing Bacteria on Polycation Brushes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2015 Jan 21.
- Prevalence of opportunistic infections in HIV-positive patients in Bahrain: a four-year review (2009-2013). [Journal Article]
- J Infect Dev Ctries 2015; 9(1):60-9.
- An overview of various typing methods for clinical epidemiology of the emerging pathogen Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. [REVIEW]
- Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2014 Nov 15.
- Rapid Automated Microscopy for Microbiologic Surveillance of Ventilator-associated Pneumonia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015 Jan 13.
- Characterization of bacteria degrading 3-hydroxy palmitic acid methyl ester (3OH-PAME), a quorum sensing molecule of Ralstonia solanacearum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lett Appl Microbiol 2015 Jan 10.
- Risk factors for pre- and post-engraftment bloodstream infections after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. [Journal Article]
- Transpl Infect Dis 2015 Feb; 17(1):56-65.
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia interferes via the DSF-mediated quorum sensing system with Candida albicans filamentation and its planktonic and biofilm modes of growth. [Journal Article]
- Rev Argent Microbiol 2014 Oct-Dec; 46(4):288-97.
- Impact of Pathogen-Directed Antimicrobial Therapy for Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia in Trauma Patients on Charges and Recurrence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Coll Surg 2014 Dec 17.
- Sputum induction improves detection of pathogens in children with cystic fibrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Pulmonol 2015 Jan 7.