Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Ionic-liquid-based surfactant-emulsified microextraction procedure accelerated by ultrasound radiation followed by high-performance liquid chromatography for the simultaneous determination of antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sep Sci 2014 Dec 27.
- Doxepin and diphenhydramine increased non-rapid eye movement sleep through blockade of histamine H1 receptors. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Feb.:56-64.
- Brain histamine H1 receptor occupancy measured by PET after oral administration of levocetirizine, a non-sedating antihistamine. [Journal Article]
- Expert Opin Drug Saf 2015 Feb; 14(2):199-206.
- The influence of microglia activation on the efficacy of amitriptyline, doxepin, milnacipran, venlafaxine and fluoxetine in a rat model of neuropathic pain. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Feb 15.:115-23.
- Transbuccal delivery of doxepin: studies on permeation and histological investigation. [Journal Article]
- Int J Pharm 2014 Dec 30; 477(1-2):650-4.
- Use of ultra-low-dose (≤6 mg) doxepin for treatment of insomnia in older people. [Journal Article, Review]
- Can Pharm J (Ott) 2014 Sep; 147(5):281-9.
- [Rapid screening and confirmation of antidepressants in blood using automated solid phase extraction and liquid chromatography-time-of-flight mass spectrometry]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Se Pu 2014 Jul; 32(7):687-92.
- Drug treatment of primary insomnia: a meta-analysis of polysomnographic randomized controlled trials. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- CNS Drugs 2014 Sep; 28(9):799-816.
- Doxepin for insomnia: a systematic review of randomized placebo-controlled trials. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sleep Med Rev 2015 Feb.:75-83.
- Topical treatments of skin pain: a general review with a focus on hidradenitis suppurativa with topical agents. [Journal Article]
- Dermatol Online J 2014 Jul; 20(7)