Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dose equivalents of antidepressants: Evidence-based recommendations from randomized controlled trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Affect Disord 2015 Mar 31.:179-184.
- Dopamine Receptor Antagonists as New Mode-of-Action Insecticide Leads for Control of Aedes and Culex Mosquito Vectors. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2015 Mar; 9(3):e0003515.
- Effects of chronic doxepin and amitriptyline administration in naïve mice and in neuropathic pain mice model. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2015 May 21.:38-50.
- Doxepin-induced bullous pemphigoid-like drug eruption. [LETTER]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Mar 2.
- Ionic-liquid-based surfactant-emulsified microextraction procedure accelerated by ultrasound radiation followed by high-performance liquid chromatography for the simultaneous determination of antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs. [Journal Article]
- J Sep Sci 2015 Mar; 38(5):844-51.
- Doxepin and diphenhydramine increased non-rapid eye movement sleep through blockade of histamine H1 receptors. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Feb.:56-64.
- Brain histamine H1 receptor occupancy measured by PET after oral administration of levocetirizine, a non-sedating antihistamine. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Expert Opin Drug Saf 2015 Feb; 14(2):199-206.
- The influence of microglia activation on the efficacy of amitriptyline, doxepin, milnacipran, venlafaxine and fluoxetine in a rat model of neuropathic pain. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Feb 15.:115-23.
- Transbuccal delivery of doxepin: studies on permeation and histological investigation. [Journal Article]
- Int J Pharm 2014 Dec 30; 477(1-2):650-4.
- Use of ultra-low-dose (≤6 mg) doxepin for treatment of insomnia in older people. [Journal Article, Review]
- Can Pharm J (Ott) 2014 Sep; 147(5):281-9.