Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- CYP2D6 genetic polymorphisms and their relevance for poisoning due to amphetamines, opioid analgesics and antidepressants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Toxicol (Phila) 2015 May 22.:1-10.
- Adsorption mechanisms of emerging micro-pollutants with a clay mineral: Case of tramadol and doxepine pharmaceutical products. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Colloid Interface Sci 2015 Apr 29.:1-8.
- Dose equivalents of antidepressants: Evidence-based recommendations from randomized controlled trials. [Journal Article]
- J Affect Disord 2015 Jul 15.:179-84.
- Dopamine receptor antagonists as new mode-of-action insecticide leads for control of Aedes and Culex mosquito vectors. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2015 Mar; 9(3):e0003515.
- Effects of chronic doxepin and amitriptyline administration in naïve mice and in neuropathic pain mice model. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2015 May 21.:38-50.
- Doxepin-induced bullous pemphigoid-like drug eruption. [LETTER]
- J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2015 Mar 2.
- Ionic-liquid-based surfactant-emulsified microextraction procedure accelerated by ultrasound radiation followed by high-performance liquid chromatography for the simultaneous determination of antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs. [Journal Article]
- J Sep Sci 2015 Mar; 38(5):844-51.
- Doxepin and diphenhydramine increased non-rapid eye movement sleep through blockade of histamine H1 receptors. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Feb.:56-64.
- Brain histamine H1 receptor occupancy measured by PET after oral administration of levocetirizine, a non-sedating antihistamine. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Expert Opin Drug Saf 2015 Feb; 14(2):199-206.
- The influence of microglia activation on the efficacy of amitriptyline, doxepin, milnacipran, venlafaxine and fluoxetine in a rat model of neuropathic pain. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Feb 15.:115-23.