Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Rat Model of Alzheimer's Disease Based on Abeta42 and Pro-oxidative Substances Exhibits Cognitive Deficit and Alterations in Glutamatergic and Cholinergic Neurotransmitter Systems. [Journal Article]
- Front Aging Neurosci 2016.:83.
- The Effects of Methylphenidate on Resting-State Functional Connectivity of the Basal Nucleus of Meynert, Locus Coeruleus, and Ventral Tegmental Area in Healthy Adults. [Journal Article]
- Front Hum Neurosci 2016.:149.
- Defects in Neuromuscular Transmission May Underlie Motor Dysfunction in Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2016 May 4; 36(18):5094-106.
- Pancuronium enhances isoflurane anesthesia in rats via inhibition of cerebral nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Anesth 2016 May 4.
- Short-term increases in pressure and shear stress attenuate age-related declines in endothelial function in skeletal muscle feed arteries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Appl Physiol 2016 May 5.
- Production of Heteromeric Transmembrane Receptors with Defined Subunit Stoichiometry. [Journal Article]
- Structure 2016 May 3; 24(5):653-5.
- Synaptic signalling and its interface with neuropathologies: snapshots from the past, present and future. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurochem 2016 May 4.
- From organophosphate poisoning to diabetes mellitus: The incretin effect. [Journal Article]
- Med Hypotheses 2016 Jun.:53-5.
- Striatal dopamine neurotransmission: regulation of release and uptake. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Basal Ganglia 2016 Aug; 6(3):123-148.
- Structure of a prereaction complex between the nerve agent sarin, its biological target acetylcholinesterase, and the antidote HI-6. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016 May 2.