Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Possible Mechanisms of the Impaired Insulin Secretion in Hypothyroid Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0131198.
- Live Imaging of Nicotine Induced Calcium Signaling and Neurotransmitter Release Along Ventral Hippocampal Axons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vis Exp 2015; (100)
- Acetylcholine produces contraction mediated by cyclooxigenase pathway in arterial vessels in the marine fish (Isacia conceptionis). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Braz J Biol 2015 May; 75(2):362-367.
- Case of angina pectoris at rest and during effort due to coronary spasm and myocardial bridging. [Journal Article]
- World J Cardiol 2015 Jun 26; 7(6):367-72.
- Bayesian analysis of the kinetics of quantal transmitter secretion at the neuromuscular junction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Comput Neurosci 2015 Jul 2.
- The structural features of α-conotoxin specifically target different isoforms of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Top Med Chem 2015 Jul 1.
- Two for the Price of One: G Protein-Dependent and -Independent Functions of RGS6 In Vivo. [Journal Article]
- Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci 2015.:123-51.
- Regulation of the transient receptor potential channel TRPM3 by phosphoinositides. [Journal Article]
- J Gen Physiol 2015 Jul; 146(1):51-63.
- Modes and nodes explain the mechanism of action of vortioxetine, a multimodal agent (MMA): blocking 5HT3 receptors enhances release of serotonin, norepinephrine, and acetylcholine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- CNS Spectr 2015 Jun 30.:1-5.
- Regional covariance of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in Alzheimer's disease using (R, R) [(123)I]-QNB SPECT. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol 2015 Jun 30.