Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Anxiolytic-like and anxiogenic-like effects of nicotine are regulated via diverse action at β2*nAChRs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Pharmacol 2015 Jan 27.
- Bladder outlet obstruction causes up-regulation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in bladder-projecting pelvic ganglion neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res 2015 Jan 24.
- Therapeutic plasma exchange in the treatment of myasthenia gravis. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Crit Care Med 2015 Jan; 19(1):9-13.
- The HC domain of Botulinum Neurotoxin A is Not the Only Site That Binds Neurons: HN also Plays a very Active Role in Toxin-Cell binding and Interactions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Jan 26.
- Comparative effects of estrogen, raloxifene and tamoxifen on endothelial dysfunction, inflammatory markers and oxidative stress in ovariectomized rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Life Sci 2015 Jan 23.
- The role of endoplasmic reticulum stress in endothelial dysfunction induced by homocysteine thiolactone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fundam Clin Pharmacol 2015 Jan 26.
- Protective role of fingolimod (FTY720) in rats subjected to subarachnoid hemorrhage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neuroinflammation 2015 Jan 27; 12(1):16.