Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- AzoCholine enables optical control of alpha 7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in neural networks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- ACS Chem Neurosci 2015 Mar 5.
- Beneficial effect of the Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase stimulator BAY 41-2272 on impaired penile erection in db/db-/- Type II Diabetic and obese Mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2015 Mar 4.
- Reduction of NO-mediated Relaxing Effects in the Thoracic Aorta in an Experimental Chronic Kidney Disease Mouse Model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Atheroscler Thromb 2015 Feb 25.
- Nicotinic Receptor Subtype-Selective Circuit Patterns in the Subthalamic Nucleus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci 2015 Mar 4; 35(9):3734-3746.
- Molecular Interaction of α-conotoxin RgIA with Rat α9α10 nAChR. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015 Mar 4.
- Targeted lung denervation for moderate to severe COPD: a pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Thorax 2015 Mar 4.
- A direct GABAergic output from the basal ganglia to frontal cortex. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nature 2015 Mar 4.
- Coronary Endothelial Dysfunction Induced by Nlrp3 Inflammasome Activation during Hypercholesterolemia: Beyond Inflammation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antioxid Redox Signal 2015 Mar 4.
- A Predictive In Vitro Model of the Impact of Drugs with Anticholinergic Properties on Human Neuronal and Astrocytic Systems. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0118786.
- Hepatic Oxidative Stress, Genotoxicity and Vascular Dysfunction in Lean or Obese Zucker Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0118773.