Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The modulation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors on the neuronal network oscillations in rat hippocampal CA3 area. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:9493.
- Unprecedented Quassinoids with Promising Biological Activity from Harrisonia perforata. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2015 Mar 25.
- Refractory case of adrenergic urticaria successfully treated with clotiazepam. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dermatol 2015 Mar 21.
- Electrophysiological and morphological properties of neurons in the prepositus hypoglossi nucleus that express both ChAT and VGAT in a double-transgenic rat model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Neurosci 2015 Mar 21.
- DPO-1-sensitive K(+) channels contribute to the vascular tone and reactivity of resistance arteries from brain and skeletal muscle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microcirculation 2015 Mar 24.
- A reliable model for gamma oscillations in hippocampal tissue. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci Res 2015 Mar 24.
- Melatonin regulates the autophagic flux via activation of alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pineal Res 2015 Mar 21.
- Differential Effect of Amylin on Endothelial-Dependent Vasodilation in Mesenteric Arteries from Control and Insulin Resistant Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0120479.
- Sex-Specific Effects of Cardiovascular Risk Factors on Endothelium-Dependent Dilation and Endothelin Activity in Middle-Aged Women and Men. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0121810.
- Propagation of Intracellular Ca2+ Signals in Aged Exocrine Cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2015 Mar 24.