Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cortical venous infarcts and acute limb ischaemia in acute carbon monoxide poisoning: A rare case report. [Journal Article]
- J Pak Med Assoc 2016 Jun; 66(6):771-3.
- Metabolic acidosis and 5-oxoprolinuria induced by flucloxacillin and acetaminophen: a case report. [Journal Article]
- J Med Case Rep 2016; 10(1):184.
- Diet-induced acidosis and alkali supplementation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Food Sci Nutr 2016 Jun 24.:1-8.
- A novel mutant Na(+) /HCO3(-) cotransporter NBCe1 in a case of compound-heterozygous inheritance of proximal renal tubular acidosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Physiol 2016 Jun 24.
- Lung-kidney Crosstalk in the Critically Ill Patient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2016 Jun 23.
- Three families with 'de novo' m.3243A > G mutation. [Journal Article]
- BBA Clin 2016 Dec.:19-24.
- Beneficial effect of feeding a ketogenic diet to mothers on brain development in their progeny with a murine model of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex deficiency. [Journal Article]
- Mol Genet Metab Rep 2016 Jun.:78-86.
- Transient neonatal renal failure and massive polyuria in MEGDEL syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Mol Genet Metab Rep 2016 Jun.:8-10.
- Can patients with moderate to severe acute respiratory failure from COPD be treated safely with noninvasive mechanical ventilation on the ward? [Journal Article]
- Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2016.:1151-60.
- Should Restrictions Be Relaxed for Metformin Use in Chronic Kidney Disease? Yes, They Should Be Relaxed! What's the Fuss? [Journal Article]
- Diabetes Care 2016 Jul; 39(7):1287-91.