Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Development and psychometric validation of a brief comprehensive health status assessment scale in older patients with hematological malignancies: The GAH Scale. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Geriatr Oncol 2015 Jun 29.
- Role of glutathione S-transferase M1, T1 and P1 gene polymorphisms in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia susceptibility in a Turkish population. [Journal Article]
- Meta Gene 2015 Sep.:115-9.
- [Mutations of FBXW7 in Adult T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 2015 Jun; 23(3):612-8.
- Regulatory Perspective on Minimal Residual Disease Flow Cytometry Testing in Multiple Myeloma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2015 Jun 23.
- CD19-Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells for Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scand J Immunol 2015 Jun 22.
- Targeting inhibitor of apoptosis proteins by Smac mimetic elicits cell death in poor prognostic subgroups of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cancer 2015 Jun 20.
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia in Adults. Pathologic Features and Prognosis. [Journal Article]
- Rom J Intern Med 2015 Jan-Mar; 53(1):31-6.
- A comprehensive review of occupational and general population cancer risk: 1,3-Butadiene exposure-response modeling for all leukemia, acute myelogenous leukemia, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, myeloid neoplasm and lymphoid neoplasm. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chem Biol Interact 2015 Jun 10.
- CAR therapy for hematological cancers: can success seen in the treatment of B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia be applied to other hematological malignancies? [Journal Article]
- Immunotherapy 2015 Jun; 7(5):545-61.
- Incidental detection of congenital Robertsonian translocation at diagnosis of Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphocytic leukemia. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2015; 56(5):481-4.