Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- YM155 inhibits tumor growth and enhances chemosensitivity to cisplatin in osteosarcoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2015 Jun; 19(11):2062-2069.
- Replacement of Promethazine With Ondansetron for Treatment of Opioid- and Trauma-Related Nausea and Vomiting in Tactical Combat Casualty Care. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Spec Oper Med 2015; 15(2):17-24.
- The Burden of Hand Injuries at a Tertiary Hospital in Sub-Saharan Africa. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Med Int 2015.:838572.
Background.Hand injuries are common worldwide and lead to heavy financial losses in terms of treatment, job loss, and time off duty. There is paucity of data on hand injuries in sub-Saharan Africa. The aim of this study was to determine the burden and early outcomes of hand injuries at a tertiary hospital.
Method.A descriptive prospective study. Eligible patients were recruited over 5 months and followed up for four weeks. Pain, nerve function, and gross functions of the hand were assessed.
Results.In total 138 patients were enrolled out of 2940 trauma patients. Of these, 122 patients returned for follow-up. The majority of the patients were males (83%). Mean age was 26.7 years (SD 12.8). The commonest places of injury occurrence were the workplace (36%), home (28%), and on the road (traffic crushes) (23%). Machines (21.3%) were the commonest agent of injuries; others were knives (10%) and broken glass (10%). Sixty-three (51%) patients still had pain at one month.
Conclusions.Hand injuries accounted for 4.7% of all trauma patients. Road traffic crushes and machines were the commonest causes of hand injuries. Men in their 20s were mostly involved. Sensitization for prevention strategies at the workplace may be helpful.
- Reduction of Methylphenidate Induced Anxiety, Depression and Cognition Impairment by Various doses of Venlafaxine in Rat. [Journal Article]
- Int J Prev Med 2015.:52.
- Systematic enrichment analysis of microRNA expression profiling studies in endometriosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015 May; 18(5):423-9.
- Weakly nucleophilic potassium aryltrifluoroborates in palladium-catalyzed Suzuki-Miyaura reactions: relative reactivity of K[4-RC6F4BF3] and the role of silver-assistance in acceleration of transmetallation. [Journal Article]
- Beilstein J Org Chem 2015.:608-16.
- Case of seropositive allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in a 10-year-old girl without previously documented asthma. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Pediatr 2015 May; 58(5):190-3.
- Profile of a fixed-dose combination of tiotropium/olodaterol and its potential in the treatment of COPD. [Journal Article, Review]
- Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2015.:1179-89.
- Therapeutic effects of C-28 methyl ester of 2-cyano-3,12-dioxoolean-1,9-dien-28-oic acid (CDDO-Me; bardoxolone methyl) on radiation-induced lung inflammation and fibrosis in mice. [Journal Article]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:3163-78.
- Gamma scintigraphic study of the hydrodynamically balanced matrix tablets of Metformin HCl in rabbits. [Journal Article]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:3125-39.