Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Chitin is a component of the Rhodnius prolixus midgut. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Insect Biochem Mol Biol 2015 Apr 21.
- Reciprocal regulation of cilia and autophagy via the MTOR and proteasome pathways. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Autophagy 2015 Apr 23.:0.
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis of the Temporal Bone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Head Neck Pathol 2015 Apr 24.
- Unraveling functional significance of natural variations of a human galectin by glycodendrimersomes with programmable glycan surface. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Apr 20.
- The antitumor activity of PNA modified vinblastine cationic liposomes on Lewis lung tumor cells: in vitro and in vivo evaluation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Pharm 2015 Apr 17.
- The first trimeric Galanthus nivalis agglutinin-related lectin of Orchidaceae was found in Dendrobium pendulum: purification, characterization, and effects of stress factors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant Cell Rep 2015 Apr 19.
- Results of ABO-Incompatible Liver Transplantation Using a Simplified Protocol at a Single Institution. [Journal Article]
- Transplant Proc 2015 Apr; 47(3):723-6.
- Selection and characterization of phage-resistant mutant strains of Listeria monocytogenes reveals host genes linked to phage adsorption. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Environ Microbiol 2015 Apr 17.
- Characterization of onion lectin (Allium cepa agglutinin) as an immunomodulatory protein inducing Th1-type immune response in vitro. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Immunopharmacol 2015 Apr 14.
- Label-free detection of small-molecule binding to a GPCR in the membrane environment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2015 Apr 13.