Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Andragogy: a medical student's response. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Teach 2015 May 15.
- Implications of online learning for nurse managers. [Journal Article]
- Nurs Manag (Harrow) 2014 Oct 30; 21(7):23-7.
- Feasibility of the Enhancing Participation In the Community by improving Wheelchair Skills (EPIC Wheels) program: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. [Journal Article, Multicenter Study, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Trials 2013.:350.
- Psychiatric rehabilitation education for physicians. [Journal Article]
- Psychiatr Rehabil J 2013 Jun; 36(2):126-7.
- Athlete support personnel and anti-doping: Knowledge, attitudes, and ethical stance. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Scand J Med Sci Sports 2014 Oct; 24(5):846-56.
- Using modern teaching strategies to teach upper abdominal sonography to medical students. [Journal Article]
- J Chin Med Assoc 2013 Jul; 76(7):395-400.
- Gender matters in medical education. [Journal Article]
- Med Educ 2013 Jan; 47(1):59-70.
- Student apathy for classroom learning and need of repositioning in present andragogy in Indian dental schools. [Journal Article]
- BMC Med Educ 2012.:118.
- [Employees health education--challenges according to the educational level]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Med Pr 2012; 63(1):55-71.
- Medical students' perspective about role-plays as a teaching strategy in community medicine. [Comparative Study, Journal Article]
- J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2012 Apr; 22(4):222-5.