Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Maternal Characteristics and Clinical Diagnoses Influence Obstetrical Outcomes in Indonesia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Health J 2015 Feb 6.
- Prophylactic misoprostol for the prevention of postpartum hemorrhage: a randomized controlled trial. [Journal Article]
- Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2015 Jan; 19(1):15-22.
- The neuropathology of stillbirth - Correlation with apolipoprotein genotype in a Scottish population based study. [Journal Article]
- Early Hum Dev 2015 Feb; 91(2):139-48.
- Frontier Nurse-Midwives and Antepartum Emergencies, 1925 to 1939. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Midwifery Womens Health 2015 Jan 16.
- Evaluation of the International Association of the Diabetes in Pregnancy Study Group New Criteria: Gestational Diabetes Project. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Diabetes 2014 Dec 15.
- Adverse obstetric and perinatal outcomes following treatment of adolescent and young adult cancer: a population-based cohort study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e113292.
- Comparison of maternal morbidity and medical costs during pregnancy and delivery between patients with gestational diabetes and patients with pre-existing diabetes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabet Med 2014 Dec 4.
- Risk score comprising maternal and obstetric factors to identify late preterm infants at risk for neonatal intensive care unit admission. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2014 Nov 25.
- A report from #BlueJC: how should we manage antepartum haemorrhage of unknown origin? [Comment, Journal Article]
- BJOG 2014 Dec; 121(13):1757.
- Maternal mortality in Central Province, Kenya, 2009-2010. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2014.:201.