Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Reducing stillbirths in low-income countries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2015 Nov 17.
- Mild factor XIII deficiency and concurrent hypofibrinogenemia: effect of pregnancy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2015 Nov 7.
- Immediate delivery compared with expectant management after preterm pre-labour rupture of the membranes close to term (PPROMT trial): a randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lancet 2015 Nov 9.
- The triple threat of pregnancy, HIV infection and malaria: reported causes of maternal mortality in two nationwide health facility assessments in Mozambique, 2007 and 2012. [Journal Article]
- BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2015.:293.
- A score to predict the risk of emergency caesarean delivery in women with antepartum bleeding and placenta praevia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2015 Oct 28.:173-176.
- Trends in maternal and newborn health characteristics and obstetric interventions among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mothers in Western Australia from 1986 to 2009. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2015 Nov 3.
- Inner myometrial laceration - an unusual presentation of antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage: case reports and review of the literature. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2015 Oct 12.:1-4.
- Assisted reproductive technology and the risk of pregnancy-related complications and adverse pregnancy outcomes in singleton pregnancies: a meta-analysis of cohort studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fertil Steril 2015 Oct 9.
- Frequency, risk factors and feto-maternal outcomes of abruptio placentae in Northern Tanzania: a registry-based retrospective cohort study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2015.:242.
- Pregnancy Outcomes Among Obese Women and Their Offspring by Attempted Mode of Delivery. [Journal Article]
- Obstet Gynecol 2015 Nov; 126(5):987-93.