Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Maternal risk factors for singleton preterm births and survival at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- Niger J Clin Pract 2015 Nov-Dec; 18(6):744-50.
- Placental Sonolucencies in the First Trimester: Incidence and Clinical Significance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ultrasound Q 2015 Aug 14.
- Unregulated usage of labour-inducing medication in a region of Pakistan with poor drug regulatory control: characteristics and risk patterns. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Health 2015 Aug 13.
- A Marked Increase in Obstetric Hysterectomy for Placenta Accreta. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chin Med J (Engl) 2015 20th Aug; 128(16):2189-2193.
- Dichorionic twin ultrasound surveillance: sonography every 4 weeks significantly underperforms sonography every 2 weeks: results of the Prospective Multicenter ESPRiT Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Aug 7.
- Abnormally invasive placenta-prevalence, risk factors and antenatal suspicion: results from a large population-based pregnancy cohort study in the Nordic countries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BJOG 2015 Jul 29.
- Rh Immunoprophylaxis for Women With a Serologic Weak D Phenotype. [Journal Article, Review]
- Lab Med 2015; 46(3):190-4.
- Outcomes of high-risk obstetric transfers in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory: The High-Risk Obstetric Transfer Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2015 Jul 14.
- Serious maternal complications after early preterm delivery (24-33 weeks' gestation). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Jul 9.
- Risk factors for antepartum stillbirth: a case-control study in Nepal. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2015.:146.