Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Qualitative perspectives on aquatic exercise initiation and satisfaction among persons with multiple sclerosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Disabil Rehabil 2016 Jun 26.:1-6.
- Exercise Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain in Overweight and Obese Individuals. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PM R 2016 Jun 23.
- Identifying knowledge gaps in seagrass research and management: An Australian perspective. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mar Environ Res 2016 Jun 16.
- Non-use Economic Values for Little-Known Aquatic Species at Risk: Comparing Choice Experiment Results from Surveys Focused on Species, Guilds, and Ecosystems. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Manage 2016 Jun 13.
- Spatiotemporal, kinematic, force and muscle activation outcomes during gait and functional exercise in water compared to on land: A systematic review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gait Posture 2016 May 16.:120-130.
- Effectiveness of an aquatic exercise program and low-level laser therapy on articular cartilage in an experimental model of osteoarthritis in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Connect Tissue Res 2016 May 24.
- The Influence of the Aquatic Environment on Gait Initiation: A Pilot Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Motor Control 2016 May 24.
- Efficacy of progressive aquatic resistance training for tibiofemoral cartilage in postmenopausal women with mild knee osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2016 May 19.
- Determination of VO2-Intensity Relationship and MAOD in Tethered Swimming. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Sports Med 2016 May 13.
- Landing Technique Improvements after an Aquatic-Based Neuromuscular Training Program in Physically Active Females. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sport Rehabil 2016 May 2.