Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Debris ingestion by the Antillean Manatee (Trichechus manatus manatus). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mar Pollut Bull 2015 Sep 29.
- Assessment of River Habitat Quality in the Hai River Basin, Northern China. [Journal Article]
- Int J Environ Res Public Health 2015 Sep; 12(9):11699-717.
- [Environmental Effects of Algae Bloom Cluster: Impact on the Floating Plant Water Hyacinth Photosynthesis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Huan Jing Ke Xue 2015 Jun; 36(6):2070-6.
- Aquatic training in MS: neurotherapeutic impact upon quality of life. [Journal Article]
- Ann Clin Transl Neurol 2015 Aug; 2(8):864-72.
- Opportunistic management of estuaries under climate change: A new adaptive decision-making framework and its practical application. [Journal Article]
- J Environ Manage 2015 Nov 1.:214-23.
- Effect of aquatic interval training with Mediterranean diet counseling in obese patients: Results of a preliminary study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Phys Rehabil Med 2015 Jul 29.
- Early Incorporation of an Evidence-Based Aquatic-Assisted Approach to Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Rehabilitation: Prospective Case Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Phys Ther 2015 Jul 23.
- Feasibility and safety of rehabilitation after venous thromboembolism. [Journal Article]
- Vasc Health Risk Manag 2015.:397-401.
- The effects of aquatic, isometric strength-stretching and aerobic exercise on physical and psychological parameters of female patients with fibromyalgia syndrome. [Journal Article]
- J Phys Ther Sci 2015 Jun; 27(6):1781-6.
- Hydrotherapy vs. conventional land-based exercise for improving walking and balance after stroke: A randomized controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rehabil 2015 Jun 30.