Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A personalized, intense physical rehabilitation program improves walking in people with multiple sclerosis presenting with different levels of disability: a retrospective cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Neurol 2015; 15(1):21.
- A classification system for large reservoirs of the contiguous United States. [Journal Article]
- Environ Monit Assess 2015 Apr; 187(4):4244.
- The conceptual foundation of environmental decision support. [Journal Article]
- J Environ Manage 2015 May 1.:316-32.
- The Properties of Water and their Applications for Training. [Journal Article]
- J Hum Kinet 2014 Dec 9.:237-48.
- Ground Reaction Force and Cadence during Stationary Running Sprint in Water and on Land. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Sports Med 2015 Feb 20.
- Effects of aquatic exercise and CES treatment on the changes of cognitive function, BDNF, IGF-1, and VEGF of persons with intellectual disabilities. [Journal Article]
- J Exerc Nutrition Biochem 2014 Mar; 18(1):19-24.
- Acceptability of the aquatic environment for exercise training by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with physical comorbidities: Additional results from a randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiotherapy 2014 Oct 7.
- Aquatic Exercises were Associated with an Acceptable State of Symptoms in Patients with Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases: Results from a Study with Interrupted Time-Series Design. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Musculoskeletal Care 2014 Dec 10.
- Physical exercise and weight loss for hip and knee osteoarthritis in very old patients: a systematic review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Open Rheumatol J 2014.:89-95.
- Epidemiology of avian influenza in wild aquatic birds in a biosecurity hotspot, North Queensland, Australia. [Journal Article]
- Prev Vet Med 2015 Jan 1; 118(1):169-81.