Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Clinical practice in line with evidence? A survey among primary care physiotherapists in western Sweden. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Eval Clin Pract 2015 May 19.
- Effects of Aquatic Therapy and Land-Based Therapy versus Land-Based Therapy Alone on Range of Motion, Edema, and Function after Hip or Knee Replacement: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. [Journal Article]
- Physiother Can 2015; 67(2):133-41.
- Modeling total phosphorus removal in an aquatic environment restoring horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetland based on artificial neural networks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2015 Apr 23.
- Effect of Water Immersion on Dual-task Performance: Implications for Aquatic Therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiother Res Int 2015 Apr 17.
- A personalized, intense physical rehabilitation program improves walking in people with multiple sclerosis presenting with different levels of disability: a retrospective cohort. [Journal Article]
- BMC Neurol 2015.:21.
- A classification system for large reservoirs of the contiguous United States. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Environ Monit Assess 2015 Apr; 187(4):174.
- The conceptual foundation of environmental decision support. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Environ Manage 2015 May 1.:316-32.
- The Properties of Water and their Applications for Training. [Journal Article]
- J Hum Kinet 2014 Dec 9.:237-48.
- Ground Reaction Force and Cadence during Stationary Running Sprint in Water and on Land. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Sports Med 2015 Feb 20.
- Effects of aquatic exercise and CES treatment on the changes of cognitive function, BDNF, IGF-1, and VEGF of persons with intellectual disabilities. [Journal Article]
- J Exerc Nutrition Biochem 2014 Mar; 18(1):19-24.