Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effectiveness of an aquatic exercise program and low-level laser therapy on articular cartilage in an experimental model of osteoarthritis in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Connect Tissue Res 2016 May 24.
- The Influence of the Aquatic Environment on Gait Initiation: A Pilot Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Motor Control 2016 May 24.
- Efficacy of Progressive Aquatic Resistance Training for Tibiofemoral Cartilage in Postmenopausal Women with Mild Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomised Controlled Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2016 May 19.
- Determination of VO2-Intensity Relationship and MAOD in Tethered Swimming. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Sports Med 2016 May 13.
- Landing Technique Improvements after an Aquatic-Based Neuromuscular Training Program in Physically Active Females. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sport Rehabil 2016 May 2.
- Aquatic Therapy Improves Outcomes for Subacute Stroke Patients by Enhancing Muscular Strength of Paretic Lower Limbs Without Increasing Spasticity: A Randomized Controlled Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2016 Apr 15.
- Editorial - A critical perspective on geo-engineering for eutrophication management in lakes. [EDITORIAL]
- Water Res 2016 Mar 17.
- A Meta-Analysis to Determine if Lower Extremity Muscle Strengthening Should Be Included in Military Knee-Overuse Injury-Prevention Programs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Athl Train 2016 Mar 31.
- Malaria in penguins - current perceptions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Avian Pathol 2016 Mar 24.:1-51.
- Lungworm seroprevalence in free-ranging harbour seals and molecular characterisation of marine mammal MSP. [Journal Article]
- Int J Parasitol Parasites Wildl 2016 Apr; 5(1):48-55.