Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Early Incorporation of an Evidence-Based Aquatic-Assisted Approach to Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Rehabilitation: Prospective Case Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Phys Ther 2015 Jul 23.
- Feasibility and safety of rehabilitation after venous thromboembolism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vasc Health Risk Manag 2015.:397-401.
- The effects of aquatic, isometric strength-stretching and aerobic exercise on physical and psychological parameters of female patients with fibromyalgia syndrome. [Journal Article]
- J Phys Ther Sci 2015 Jun; 27(6):1781-6.
- Hydrotherapy vs. conventional land-based exercise for improving walking and balance after stroke: A randomized controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rehabil 2015 Jun 30.
- Clinical practice in line with evidence? A survey among primary care physiotherapists in western Sweden. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Eval Clin Pract 2015 May 19.
- Effects of Aquatic Therapy and Land-Based Therapy versus Land-Based Therapy Alone on Range of Motion, Edema, and Function after Hip or Knee Replacement: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. [Journal Article]
- Physiother Can 2015; 67(2):133-41.
- Modeling total phosphorus removal in an aquatic environment restoring horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetland based on artificial neural networks. [Journal Article]
- Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2015 Aug; 22(16):12347-54.
- Effect of Water Immersion on Dual-task Performance: Implications for Aquatic Therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiother Res Int 2015 Apr 17.
- A personalized, intense physical rehabilitation program improves walking in people with multiple sclerosis presenting with different levels of disability: a retrospective cohort. [Journal Article]
- BMC Neurol 2015.:21.
- A classification system for large reservoirs of the contiguous United States. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Environ Monit Assess 2015 Apr; 187(4):174.