Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Overlap of Familial Mediterranean Fever and Hyper-IgD Syndrome in an Arabic Kindred. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Immunol 2015 Feb 24.
- The spectrum of MEFV gene mutations and genotypes in Van province, the eastern region of Turkey, and report of a novel mutation (R361T). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gene 2015 Feb 19.
- Risk factors for subclinical inflammation in children with Familial Mediterranean fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 Feb 11.
- Familial mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Acta Medica (Hradec Kralove) 2015; 57(3):97-104.
- MEFV Gene Profile in Northwest of Iran, Twelve Common MEFV Gene Mutations Analysis in 216 Patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Med Sci 2015 Jan; 40(1):68-72.
- Mediterranean Fever gene mutations: correlation to cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4 gene polymorphism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbiol Immunol 2015 Feb 3.
- Evidence-based provisional clinical classification criteria for autoinflammatory periodic fevers. [REVIEW]
- Ann Rheum Dis 2015 Jan 30.
- Evidence-based recommendations for genetic diagnosis of familial Mediterranean fever. [REVIEW]
- Ann Rheum Dis 2015 Jan 27.
- [Evaluation of frequency and the attacks features of patients with colchicine resistance in FMF]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Bras Reumatol 2014 Sep-Oct; 54(5):356-9.
- Acute Hepatitis in a Child Heterozygous for the I259V MEFV Gene Variant. [Journal Article]
- Prague Med Rep 2014; 115(3-4):128-33.