Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The prevalence of celiac disease among patients with familial mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Arq Gastroenterol 2015 Jan-Mar; 52(1):55-8.
- Familial Mediterranean fever with a single MEFV mutation: comparison of rare and common mutations in a Turkish paediatric cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 May 25.
- Familial Mediterranean fever gene mutations in north-eastern part of Anatolia with special respect to rare mutations. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gene 2015 May 21.
- Treatment of colchicine-resistant Familial Mediterranean fever in children and adolescents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 May 23.
- The autoinflammatory diseases: a fashion with blurred boundaries! [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Semin Immunopathol 2015 May 22.
- High variability of fabry disease manifestations in an extended italian family. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:504784.
- Identification of Disease-Promoting HLA Class I and Protective Class II Modifiers in Japanese Patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0125938.
- Autoinflammatory diseases: a possible cause of thrombosis? [Journal Article]
- Thromb J 2015.:19.
- Familial Mediterranean fever variant with repeated atypical skin eruptions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dermatol 2015 May 11.
- The familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) 50 score: does it work in a controlled clinical trial? Re-analysis of the trial of rilonacept for patients with colchicine-resistant or intolerant FMF. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.]
- Isr Med Assoc J 2015 Mar; 17(3):137-40.