Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The report of sequence analysis on familial Mediterranean fever gene (MEFV) in South-eastern Mediterranean region (Kahramanmaraş) of Turkey. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 Jul 28.
- Colchicine-clarithromycin-induced rhabdomyolysis in Familial Mediterranean Fever patients under treatment for Helicobacter pylori. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 Jul 26.
- Pyrin-PSTPIP1 Colocalizes at the Leading Edge During Cell Migration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Biol Int 2015 Jul 15.
- Association between MEFV Mutations M694V and M680I and Behçet's Disease: A Meta-Analysis. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0132704.
- Unified Modeling of Familial Mediterranean Fever and Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes. [Journal Article]
- Comput Math Methods Med 2015.:893507.
- Coexistence of hereditary angioedema in a case of familial Mediterranean fever with partial response to colchicine. [Journal Article]
- Cent Eur J Immunol 2015; 40(1):115-6.
- Normal Heart Rate Variability in Colchicine-Resistant Familial Mediterranean Fever Patients. [Journal Article]
- Isr Med Assoc J 2015 May; 17(5):306-9.
- Familial Mediterranean Fever With Complete Symptomatic Remission During Pregnancy. [Journal Article]
- Intest Res 2015 Jul; 13(3):287-90.
- Acquired familial Mediterranean fever associated with a somatic MEFV mutation in a patient with JAK2 associated post-polycythemia myelofibrosis. [Journal Article]
- Orphanet J Rare Dis 2015.:86.
- Retinal and Choroidal Thickness in Children with Familial Mediterranean Fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ocul Immunol Inflamm 2015 Jun 25.:1.