Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Retinal and Choroidal Thickness in Children with Familial Mediterranean Fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ocul Immunol Inflamm 2015 Jun 25.:1.
- Association of familial Mediterranean fever in Turkish children with inflammatory bowel disease. [Journal Article]
- Turk Pediatri Ars 2014 Sep; 49(3):198-202.
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia as a cause of fatal uncontrolled inflammation in familial Mediterranean fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Orphanet J Rare Dis 2015 Jun 16; 10(1):76.
- Dysregulated production of interleukin-1β upon activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome in patients with familial Mediterranean fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Immunol 2015 Jun 12.
- Association between colchicine resistance and vitamin D in familial Mediterranean fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ren Fail 2015 Jun 12.:1-4.
- Histiocytoid Sweet's Syndrome: A localized cutaneous proliferation of macrophages frequently associated with chronic myeloproliferative disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Dermatol 2015 Jun 12.
- Evaluation of Ovarian Reserve with Anti-Müllerian Hormone in Familial Mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Int J Rheumatol 2015.:380354.
Objective.To investigate ovarian reserves in attack-free familial Mediterranean fever (AF-FMF) patients at the reproductive age by anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH), antral follicle count (AFC), ovarian volume, and hormonal parameters. Methods. Thirty-three AF-FMF patients aging 18-45 years and 34 healthy women were enrolled and FSH, LH, E2, PRL, and AMH levels were measured in the morning blood samples at 2nd-4th days of menstruation by ELISA. Concomitant pelvic ultrasonography was performed to calculate AFC and ovarian volumes.
Results.In FMF patient group, median AMH levels were statistically significantly lower in the M69V mutation positive group than in the negative ones (P = 0.018). There was no statistically significant difference in median AMH levels between E148Q mutation positive patients and the negative ones (P = 0.920). There was also no statistically significant difference in median AMH levels between M680I mutation positive patients and the negative ones (P = 0.868). No statistically significant difference was observed in median AMH levels between patients who had at least one mutation and those with no mutations (P = 0.868). We realized that there was no difference in comparisons between ovarian volumes, number of follicles, and AMH levels ovarian reserves when compared with FMF patients and healthy individuals.
Conclusions.Ovarian reserves of FMF pateints were similar to those of healthy subjects according to AMH. However, AMH levels were lower in FMF patients with M694V mutation.
- Crystal structure of TRIM20 C-terminal coiled-coil/B30.2 fragment: implications for the recognition of higher order oligomers. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:10819.
- Accelerated apoptosis of neutrophils in familial mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Front Immunol 2015.:239.
- Febrile seizures in children with familial Mediterranean fever: Coincidence or association? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2015 May 16.