Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A variant allele of the Mediterranean-fever gene increases the severity of gout. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Rheum Dis 2016 Apr 29.
- Vitamin D levels in children with familial Mediterranean fever. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 2016; 14(1):28.
- Efficacy of anti-IL-1 treatment in familial Mediterranean fever: a systematic review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Biologics 2016.:75-80.
- Autoinflammation: When is familial Mediterranean fever 'severe'? [Journal Article]
- Nat Rev Rheumatol 2016 Apr 25; 12(5):256-8.
- Evaluation of subclinical inflammation in familial Mediterranean fever patients: relations with mutation types and attack status: a retrospective study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rheumatol 2016 Apr 23.
- Prevalence of Fabry Disease in Familial Mediterranean Fever Patients from Central Anatolia of Turkey. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Genet 2016 Apr 22.
- Multiple Serum Cytokine Profiling to Identify Combinational Diagnostic Biomarkers in Attacks of Familial Mediterranean Fever. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2016 Apr; 95(16):e3449.
- Kidney Transplantation for End-Stage Renal Disease Secondary to Familial Mediterranean Fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Transplant 2016 Apr 21.
- The Relationship Among the Level of Serum Amyloid A, High-Density Lipoprotein and Microalbuminuria in Patients With Familial Mediterranean Fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Lab Anal 2016 Apr 19.