Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Transcriptional activity of neutrophils exposed to high doses of colchicine: short communication. [Journal Article]
- J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2015 Jan-Mar; 29(1):125-30.
- Fever of unknown origin in a haemodialysis patient: a late diagnosis requiring a novel treatment. [Journal Article]
- Clin Kidney J 2014 Jun; 7(3):314-7.
- Colchicine-resistant familial Mediterranean fever in a renal transplantation patient: successful treatment with anakinra. [Journal Article]
- Clin Kidney J 2014 Apr; 7(2):219-20.
- Treatment of Crohn's disease and familial Mediterranean fever by leukopheresis: Single shot for two targets. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Apr 7; 21(13):4078-81.
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials in pediatric patients with familial Mediterranean fever. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Apr 1.
- [Mesothelioma and familial Mediterranean fever: A relationship?]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Mal Respir 2015 Mar; 32(3):271-4.
- Macrophage activation syndrome in the course of monogenic autoinflammatory disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rheumatol 2015 Apr 8.
- Higher frequency of methicillin resistant bacteria in children with familial mediterranean fever. [Journal Article]
- J Pak Med Assoc 2015 Feb; 65(2):196-200.
- The protean ocular involvement in monogenic autoinflammatory diseases: state of the art. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rheumatol 2015 Apr 2.