Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association of serum total bilirubin with renal outcome in Japanese patients with stages 3-5 chronic kidney disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Metabolism 2015 Jun 14.
- The clinical impact of implementing the Roche® bilirubin total Gen.3 method on neonate phototherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Biochem 2015 Jun 30.
- Initial Cholecystectomy with Cholangiography Decreases Length of Stay Compared to Preoperative MRCP or ERCP in the Management of Choledocholithiasis. [Journal Article]
- Am Surg 2015 Jul; 81(7):726-31.
- Efficacy of tolvaptan in patients with refractory ascites in a clinical setting. [Journal Article]
- World J Hepatol 2015 Jun 28; 7(12):1685-93.
- Are a Double Duct Sign or Endoscopic Biopsies Reliable Predictors of Malignancy in Periampullary Lesions? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dig Surg 2015 Jul 2; 32(4):306-311.
- Neonatal Cholestasis - Differential Diagnoses, Current Diagnostic Procedures, and Treatment. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Pediatr 2015.:43.
- Primary Amyloidosis Manifesting as Cholestatic Jaundice after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Surg 2015.:353818.
- Increased expression of Notch 1 in a rat liver transplantation model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 Jul 2.
- Determinants of platelet count are different in patients with compensated and decompensated cirrhosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Liver Int 2015 Jul 2.
- Bilirubin exerts pro-angiogenic property through Akt-eNOS-dependent pathway. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hypertens Res 2015 Jul 2.