Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Quality of EHR data extractions for studies of preterm birth in a tertiary care center: guidelines for obtaining reliable data. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Pediatr 2016; 16(1):59.
- Eltrombopag: Investigation of Previously Reported Serum Discoloration and Negative Interference on a Total Bilirubin Diazo Method. [Journal Article]
- Arch Pathol Lab Med 2016 May; 140(5):391-2.
- Effect of dill tablet (Anethum graveolens L) on antioxidant status and biochemical factors on carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage on rat. [Journal Article]
- Int J Appl Basic Med Res 2016 Apr-Jun; 6(2):111-4.
- Potential Antioxidant Activity of New Tetracyclic and Pentacyclic Nonlinear Phenothiazine Derivatives. [Journal Article]
- Biochem Res Int 2016.:9896575.
- Effect of trans-chalcone on atheroma plaque formation, liver fibrosis and adiponectin gene expression in cholesterol-fed NMRI mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Rep 2016 Mar 18; 68(4):720-727.
- Human serum albumin-stabilized gold nanoclusters act as an electron transfer bridge supporting specific electrocatalysis of bilirubin useful for biosensing applications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioelectrochemistry 2016 Apr 19.:7-14.
- [Somatic treatments in psychiatry: A descriptive study of laboratory tests and systematic involvement in terms of overall care]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Encephale 2016 Apr 25.
- A cross-sectional study to evaluate the association of hyperbilirubinaemia on markers of cardiovascular disease, neurocognitive function, bone mineral density and renal markers in HIV-1 infected subjects on protease inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- HIV Clin Trials 2016 May; 17(3):123-30.
- Fosamprenavir/ritonavir in patients with viral hepatitis coinfection: an observational multicohort study. [Journal Article]
- HIV Clin Trials 2016 May; 17(3):96-108.
- A Population Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Fimasartan, a Selective Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist, in Healthy Caucasian Subjects and Korean Patients With Hypertension. [Journal Article]
- Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev 2013 Apr; 2(2):162-72.