Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Acceleration and orientation jumping performance differences among elite professional male handball players with or without previous ACL reconstruction: An inertial sensor unit-based study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PM R 2015 May 20.
- A reliable spatially normalized template of the human spinal cord - Applications to automated white matter/gray matter segmentation and Tensor-Based Morphometry (TBM) mapping of gray matter alterations occurring with age. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroimage 2015 May 20.
- Sensorimotor and Cognitive Involvement of the Beta-gamma Oscillation in the Frontal N30 component of Somatosensory Evoked Potentials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropsychologia 2015 May 19.
- Altered ultrastructure, density and cathepsin K expression in bone of female muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M3 knockout mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Immunopharmacol 2015 May 20.
- Evolution and Functional Morphology of the Proboscis in Kalyptorhynchia (Platyhelminthes). [REVIEW]
- Integr Comp Biol 2015 May 21.
- Onset and duration of anesthesia for local anesthetic combinations commonly used in forefoot surgery; surprise results with sequential blocks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Foot (Edinb) 2015 Mar 26.
- Estimating Physical Activity Energy Expenditure with the Kinect Sensor in an Exergaming Environment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127113.
- Isolated bilateral mandibular angle fractures: an extensive literature review of the rare clinical phenomenon with presentation of a classical clinical model. [Journal Article]
- Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr 2015 Jun; 8(2):153-8.
- Finite element analysis of patient-specific condyle fracture plates: a preliminary study. [Journal Article]
- Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr 2015 Jun; 8(2):111-6.
- Paleoradiology of the Savoca Mummies, Sicily, Italy (18th-19th Centuries AD). [Journal Article]
- Anat Rec (Hoboken) 2015 Jun; 298(6):988-1000.