Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Lumbar spine endplate fractures: Biomechanical evaluation and clinical considerations through experimental induction of injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Orthop Res 2015 Nov 26.
- Contribution of Round vs. Rectangular Expandable Cage Endcaps to Spinal Stability in a Cadaveric Corpectomy Model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Spine Surg 2015.:53.
- Design and development of a low-cost biphasic charge-balanced functional electric stimulator and its clinical validation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Healthc Technol Lett 2015 Oct; 2(5):129-134.
- Review: Are we stumbling in our quest to find the best predictor? Over-optimism in sensor-based models for predicting falls in older adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Healthc Technol Lett 2015 Aug; 2(4):79-88.
- Wireless wearable range-of-motion sensor system for upper and lower extremity joints: a validation study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Healthc Technol Lett 2015 Feb; 2(1):12-17.
- Angle-torque relationship of the subtalar pronators and supinators in younger and elderly males and females. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Foot Ankle Res 2015.:64.
- A discrete spectral analysis for determining quasi-linear viscoelastic properties of biological materials. [Journal Article]
- J R Soc Interface 2015 Dec 6; 12(113)
- Dentin Bonding Testing Using a Mini-interfacial Fracture Toughness Approach. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dent Res 2015 Nov 25.
- Relationship of diminished interjoint coordination after stroke to hand path consistency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Brain Res 2015 Nov 25.
- Lignified and nonlignified fiber cables in the lacunae of Typha angustifolia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Protoplasma 2015 Nov 25.