Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Buprenorphine ingestion in a 23-month-old boy. [Journal Article]
- Hosp Pediatr 2015 Mar; 5(3):164-6.
- [Perioperative management of patients with opioid tolerance and misuse.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anasthesiol Intensivmed Notfallmed Schmerzther 2015 Feb; 50(2):102-111.
- Buprenorphine Decreases the CCL2-Mediated Chemotactic Response of Monocytes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Immunol 2015 Feb 25.
- Alcohol Screening among Opioid Agonist Patients in a Primary Care Clinic and an Opioid Treatment Program. [Journal Article]
- J Psychoactive Drugs 2015 Jan-Mar; 47(1):65-70.
- Current Clinical Opinions, Attitudes and Awareness of Interns Regarding Post-operative and Cancer Pain Management in A Tertiary Care Centre. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Palliat Care 2015 Jan-Apr; 21(1):49-55.
- Adherence to Buprenorphine Treatment Guidelines in a Medicaid Program. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Subst Abus 2015 Feb 23.:0.
- Opioid treatment at release from jail using extended-release naltrexone: a pilot proof-of-concept randomized effectiveness trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Feb 23.
- Direct drug analysis from oral fluid using medical swab touch spray mass spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- Anal Chim Acta 2015 Feb 25.:47-54.
- Injecting drug users and their health seeking behavior: a cross-sectional study in dhaka, bangladesh. [Journal Article]
- J Addict 2015.:756579.
Aim.Injecting drug users (IDUs) are amongst the most vulnerable people to acquisition of HIV/AIDS. This study aims to collect information on IDUs and their health seeking behavior in Bangladesh. Design and Methods. A cross-sectional study was conducted among 120 IDUs attending a drug rehabilitation center in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Data were collected on sociodemographics, drug use, health seeking behavior, knowledge of injecting drugs, and sexual behavior.
Results.The mean ± SD and median (IQR) age of the participants were 32.5 ± 21.3 and 33 (27-38) years, respectively, with only 9.2% females. Injection buprenorphine was the drug of choice for 40% of participants, and 58% of the participants first started drug use with smoking cannabis. 73.3% of participants shared needles sometimes and 57.5% were willing to use the needle exchange programs. 60% of the participants had no knowledge about the diseases spread by injection. Condom use during the last intercourse with regular partners was 11.7% and with any partners 15.8%.
Conclusion.IDUs in Bangladesh are a high-risk group for HIV/AIDS due to lack of knowledge and risky behaviors. Education and interventions specifically aimed at IDUs are needed, because traditional education may not reach IDUs or influence their behavior.
- Assessment of a carbon dioxide laser for the measurement of thermal nociceptive thresholds following intramuscular administration of analgesic drugs in pain-free female cats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Anaesth Analg 2015 Feb 14.