Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Invasive angiography and revascularization in patients with stable angina following prior coronary artery bypass grafting: Results from the East Denmark heart registry. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2016 May 24.
- High mortality in diabetic recipients of high KDPI deceased donor kidneys. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Transplant 2016 May 24.
- Adenomatous Metaplasia Arising in a Horse-Shoe Kidney - A Rare Entity. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Surg Oncol 2015 Sep; 6(3):282-4.
- IL-15 Trans-Signaling with the Superagonist RLI Promotes Effector/Memory CD8+ T Cell Responses and Enhances Antitumor Activity of PD-1 Antagonists. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Immunol 2016 May 23.
- Severe Functional Tricuspid Stenosis Secondary to a Giant Saphenous Vein Bypass Graft Aneurysm. [Journal Article]
- Circulation 2016 May 24; 133(21):2099-102.
- Myocardial Revascularization for Patients With Diabetes: Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention? [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2016 May 21.
- Managing Co-existent Cataract and Glaucoma with iStent. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surv Ophthalmol 2016 May 20.
- Traditional graft preparation decreases physiologic responses, diminishes viscoelasticity, and reduces cellular viability of the conduit: A porcine saphenous vein model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vasc Med 2016 May 23.
- Fecal Calprotectin, Elastase, and Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Levels After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass; Calprotectin Is Significantly Elevated in the Majority of Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Obes Surg 2016 May 23.
- Should Risk Adjustment for Surgical Outcomes Reporting Include Sociodemographic Status? A Study of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in California. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Coll Surg 2016 May 20.