Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- MiR-124 is differentially expressed in derivatives of the sympathoadrenal cell lineage and promotes neurite elongation in chromaffin cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Tissue Res 2016 Apr 19.
- Primary hypercortisolism and phaeochromocytoma next to, but not related to, each other. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2016.
- Non-Functional Paraganglioma of the Urinary Bladder Treated by Transurethral Resection: Report of Two Cases. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2016 Feb; 10(2):XD01-XD03.
- Leptin-mediated ion channel regulation: PI3K pathways, physiological role, and therapeutic potential. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Channels (Austin) 2016 Mar 28.:1-15.
- Morpho-histology of head kidney of female catfish Heteropneustes fossilis: seasonal variations in melano-macrophage centers, melanin contents and effects of lipopolysaccharide and dexamethasone on melanins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fish Physiol Biochem 2016 Mar 16.
- Complete Remission in Metastatic Pheochromocytoma Treated with Extensive Surgery. [Journal Article]
- Cureus 2016; 8(1):e447.
- Unusual Presentation of Bladder Paraganglioma: Comparison of (131)I MIBG SPECT/CT and (68)Ga DOTANOC PET/CT. [Journal Article]
- World J Nucl Med 2016 Jan-Apr; 15(1):65-7.
- Cdc42 and Rac1 activity is reduced in human pheochromocytoma and correlates with FARP1 and ARHGEF1 expression. [Journal Article]
- Endocr Relat Cancer 2016 Apr; 23(4):281-93.
- Paraganglioma of the urinary bladder with chromosome duplications detected by fluorescence in situ hybridization in urine exfoliated cells: A case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2016 Jan; 11(1):795-797.