Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A rare case of extra-adrenal pheochromocytoma localized to the ovary and detected via abdominal computed tomography angiography. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 Feb; 9(2):774-776.
- The genomic landscape of phaeochromocytoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pathol 2014 Dec 26.
- Mouse models of sepsis elicit spontaneous action potential discharge and enhance intracellular Ca2+ signaling in postganglionic sympathetic neurons. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 22.:668-77.
- Methods for cell-attached capacitance measurements in mouse adrenal chromaffin cell. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S., Video-Audio Media]
- J Vis Exp 2014; (92):e52024.
- Impairment of vesicular ATP release affects glucose metabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sci Rep 2014.:6689.
- Multiple Components of the VHL Tumor Suppressor Complex Are Frequently Affected by DNA Copy Number Loss in Pheochromocytoma. [Journal Article]
- Int J Endocrinol 2014.:546347.
- Rare extra-adrenal paraganglioma mimicking a painful Schwannoma: case report. [Journal Article]
- Ann Ital Chir 2014; 85(ePub)
- Knockout of the BK β2 subunit abolishes inactivation of BK currents in mouse adrenal chromaffin cells and results in slow-wave burst activity. [Journal Article]
- J Gen Physiol 2014 Oct; 144(4):275-95.
- The hemodynamically-regulated vascular microenvironment promotes migration of the steroidogenic tissue during its interaction with chromaffin cells in the zebrafish embryo. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(9):e107997.
- Immunocytochemical markers of neuronal maturation in human diagnostic neuropathology. [Journal Article]
- Cell Tissue Res 2015 Jan; 359(1):279-94.