Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Diagnostic Utility of PHOX2B in Primary and Treated Neuroblastoma and in Neuroblastoma Metastatic to the Bone Marrow. [Journal Article]
- Arch Pathol Lab Med 2015 Apr; 139(4):543-6.
- Multipotent Glia-Like Stem Cells Mediate Stress Adaptation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stem Cells 2015 Mar 19.
- Semi-quantitative 123I-metaiodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy to distinguish pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma from physiological adrenal uptake and its correlation with genotype-dependent expression of catecholamine transporters. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nucl Med 2015 Apr 16.
- Localization and production of peptide endocannabinoids in the rodent CNS and adrenal medulla. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Mar 31.
- Paraganglioma of the urinary bladder: a challenging diagnosis in transurethral resection specimens: a case report. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Anal Quant Cytopathol Histpathol 2014 Oct; 36(5):290-4.
- A rare case of extra-adrenal pheochromocytoma localized to the ovary and detected via abdominal computed tomography angiography. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 Feb; 9(2):774-776.
- The genomic landscape of phaeochromocytoma. [Journal Article]
- J Pathol 2015 May; 236(1):78-89.
- Mouse models of sepsis elicit spontaneous action potential discharge and enhance intracellular Ca2+ signaling in postganglionic sympathetic neurons. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 22.:668-77.