Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The role of electronic healthcare record databases in paediatric drug safety surveillance: a retrospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015 Feb 16.
- Independent data monitoring committees: An update and overview. [REVIEW]
- Urol Oncol 2015 Jan 24.
- Global harmonization of quality assurance naming conventions in radiation therapy clinical trials. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2014 Dec 1; 90(5):1242-9.
- Multicentre double-blind randomized controlled trial of perhexiline as a metabolic modulator to augment myocardial protection in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy undergoing cardiac surgery† [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2014 Dec 23.
- Randomized, double-blind, phase I/II study of intravenous allogeneic mesenchymal stromal cells in acute myocardial infarction. [Journal Article]
- Cytotherapy 2015 Mar; 17(3):250-61.
- Unsuccessful trial accrual and human subjects protections: An empirical analysis of recently closed trials. [Journal Article]
- Clin Trials 2015 Feb; 12(1):77-83.
- Editor's choice - Safety of carotid endarterectomy after intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischaemic stroke: a case-controlled multicentre registry study. [Journal Article, Multicenter Study]
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2014 Dec; 48(6):620-5.
- Building a more connected DSMB: better integrating ethics review and safety monitoring. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Intramural]
- Account Res 2015; 22(2):81-105.
- Underinsurance before the implementation of the Affordable Care Act: From the Research Involving Outpatient Settings Network (RIOS Net). [Journal Article]
- J Am Board Fam Med 2014 Nov-Dec; 27(6):855-7.
- Laboratory medicine handoff gaps experienced by primary care practices: A report from the shared networks of collaborative ambulatory practices and partners (SNOCAP). [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.]
- J Am Board Fam Med 2014 Nov-Dec; 27(6):796-803.