Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A before and after study of warfarin monitoring in a single region as part of the Scottish patient safety programme in primary care. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scott Med J 2015 Jul 24.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia in Deceased Organ Donors and Kidney-Graft Function. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.]
- N Engl J Med 2015 Jul 30; 373(5):405-14.
- Developing training for Data Safety Monitoring Board members: A National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases case study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Trials 2015 Jul 7.
- Laparoscopic peritoneal lavage or sigmoidectomy for perforated diverticulitis with purulent peritonitis: a multicentre, parallel-group, randomised, open-label trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lancet 2015 Jul 21.
- Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy in Early Asymptomatic HIV Infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- N Engl J Med 2015 Jul 20.
- Thromboembolic Events After Vitamin K Antagonist Reversal With 4-Factor Prothrombin Complex Concentrate: Exploratory Analyses of Two Randomized, Plasma-Controlled Studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Emerg Med 2015 Jun 17.
- Randomized controlled trial of enoxaparin versus intermittent pneumatic compression for venous thromboembolism prevention in Japanese surgical patients with gynecologic malignancy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2015 Jun 26.
- Huo-Luo-Xiao-Ling (HLXL)-Dan, a Traditional Chinese Medicine, for patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: a multi-site, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2015 Jun 20.
- Meta-analysis of intracranial hemorrhage in acute coronary syndromes: incidence, predictors, and clinical outcomes. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Am Heart Assoc 2015 Jun; 4(6):e001512.