Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Toward a standard approach to measurement and reporting of perioperative mortality rate as a global indicator for surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 May 6.
- The EPIC study: a lesson to learn. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Haemophilia 2015 Apr 23.
- Developing a model to involve service users in a multi-centred trial of a complex intervention in pre-hospital emergency care. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Med J 2015 May; 32(5):e9.
- On independent data monitoring committees in oncology clinical trials. [Journal Article]
- Chin Clin Oncol 2014 Sep; 3(3):40.
- Telecare for diabetes, CHF or COPD: effect on quality of life, hospital use and costs. A randomised controlled trial and qualitative evaluation. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0116188.
- ATON: results from a Phase II randomized trial of the B-cell-targeting agent atacicept in patients with optic neuritis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Neurol Sci 2015 Apr 15; 351(1-2):174-8.
- Threat of interim data leaks prompts call for international rules. [News]
- Nat Med 2015 Mar; 21(3):200.
- The role of electronic healthcare record databases in paediatric drug safety surveillance: a retrospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015 Feb 16.
- Centralized adjudication of cardiovascular end points in cardiovascular and noncardiovascular pharmacologic trials: a report from the Cardiac Safety Research Consortium. [Journal Article]
- Am Heart J 2015 Feb; 169(2):197-204.
- Independent data monitoring committees: an update and overview. [Journal Article, Review]
- Urol Oncol 2015 Mar; 33(3):143-8.