Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Assessing the detection, reporting and investigation of adverse events in clinical trial protocols implemented in Cameroon: a documentary review of clinical trial protocols. [Journal Article]
- BMC Med Ethics 2015; 16(1):67.
- Lessons learnt from enrolment and follow up of pregnant women and their infants in clinical trials in South Africa, a low-middle income country. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2015 Sep 24.
- Percutaneous Image-guided Laser Photocoagulation of Spinal Osteoid Osteoma: A Single-Institution Series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Radiology 2015 Sep 18.:150491.
- Data monitoring committees for pragmatic clinical trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Trials 2015 Sep 15.
- Current State of Reporting Pain Outcomes in Cochrane Reviews of Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Conditions and Considerations for an OMERACT Research Agenda. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Rheumatol 2015 Sep 15.
- An analysis of protocols and publications suggested that most discontinuations of clinical trials were not based on preplanned interim analyses or stopping rules. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Epidemiol 2015 Jun 4.
- Diphenhydramine as Adjuvant Therapy for Acute Migraine: An Emergency Department-Based Randomized Clinical Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Emerg Med 2015 Aug 27.
- A Phase I proof-of-concept and safety trial of sildenafil to treat cerebral vasospasm following subarachnoid hemorrhage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg 2015 Aug 28.:1-10.
- Monitoring and evaluating surgical care: defining perioperative mortality rate and standardising data collection. [Journal Article]
- Lancet 2015 Apr 27.:S27.
- Bubble continuous positive airway pressure for children with severe pneumonia and hypoxaemia in Bangladesh: an open, randomised controlled trial. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Lancet 2015 Sep 12; 386(9998):1057-65.