Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Study on the safety and efficacy of miltefosine for the treatment of children and adolescents with post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis in Bangladesh, and an association of serum vitamin E and exposure to arsenic with post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis: an open clinical trial and case-control study protocol. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2016; 6(5):e010050.
- Stopping guidelines for an effectiveness trial: what should the protocol specify? [Editorial]
- Trials 2016; 17(1):240.
- Design and conduct of the activated protein C and corticosteroids for human septic shock (APROCCHSS) trial. [Journal Article]
- Ann Intensive Care 2016 Dec; 6(1):43.
- Lack of efficacy of an intradural somatic-to-autonomic nerve anastomosis (Xiao procedure) for bladder control in children with myelomeningocele and lipomyelomeningocele: results of a prospective, randomized, double-blind study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg Pediatr 2016 May 3.:1-14.
- An audit of the quality of inpatient care for adults with learning disability in the UK. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2016; 6(4):e010480.
- Challenges to Data Monitoring Committees When Regulatory Authorities Intervene. [Journal Article]
- N Engl J Med 2016 Apr 21; 374(16):1580-4.
- Novartis Reply to the ATMOSPHERE Data Monitoring Committee. [Comment, Letter]
- N Engl J Med 2016 Apr 21; 374(16):1586-7.
- Regulatory Reply to the ATMOSPHERE Data Monitoring Committee. [Comment, Letter]
- N Engl J Med 2016 Apr 21; 374(16):1585-6.
- Serious adverse event reporting in investigator-initiated clinical trials. [Journal Article]
- Med J Aust 2016 Apr 4; 204(6):231-3.