Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The water deprivation test to differentiate diabetes insipidus from primary polydipsia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocr Connect 2015 Feb 23.
- Significance of nitric oxide synthases: Lessons from triple nitric oxide synthases null mice. [REVIEW]
- J Pharmacol Sci 2015 Jan; 127(1):42-52.
- [Pathophysiology of sodium disorders in children]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Chil Pediatr 2014 Jun; 85(3):269-80.
- Endoscopic endonasal surgery for recurrent pituitary tumors: technical challenges to the surgical approach. [Journal Article]
- J Neurol Surg B Skull Base 2015 Feb; 76(1):50-6.
- Thyroid carcinoma with pituitary metastases: 2 case reports and literature review. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Endocrinol 2015.:252157.
- Factors prognosticating the outcome of decompressive craniectomy in severe traumatic brain injury: A Malaysian experience. [Journal Article]
- Asian J Neurosurg 2014 Oct-Dec; 9(4):203-12.
- Characteristics of Rathke's cleft cyst based on cyst location with a primary focus on recurrence after resection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg 2015 Feb 13.:1-10.
- Management of Electrolyte and Fluid Disorders after Brain Surgery for Pituitary/Suprasellar Tumours. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Horm Res Paediatr 2015 Feb 11.
- Endoscopic versus microscopic approach for surgical treatment of acromegaly. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosurg Rev 2015 Feb 10.
- Autosomal dominant familial neurohypophyseal diabetes insipidus caused by a mutation in the arginine-vasopressin II gene in four generations of a Korean family. [Journal Article]
- Ann Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2014 Dec; 19(4):220-4.