Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association of Hematocrit and Red Blood Cell Transfusion with Outcomes in Infants Undergoing Norwood Operation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Mar 15.
- Hemodialysis in Patients Over 80 Years. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nephron 2015 Mar 3.
- Extensive hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Hurly stage III disease treated with intravenous (IV) linezolid and meropenem with rapid remission. [Journal Article]
- Dermatol Online J 2015; 21(2)
- End-stage renal disease and thrombophilia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hamostaseologie 2015 Feb 2; 35(2)
- Diabetic nephropathy in hemodialysis patients in Constantine, Algeria. [Letter]
- Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2015 Jan; 26(1):139-40.
- Arterovenous fistula creation using the brachial artery and cubital fossa veins: a viable option in our environment. [Letter]
- Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2015 Jan; 26(1):135-6.
- Association of haematocrit and red blood cell transfusion with outcomes in infants with shunt-dependent pulmonary blood flow and univentricular physiology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Transfus 2014 Nov 25.:1-6.
- Successful treatment of chronic disseminated intravascular coagulation using recombinant human soluble thrombomodulin in a dialysis patient with dissecting aortic aneurysm. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2014 Nov; 55(11):2300-5.
- [The effectiveness of far-infrared therapy in hemodialysis patients with arteriovenous fistula: a systematic review]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Review]
- Hu Li Za Zhi 2014 Dec; 61(6):78-86.
- Adverse technical events in home hemodialysis. [Journal Article]
- Am J Kidney Dis 2015 Jan; 65(1):116-21.