Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Simultaneous enzymatic hydrolysis and extraction of endocrine-disrupting chemicals in fish bile using polyethersulfone polymer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anal Bioanal Chem 2015 Jul 31.
- Early-life factors and endometriosis risk. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fertil Steril 2015 Jul 23.
- Magnetic molecularly imprinted polymers synthesized by surface-initiated reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer polymerization for the enrichment and determination of synthetic estrogens in aqueous solution. [Journal Article]
- J Sep Sci 2015 Aug; 38(15):NA.
- Association between fetal DES-exposure and psychiatric disorders in adolescence/adulthood: evidence from a French cohort of 1002 prenatally exposed children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gynecol Endocrinol 2015 Jul 14.:1-5.
- Effects of diethylstilbestrol on the proliferation and tyrosinase activity of cultured human melanocytes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biomed Rep 2015 Jul; 3(4):499-502.
- Clear cell carcinoma of cervix in a postmenopausal woman: A case report. [Journal Article]
- J Midlife Health 2015 Apr-Jun; 6(2):85-7.
- Non-diethylstilbestrol exposed vaginal clear cell adenocarcinoma has a common molecular profile with ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma: A case report. [Journal Article]
- Gynecol Oncol Rep 2014 Dec.:49-52.
- DDT Exposure in Utero and Breast Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Jun 16.:jc20151841.
- Performance of metal-organic framework MIL-101 after surfactant modification in the extraction of endocrine disrupting chemicals from environmental water samples. [Journal Article]
- Talanta 2015 Oct 1.:366-73.
- Cancer Risk in Women Exposed to Diethylstilbestrol in Utero. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Therapie 2015 9-10; 70(5):433-441.