Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Non-diethylstilbestrol exposed vaginal clear cell adenocarcinoma has a common molecular profile with ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma: A case report. [Journal Article]
- Gynecol Oncol Rep 2014 Dec.:49-52.
- DDT Exposure in Utero and Breast Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Jun 16.:jc20151841.
- Performance of metal-organic framework MIL-101 after surfactant modification in the extraction of endocrine disrupting chemicals from environmental water samples. [Journal Article]
- Talanta 2015 Oct 1.:366-73.
- Cancer Risk in Women Exposed to Diethylstilbestrol in Utero. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Therapie 2015 Jun 12.
- Molecularly imprinted hollow spheres for the solid phase extraction of estrogens. [Journal Article]
- Talanta 2015 Aug 1.:68-72.
- Phytochemical characteristic and uterotonic effect of aqueous extract of Ficus deltoidea leaves in rats uterus. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Pak J Biol Sci 2014 Sep; 17(9):1046-51.
- Investigating the in Vitro Thermal Stability and Conformational Flexibility of Estrogen Receptors as Potential Key Factors of Their in Vivo Activity. [Journal Article]
- Biochemistry 2015 Jun 30; 54(25):3890-900.
- Early programing of uterine tissue by bisphenol A: Critical evaluation of evidence from animal exposure studies. [REVIEW]
- Reprod Toxicol 2015 May 28.
- Dietary exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals in metropolitan population from China: A risk assessment based on probabilistic approach. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chemosphere 2015 May 26.:2-8.
- Histochemical Analysis of Laminin α Chains in Diethylstilbestrol-Induced Prolactinoma in Rats. [Journal Article]
- Acta Histochem Cytochem 2015 Apr 28; 48(2):69-73.