Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- An alternative purification method for human serum paraoxonase 1 and its interactions with anabolic compounds. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 2015 Mar 20.:1-6.
- Neonatal exposure to xenoestrogens impairs the ovarian response to gonadotropin treatment in lambs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reproduction 2015 Mar 16.
- The effects of in utero bisphenol A exposure on reproductive capacity in several generations of mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2015 Mar 11.
- Factors Associated with a Lack of Pap Smear Utilization in Women Exposed In Utero to Diethylstilbestrol. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Womens Health (Larchmt) 2015 Mar 13.
- Exposure to Diethylstilbestrol during Pregnancy Modulates microRNAs Expression Profile in Mothers and Fetuses Reflecting Oncogenic and Immunological Changes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015 Mar 9.
- In utero exposure to diethylstilbestrol and blood DNA methylation in women ages 40-59 years from the sister study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0118757.
- Determination of 13 endocrine disrupting chemicals in sediments by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry using subcritical water extraction coupled with dispersed liquid-liquid microextraction and derivatization. [Journal Article]
- Anal Chim Acta 2015 Mar 25.:41-7.
- Occurrence and analysis of endocrine-disrupting compounds in a water supply system. [Journal Article]
- Environ Monit Assess 2015 Mar; 187(3):139.
- Prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure and reproductive hormones in premenopausal women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dev Orig Health Dis 2015 Feb 20.:1-9.
- Prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure and risk of obesity in adult women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dev Orig Health Dis 2015 Feb 20.:1-7.