Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Adverse health effects in children of women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol (DES). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Therapie 2016 Feb 5.
- Icariin exerts estrogen-like activity in ameliorating EAE via mediating estrogen receptor β, modulating HPA function and glucocorticoid receptor expression. [Journal Article]
- Am J Transl Res 2016; 8(4):1910-8.
- Human UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases 1A1, 1A3, 1A9, 2B4 and 2B7 are Inhibited by Diethylstilbesterol. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2016 May 13.
- Olive oil exhibits osteoprotection in ovariectomized rats without estrogenic effects. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Ther Med 2016 May; 11(5):1881-1888.
- Regulation of arcuate genes by developmental exposures to endocrine-disrupting compounds in female rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reprod Toxicol 2016 Apr 19.:18-26.
- Endocrine disruption in Sphoeroides testudineus tissues and sediments highlights contamination in a northeastern Brazilian estuary. [Journal Article]
- Environ Monit Assess 2016 May; 188(5):298.
- Mouse hypospadias: A critical examination and definition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Differentiation 2016 Apr 5.
- Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for four phenolic environmental estrogens in water samples followed by determination using capillary electrophoresis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Electrophoresis 2016 Apr 12.
- The xenoestrogens, bisphenol A and para-nonylphenol, decrease the expression of the ABCG2 transporter protein in human term placental explant cultures. [Journal Article]
- Mol Cell Endocrinol 2016 Jul 5.:41-9.
- A Rat α-Fetoprotein Binding Activity Prediction Model to Facilitate Assessment of the Endocrine Disruption Potential of Environmental Chemicals. [Journal Article]
- Int J Environ Res Public Health 2016; 13(4)