Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Estrogens increase expression of bone morphogenetic protein 8b in brown adipose tissue of mice. [Journal Article]
- Biol Sex Differ 2015.:7.
- Effects of diethylstilbestrol exposure during gestation on both maternal and offspring behavior. [Journal Article]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:79.
- Staging for vaginal cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2015 Mar 4.
- Targeted high-resolution ion mobility separation coupled to ultrahigh-resolution mass spectrometry of endocrine disruptors in complex mixtures. [Journal Article]
- Anal Chem 2015 Apr 21; 87(8):4321-5.
- An alternative purification method for human serum paraoxonase 1 and its interactions with anabolic compounds. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 2015 Mar 20.:1-6.
- Neonatal exposure to xenoestrogens impairs the ovarian response to gonadotropin treatment in lambs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reproduction 2015 Mar 16.
- The effects of in utero bisphenol A exposure on reproductive capacity in several generations of mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2015 Mar 11.
- Factors associated with a lack of pap smear utilization in women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol. [Journal Article]
- J Womens Health (Larchmt) 2015 Apr; 24(4):308-15.
- Exposure to Diethylstilbestrol during Pregnancy Modulates MicroRNA Expression Profile in Mothers and Fetuses Reflecting Oncogenic and Immunological Changes. [Journal Article]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015 May; 87(5):842-54.
- In utero exposure to diethylstilbestrol and blood DNA methylation in women ages 40-59 years from the sister study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0118757.