Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Eight Cycles of ABVD Versus Four Cycles of BEACOPPescalated Plus Four Cycles of BEACOPPbaseline in Stage III to IV, International Prognostic Score ≥ 3, High-Risk Hodgkin Lymphoma: First Results of the Phase III EORTC 20012 Intergroup Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Oncol 2016 Apr 25.
- Application of FLEEOX Preoperative Chemotherapy via Intra-arterial and Intravenous Administration in Treatment of Unresectable Locally Advanced Gastric Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gastrointest Surg 2016 Apr 25.
- Bleomycin induced flagellate erythema in a patient with thalamic mixed germ cell tumour: Report of a rare adverse effect. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Egypt Natl Canc Inst 2016 Apr 19.
- Enhancing glioblastoma cell sensitivity to chemotherapeutics: a strategy involving survivin gene silencing mediated by gemini surfactant-based complexes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2016 Apr 19.
- Inhibition of BET bromodomains alleviates inflammation in human RPE cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Pharmacol 2016 Apr 19.
- The High Effect of Chemomobilization with High-Dose Etopside + Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor in Autologous Hematopoietic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation: A Single Center Experience. [Journal Article]
- Hematol Rep 2016 Mar 17; 8(1):6319.
- Outcomes of Surgery Alone and Surveillance Strategy in Young Women With Stage I Malignant Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Gynecol Cancer 2016 Apr 21.
- Patients with Advanced Ovarian Cancer Administered Oral Etoposide following Taxane as Maintenance Chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Oncol 2016 Jan-Apr; 9(1):195-204.
- High-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplant compared with conventional chemotherapy for consolidation in newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphoma-a randomized phase III trial (MATRix). [Journal Article]
- BMC Cancer 2016; 16(1):282.
- Factors influencing caries incidence in permanent teeth in children/adolescents under and after anti-neoplastic treatment. [Journal Article]
- Contemp Oncol (Pozn) 2016; 20(1):45-51.