Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- [Small cell carcinoma of the prostate : a case report--a prognostic analysis of case reports and literature in Japan--]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Hinyokika Kiyo 2014 Dec; 60(12):645-50.
- Favorable response to trastuzumab plus irinotecan combination therapy in two patients with HER2-positive relapsed small-cell lung cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lung Cancer 2015 Jan 10.
- Integration of a prognostic gene module with a drug sensitivity module to identify drugs that could be repurposed for breast cancer therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Comput Biol Med 2015 Jan 7.
- The PI3K inhibitor GDC-0941 displays promising in vitro and in vivo efficacy for targeted medulloblastoma therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2014 Dec 6.
- [A Case of Primary Mediastinal(Thymic)B-Cell Lymphoma Successfully Treated with the DA-EPOCH-RR egimen]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2015 Jan; 42(1):119-22.
- Risk factors, outcomes, and epidemiology associated with Clostridium difficile infection in patients with hematologic malignancies in a tertiary care hospital in China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Jan 16.
- DNA topoisomerase directed anti-cancerous alkaloids: ADMET based screening, molecular docking and dynamics simulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biotechnol Appl Biochem 2015 Jan 16.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitor sodium butyrate suppresses DNA double strand break repair induced by etoposide more effectively in MCF-7 cells than in HEK293 cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Biochem 2015 Jan 16; 16(1):2.
- In vitro co-culture model of medulloblastoma and human neural stem cells for drug delivery assessment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biotechnol 2015 Jan 12.
- Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF-15) Plasma Levels Increase during Bleomycin- and Cisplatin-Based Treatment of Testicular Cancer Patients and Relate to Endothelial Damage. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(1):e0115372.