Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- In Vitro Mechanical Analysis of Different Techniques of Internal Fixation of Combined Mandibular Angle and Body Fractures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015 Nov 22.
- Routine removal of the plate after surgical treatment for mandibular angle fracture with a third molar in relation to the fracture line. [Journal Article]
- Ann Maxillofac Surg 2015 Jan-Jun; 5(1):77-81.
- One miniplate compared with two in the fixation of isolated fractures of the mandibular angle. [Journal Article, Review]
- Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015 Oct; 53(8):690-8.
- Mandibular bone block harvesting from the retromolar region: a 10-year prospective clinical study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2015 May-Jun; 30(3):688-397.
- [Treatment of adult bimaxillary arch protrusion with micro-implant anchorage]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue 2015 Feb; 24(1):76-82.
- A comparative finite elemental analysis of glass abutment supported and unsupported cantilever fixed partial denture. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Dent Mater 2015 May; 31(5):514-21.
- Three dimensional finite element analysis of the stress distribution around the mandibular posterior implant during non-working movement according to the amount of cantilever. [Journal Article]
- J Adv Prosthodont 2014 Oct; 6(5):361-71.
- What method for management of unilateral mandibular angle fractures has the lowest rate of postoperative complications? A systematic review and meta-analysis. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis, Review]
- J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2014 Nov; 72(11):2197-211.
- Impacted third molars in sagittal split osteotomies in mandibular prognathism and micrognathia. [Journal Article]
- Ann Maxillofac Surg 2014 Jan; 4(1):39-44.
- Effects of the implant design on peri-implant bone stress and abutment micromovement: three-dimensional finite element analysis of original computer-aided design models. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Periodontol 2014 Sep; 85(9):e333-8.