Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dietary polyphenols promote growth of the gut bacterium Akkermansia muciniphila and attenuate high fat diet-induced metabolic syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabetes 2015 Apr 6.
- Romanian Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. [Journal Article]
- J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 2015 Mar; 24(1):117-23.
- Long-term outcomes after acute necrotizing pancreatitis: what happens to the pancreas and to the patient? [Journal Article]
- JOP 2015; 16(2):159-66.
- Long-Term Green Tea Extract Supplementation Does Not Affect Fat Absorption, Resting Energy Expenditure, and Body Composition in Adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nutr 2015 Mar 4.
- Altered bone metabolism and bone density in patients with chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic exocrine insufficiency. [Journal Article]
- JOP 2015 Jan; 16(1):58-62.
- Human metabolic, mineral, and microbiota fluctuations across daily nutritional intake visualized by a data-driven approach. [Journal Article]
- J Proteome Res 2015 Mar 6; 14(3):1526-34.
- Medicinal use of wild fauna by mestizo communities living near San Guillermo Biosphere Reserve (San Juan, Argentina). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnobiol Ethnomed 2015 Jan 21; 11(1):15.
- Effect of dietary starch concentration and fish oil supplementation on milk yield and composition, diet digestibility, and methane emissions in lactating dairy cows. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Jan; 98(1):357-72.
- Use of dry citrus pulp or soybean hulls as a replacement for corn grain in energy and nitrogen partitioning, methane emissions, and milk performance in lactating Murciano-Granadina goats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Dairy Sci 2014 Dec; 97(12):7821-32.
- Dietary phytic acid modulates characteristics of the colonic luminal environment and reduces serum levels of proinflammatory cytokines in rats fed a high-fat diet. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Nutr Res 2014 Dec; 34(12):1085-91.