Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Isoflavones and phytosterols contained in Xuezhikang capsules modulate cholesterol homeostasis in high-fat diet mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Pharmacol Sin 2015 Nov 23.
- Effect of rice bran as a replacement for oat grain in energy and nitrogen balance, methane emissions, and milk performance of Murciano-Granadina goats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Nov 4.
- Apparent nutrient digestibility of two raw diets in domestic kittens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Feline Med Surg 2015 Sep 23.
- What tests should you use to assess small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in systemic sclerosis? [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 Jul-Aug; 33(4 Suppl 91):S117-22.
- Yarrowia lipolytica Lipase 2 Is Stable and Highly Active in Test Meals and Increases Fat Absorption in an Animal Model of Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gastroenterology 2015 Aug 29.
- Diets with high-fat cheese, high-fat meat, or carbohydrate on cardiovascular risk markers in overweight postmenopausal women: a randomized crossover trial. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Am J Clin Nutr 2015 Sep; 102(3):573-81.
- Perilipin-2 Modulates Lipid Absorption and Microbiome Responses in the Mouse Intestine. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0131944.
- Xylanase increased the ileal digestibility of nonstarch polysaccharides and concentration of low molecular weight nondigestible carbohydrates in pigs fed high levels of wheat distillers dried grains with solubles. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Anim Sci 2015 Jun; 93(6):2885-93.
- Feeding fat from distillers dried grains with solubles to dairy heifers: I. Effects on growth performance and total-tract digestibility of nutrients. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Aug; 98(8):5699-708.
- Comparative effects of hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida Bunge) pectin and pectin hydrolyzates on the cholesterol homeostasis of hamsters fed high-cholesterol diets. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Chem Biol Interact 2015 Aug 5.:42-7.