Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Apparent nutrient digestibility of two raw diets in domestic kittens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Feline Med Surg 2015 Sep 23.
- What tests should you use to assess small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in systemic sclerosis? [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 Jul-Aug; 33(4 Suppl 91):S117-22.
- Yarrowia lipolytica lipase 2 is Stable and Highly Active in Test Meals and Increases Fat Absorption in an Animal Model of Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gastroenterology 2015 Aug 28.
- Perilipin-2 Modulates Lipid Absorption and Microbiome Responses in the Mouse Intestine. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0131944.
- Xylanase increased the ileal digestibility of nonstarch polysaccharides and concentration of low molecular weight nondigestible carbohydrates in pigs fed high levels of wheat distillers dried grains with solubles. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Anim Sci 2015 Jun; 93(6):2885-93.
- Feeding fat from distillers dried grains with solubles to dairy heifers: I. Effects on growth performance and total-tract digestibility of nutrients. [Journal Article, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Aug; 98(8):5699-708.
- Tomato seeds as a novel by-product feed for lactating dairy cows. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Jul; 98(7):4811-28.
- Relationship between wheat characteristics and nutrient digestibility in broilers: comparison between total collection and marker (titanium dioxide) technique. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Poult Sci 2015 Jul; 94(7):1584-91.
- Characterization of energy and performance of swine fed a novel corn-soybean extruded product. [Journal Article]
- J Anim Sci Biotechnol 2015; 6(1):17.
- Effect of body mass index and intra-abdominal fat measured by computed tomography on the risk of bowel symptoms. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(4):e0123993.