Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Selenium-fertilized forage as a way to supplement lactating dairy cows. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dairy Sci 2016 Apr 13.
- Impact of Dietary Lipids on Colonic Function and Microbiota: An Experimental Approach Involving Orlistat-Induced Fat Malabsorption in Human Volunteers. [Journal Article]
- Clin Transl Gastroenterol 2016.:e161.
- [Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and diabetes mellitus]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Wien Klin Wochenschr 2016 Apr.:163-6.
- Prebiotics and Bioactive Milk Fractions Affect Gut Development, Microbiota and Neurotransmitter Expression in Piglets. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2016 Mar 23.
- Feces Derived Allergens of Tyrophagus putrescentiae Reared on Dried Dog Food and Evidence of the Strong Nutritional Interaction between the Mite and Bacillus cereus Producing Protease Bacillolysins and Exo-chitinases. [Journal Article]
- Front Physiol 2016.:53.
- A resistant-starch enriched yogurt: fermentability, sensory characteristics, and a pilot study in children. [Journal Article]
- F1000Res 2015.:139.
- Fecal lipid excretion after consumption of a black tea polyphenol containing beverage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Pharm Bull 2016 Feb 18.
- Impact of patient adherence on the cost-effectiveness of noninvasive tests for the initial diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in the United States. [Journal Article]
- Patient Prefer Adherence 2016.:45-55.
- Conflicting results of non-invasive methods for detection of Helicobacter pylori infection in children with celiac disease - a preliminary study. [Journal Article]
- Acta Biochim Pol 2016; 63(1):127-30.
- Mice Abundant in Muricholic Bile Acids Show Resistance to Dietary Induced Steatosis, Weight Gain, and to Impaired Glucose Metabolism. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(1):e0147772.