Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Altered bone metabolism and bone density in patients with chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic exocrine insufficiency. [Journal Article]
- JOP 2015; 16(1):58-62.
- Human Metabolic, Mineral, and Microbiota Fluctuations Across Daily Nutritional Intake Visualized by a Data-Driven Approach. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Proteome Res 2015 Feb 10.
- Medicinal use of wild fauna by mestizo communities living near San Guillermo Biosphere Reserve (San Juan, Argentina). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnobiol Ethnomed 2015 Jan 21; 11(1):15.
- Effect of dietary starch concentration and fish oil supplementation on milk yield and composition, diet digestibility, and methane emissions in lactating dairy cows. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Jan; 98(1):357-72.
- Use of dry citrus pulp or soybean hulls as a replacement for corn grain in energy and nitrogen partitioning, methane emissions, and milk performance in lactating Murciano-Granadina goats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Dairy Sci 2014 Dec; 97(12):7821-32.
- Dietary phytic acid modulates characteristics of the colonic luminal environment and reduces serum levels of proinflammatory cytokines in rats fed a high-fat diet. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Nutr Res 2014 Dec; 34(12):1085-91.
- Effect of 2-hydroxy-4-methylthio-butanoic acid on ruminal fermentation, bacterial distribution, digestibility, and performance of lactating dairy cows. [Journal Article]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Feb; 98(2):1234-47.
- The influence of feed energy density and a formulated additive on rumen and rectal temperature in hanwoo steers. [Journal Article]
- Asian-Australas J Anim Sci 2014 Nov; 27(11):1652-62.
- A piglet with surgically induced exocrine pancreatic insufficiency as an animal model of newborns to study fat digestion. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Validation Studies]
- Br J Nutr 2014 Dec; 112(12):2060-7.
- Low-dose aspartame consumption differentially affects gut microbiota-host metabolic interactions in the diet-induced obese rat. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(10):e109841.