Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Epidemiological and genetic clues for molecular mechanisms involved in uterine leiomyoma development and growth. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Reprod Update 2015 Jul 3.
- A Giant Purely Polypoid Esophageal Leiomyoma. [Journal Article]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2015 Jul; 100(1):301-2.
- Expression Levels of Myostatin and Matrix Metalloproteinase 14 mRNAs in Uterine Leiomyoma are Correlated With Dysmenorrhea. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reprod Sci 2015 Jul 1.
- Uterine leiomyoma mimicking a gastrointestinal stromal tumor with chronic spontaneous hemorrhage: A case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 Jun; 9(6):2481-2484.
- Usefulness of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration with a forward-viewing and curved linear-array echoendoscope for small gastrointestinal subepithelial lesions. [Journal Article]
- Endosc Int Open 2015 Apr; 3(2):E161-4.
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour presenting as palpable abdominal mass: A rare entity. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastrointest Surg 2015 Jun 27; 7(6):98-101.
- Reproductive Outcomes in Women Following Radiofrequency Volumetric Thermal Ablation of Symptomatic Fibroids. A Retrospective Case Series Analysis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Reprod Med 2015 May-Jun; 60(5-6):194-8.
- The bladder carcinoma secondary to schistosoma mansoni infection: A case report with review of the literature. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Surg Case Rep 2015 Jun 3.:76-78.
- Submucosal tunneling and endoscopic resection of a large, esophageal leiomyoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gastrointest Endosc 2015 Jun 26.