Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- CELLS AT THE VITREORETINAL INTERFACE IN SMALL FULL-THICKNESS MACULAR HOLES. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Retina 2015 Jan 23.
- Fatty acid-binding protein 7 regulates function of caveolae in astrocytes through expression of caveolin-1. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Glia 2015 Jan 19.
- Investigations on contribution of glial inwardly-rectifying K(+) current to membrane potential and ion flux: An experimental and theoretical study. [Journal Article]
- Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2015 Jan; 31(1):9-17.
- Brain pericyte-derived soluble factors enhance insulin sensitivity in GT1-7 hypothalamic neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Jan 15.
- [Clinicopathological correlations at the vitreoretinal interface.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ophthalmologe 2015 Jan 16.
- A complex relative motion between hairpin loop 2 and transmembrane domain 5 in the glutamate transporter GLT-1. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Biochem Cell Biol 2015 Jan 3.:1-7.
- Group I metabotropic glutamate receptor agonist DHPG modulates Kir4.1 protein and mRNA in cultured rat retinal Müller cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2014 Dec 27.:12-17.
- Voltage-gated Ca(++) entry promotes oligodendrocyte progenitor cell maturation and myelination in vitro. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Neurol 2014 Dec 24.
- Activation of GABAB receptors potentiates inward rectifying potassium currents in satellite glial cells from rat trigeminal ganglia: In vivo patch-clamp analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2014 Dec 24.:51-58.
- Characterization of ex vivo cultured neuronal- and glial- like cells from human idiopathic epiretinal membranes. [Journal Article]
- BMC Ophthalmol 2014; 14(1):165.