Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cerebrospinal fluid markers of neuronal and glial cell damage to monitor disease activity and predict long-term outcome in patients with autoimmune encephalitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Neurol 2016 Jan 29.
- Restraint Stress-Induced Morphological Changes at the Blood-Brain Barrier in Adult Rats. [Journal Article]
- Front Mol Neurosci 2015.:88.
- The extracellular matrix protein laminin-10 promotes blood-brain barrier repair after hypoxia and inflammation in vitro. [Journal Article]
- J Neuroinflammation 2016; 13(1):25.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae infection regulates expression of neurotrophic factors in the olfactory bulb and cultured olfactory ensheathing cells. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2016 Mar 11.:149-61.
- Baicalein protects C6 glial cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis through regulation of the Nrf2 signaling pathway. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Mol Med 2016 Jan 20.
- Adrenergic stimulation of single rat astrocytes results in distinct temporal changes in intracellular Ca(2+) and cAMP-dependent PKA responses. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Calcium 2016 Jan 7.
- Long-term controlled GDNF over-expression reduces dopamine transporter activity without affecting tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the rat mesostriatal system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2016 Jan 9.:44-54.
- Antidepressants Impact Connexin 43 Channel Functions in Astrocytes. [Journal Article]
- Front Cell Neurosci 2015.:495.
- Astrocytes as secretory cells of the central nervous system: idiosyncrasies of vesicular secretion. [Journal Article, Review]
- EMBO J 2016 Jan 1; 35(3):239-57.