Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Antioxidant treatments recover the alteration of auditory evoked potentials and reduce morphological damage in the inferior colliculus after perinatal asphyxia in rat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Pathol 2015 May 20.
- Impairment of radial glial scaffold-dependent neuronal migration and formation of double cortex by genetic ablation of afadin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res 2015 May 16.
- Ultrastructural changes to rat hippocampus in pentylenetetrazol- and kainic acid-induced status epilepticus: A study using electron microscopy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Micron 2015 Apr 8.:22-29.
- Channel properties of nax expressed in neurons. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0126109.
- Retinal aging in the diurnal Chilean rodent (Octodon degus): histological, ultrastructural and neurochemical alterations of the vertical information processing pathway. [Journal Article]
- Front Cell Neurosci 2015.:126.
- Sigma 1 receptor regulates the oxidative stress response in primary retinal Müller glial cells via Nrf2 signaling and system xc(-), the Na(+)-independent glutamate-cystine exchanger. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Free Radic Biol Med 2015 Apr 25.
- Surprising origins of sex differences in the brain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Horm Behav 2015 Apr 25.
- Expression pattern of NeuN and GFAP during human fetal spinal cord development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Childs Nerv Syst 2015 Apr 23.
- Drug that boosts nerve signals offers hope for multiple sclerosis. [News]
- Nature 2015 Apr 23; 520(7548):417.
- A novel pathogenic mechanism for cerebellar lesions produced by Solanum bonariense in cattle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vet Diagn Invest 2015 Apr 21.