Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- GAS1 is present in the cerebrospinal fluid and is expressed in the choroid plexus of the adult rat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Histochem Cell Biol 2016 May 25.
- Oxidative Stress in the Developing Rat Brain due to Production of Reactive Oxygen and Nitrogen Species. [Journal Article]
- Oxid Med Cell Longev 2016.:5057610.
- Transplantation of human amniotic mesenchymal stem cells promotes neurological recovery in an intracerebral hemorrhage rat model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2016 May 14.
- PrP(C) Expression and Calpain Activity Independently Mediate the Effects of Closed Head Injury in Mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Brain Res 2016 May 14.
- Tenascin-C promotes angiogenesis in fibrovascular membranes in eyes with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. [Journal Article]
- Mol Vis 2016.:436-45.
- Coupling of glutamate and glucose uptake in cultured Bergmann glial cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurochem Int 2016 May 13.
- Metabolic reprogramming of glioblastoma cells by L-asparaginase sensitizes for apoptosis in vitro and in vivo. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2016 May 9.
- LAMELLAR HOLE-ASSOCIATED EPIRETINAL PROLIFERATION: A Clinicopathologic Correlation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Retina 2016 May 9.
- Prevalent presence of periodic actin-spectrin-based membrane skeleton in a broad range of neuronal cell types and animal species. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016 May 9.
- Alkyl Mercury-Induced Toxicity: Multiple Mechanisms of Action. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Environ Contam Toxicol 2016 May 10.