Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Subtotal nephrectomy inhibits the gastric emptying of liquid in awake rats. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Feb 1; 3(2)
- The involvement of the TRPA1 receptor in a mouse model of sympathetically maintained neuropathic pain. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 Jan 15.:105-13.
- Reserpine, mecamilamine, guanethidine, atropine for patients with Takotsubo syndrome? [Letter, Review]
- Int J Cardiol 2014 Dec 20; 177(3):1078-9.
- Terminal substituent effects on the reactivity, thermodynamics, and stereoselectivity of the 8π-6π electrocyclization cascades of 1,3,5,7-tetraenes. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- J Org Chem 2014 Dec 5; 79(23):11370-7.
- Protons modulate perivascular axo-axonal neurotransmission in the rat mesenteric artery. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Br J Pharmacol 2014 Dec; 171(24):5743-56.
- Hexamethonium-induced augmentation of the electrical twitch response in the guinea-pig ileum longitudinal muscle-myenteric plexus strip. [Journal Article]
- Neurosci Lett 2014 Aug 8.:34-7.
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone and the sympathoadrenal system are major mediators in the effects of peripherally administered exendin-4 on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis of male rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Endocrinology 2014 Jul; 155(7):2511-23.
- Hypercholesterolemic diet induces vascular smooth muscle cell apoptosis in sympathectomized rats via intrinsic pathway. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Auton Neurosci 2014 Jul.:49-57.
- Endothelin A (ET(A)) receptors are involved in augmented adrenergic vasoconstriction and blunted nitric oxide-mediated relaxation of penile arteries from insulin-resistant obese zucker rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Sex Med 2014 Jun; 11(6):1463-74.
- Opposite role played by GABAA and GABAB receptors in the modulation of peristaltic activity in mouse distal colon. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2014 May 15.:93-9.