Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Holistic assessment of women with hyperemesis gravidarum: A randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Nurs Stud 2015 Jun 25.
- Palonosetron in combination with 1-day versus 3-day dexamethasone for prevention of nausea and vomiting following paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with gynecologic cancers: A randomized, multicenter, phase-II trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2015 Jul 21.
- Intestinal obstruction is a rare complication of ondansetron exposure in hyperemesis gravidarum. [LETTER]
- Reprod Toxicol 2015 Jul 18.
- [Hyperemesis gravidarum with severe electrolyte disorders: report of a case]. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2015.:264.
- Dynamic thiol-disulfide homeostasis in hyperemesis gravidarum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Perinatol 2015 Jul 9.
- Evaluation of hearing and cochlear function by audiometric testing in patients with hyperemesis gravidarum. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2015.:231.
- Age-specific determinants of post-partum fatigue in primiparous women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Jpn J Nurs Sci 2015 Jun 29.
- Health Care Consumption during Pregnancy in relation to Maternal Body Mass Index: A Swedish Population Based Observational Study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Obes 2015.:215683.
- Wernicke's encephalopathy: A rare complication of hyperemesis gravidarum. [Letter]
- Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med 2015 Jun; 34(3):173-7.
- Gut satiety hormones and hyperemesis gravidarum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2015 May 20.