Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Gut satiety hormones and hyperemesis gravidarum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2015 May 20.
- Applying developmental programming to clinical obstetrics: my ward round. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dev Orig Health Dis 2015 May 13.:1-8.
- Reference ranges and determinants of total hCG levels during pregnancy: the Generation R Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Epidemiol 2015 May 12.
- Hyperemesis gravidarum and risk of cancer in offspring, a Scandinavian registry-based nested case-control study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Cancer 2015; 15(1):398.
- Advances in understanding and treating liver diseases during pregnancy: A review. [REVIEW]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 May 7; 21(17):5183-5190.
- Adverse obstetric and neonatal outcomes in women with mental disorders. [Journal Article]
- Thromb Res 2015 Feb.:S60-3.
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage due to Venous Thrombosis of Developmental Venous Anomaly during Pregnancy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2015 Apr 18.
- Neurodevelopmental delay in children exposed in utero to hyperemesis gravidarum. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2015 Jun.:79-84.
- Maternal, pregnancy and fetal outcomes in de novo anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody disease in pregnancy: a systematic review. [Journal Article]
- Clin Kidney J 2014 Oct; 7(5):450-6.
- Helicobacter pylori Infection Is Associated with an Increased Risk of Hyperemesis Gravidarum: A Meta-Analysis. [Journal Article]
- Gastroenterol Res Pract 2015.:278905.