Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Bioelectrical impedance spectroscopy to estimate fluid balance in critically ill patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Monit Comput 2015 May 29.
- Weight management in Ramadan. [Journal Article]
- J Pak Med Assoc 2015 May; 65(5 Suppl 1):S54-6.
- The role of memory in the relationship between attention toward thin-ideal media and body dissatisfaction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eat Weight Disord 2015 May 23.
- Visual exposure to obesity: experimental effects on attraction toward overweight men and mate choice in females. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Obes (Lond) 2015 May 22.
- Preclinical and Clinical Studies for Sodium Tungstate: Application in Humans. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Cell Immunol 2015 Feb; 6(1)
- Measuring Dietary Restraint Status: Comparisons between the Dietary Intent Scale and the Restraint Scale. [Journal Article]
- Front Nutr 2015.:8.
- Middle and Long-Term Impact of a Very Low-Carbohydrate Ketogenic Diet on Cardiometabolic Factors: A Multi-Center, Cross-Sectional, Clinical Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- High Blood Press Cardiovasc Prev 2015 May 19.
- Performance of busulfan dosing guidelines for pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplant conditioning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2015 May 11.
- Comparison of FDG-PET/CT images between chronic renal failure patients on hemodialysis and controls. [Journal Article]
- Am J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2015; 5(2):204-11.
- Narcissism as a moderator of satisfaction with body image in young women with extreme underweight and obesity. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0126724.