Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Validation of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Recommendations for Caloric Provision to Critically Ill Obese Patients: A Pilot Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 2015 Apr 20.
- A qualitative study exploring pregnant women's weight-related attitudes and beliefs in UK: the BLOOM study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2015 Apr 22; 15(1):99.
- Large-for-Size Liver Transplant: A Single-Center Experience. [Journal Article]
- Exp Clin Transplant 2015 Apr.:108-10.
- Estimating glomerular filtration rate in obese subjects. [Journal Article]
- Obes Res Clin Pract 2015 Mar-Apr; 9(2):152-7.
- The use of double lumen cannula for veno-venous ECMO in trauma patients with ARDS. [Journal Article]
- Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2015; 23(1):30.
- Effects of Obesity and Obesity-Related Molecules on Canine Mammary Gland Tumors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Pathol 2015 Apr 16.
- Bones, body parts, and sex appeal: An analysis of #thinspiration images on popular social media. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Body Image 2015 Apr 13.:54-61.
- Change in body weight and body image in young adults: a longitudinal study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Public Health 2015.:222.
- Mobilization of hematopoietic progenitor stem cells in allogeneic setting with lenograstim by subcutaneous injection, in daily or twice-daily dosing: a single-center prospective study with historical control. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transfusion 2015 Apr 9.
- Are patients with low body mass index candidates for deep inferior epigastric perforator flaps for unilateral breast reconstruction? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microsurgery 2015 Mar 28.