Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- ZEB1 transcriptionally regulated carbonic anhydrase 9 mediates the chemoresistance of tongue cancer via maintaining intracellular pH. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Cancer 2015; 14(1):84.
- Quality of life measurements as an indicator for timing of support after oesophagectomy for cancer: a prospective study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Health Serv Res 2015 Mar 12; 15(1):96.
- Distinct increased outliers among 136 rectal cancer patients assessed by γH2AX. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Radiat Oncol 2015; 10(1):36.
- Maternal mortality: a cross-sectional study in global health. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Global Health 2015; 11(1):4.
- Dual-imaging model of SQUID biosusceptometry for locating tumors targeted using magnetic nanoparticles. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nanobiotechnology 2015; 13(1):11.
- Compensatory growth in novel Drosophila Akt1 mutants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Res Notes 2015; 8(1):77.
- Increased expression of the long non-coding RNA ANRIL promotes lung cancer cell metastasis and correlates with poor prognosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Pathol 2015 Mar 27; 10(1):14.
- Do frontline health care providers know enough about artemisinin-based combination therapy to rationally treat malaria? A cross-sectional survey in Gezira State, Sudan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Malar J 2015; 14(1):131.
- Serological differentiation of antibodies against Rickettsia helvetica, R. raoultii, R. slovaca, R. monacensis and R. felis in dogs from Germany by a micro-immunofluorescent antibody test. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parasit Vectors 2015; 8(1):126.
- Benchmarking health system performance across districts in Zambia: a systematic analysis of levels and trends in key maternal and child health interventions from 1990 to 2010. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Med 2015; 13(1):69.