Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Live Predators, Robots, and Computer-Animated Images Elicit Differential Avoidance Responses in Zebrafish. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Zebrafish 2015 Mar 3.
- Association of first-line and second-line antiretroviral therapy adherence. [Journal Article]
- Open Forum Infect Dis 2014 Sep; 1(2):ofu079.
- Multiphoton excitation of fluorescent probes. [Journal Article]
- Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2015; 2015(3):pdb.top086116.
- Evaluating the activity of the filamentous growth mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in yeast. [Journal Article]
- Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2015; 2015(3):pdb.prot085092.
- Macronutrient balance, reproductive function, and lifespan in aging mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Mar 2.
- The ethical and policy implications of research on income inequality and child well-being. [Journal Article]
- Pediatrics 2015 Mar.:S39-47.
- Psychosocial work environment and leisure-time physical activity: the Stormont Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Occup Med (Lond) 2015 Mar 1.
- Could nocturia be an indicator of an undiagnosed sleep disorder in male veterans? [Journal Article]
- Urology 2015 Mar; 85(3):641-7.
- Factors associated with health-related quality of life among injection drug users at methadone clinics in Taipei, Taiwan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Chin Med Assoc 2015 Feb 26.
- Environmental implications of anaerobic digestion for manure management in dairy farms in Mexico: a life cycle perspective. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Technol 2015 Mar 3.:1-38.