Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Progressive Coronary Dilatation Predicts Worse Outcome in Kawasaki Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr 2016 Feb 4.
- Suboptimal medication-related quality of care preceding hospitalisation of older patients. [Journal Article]
- Med J Aust 2015 Sep 7; 203(5):220.
- Measurement of Resistive Plantar Flexion Torque of the Ankle during Passive Stretch in Healthy Subjects and Patients with Poststroke Hemiplegia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2016 Feb 3.
- UCA1 overexpression predicts clinical outcome of patients with ovarian cancer receiving adjuvant chemotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2016 Feb 6.
- From catchment to fish: Impact of anthropogenic pressures on gill histopathology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2016 Feb 4.:972-986.
- Assessing redox potential of a native tree from the Brazilian Atlantic Rainforest: a successful evaluation of oxidative stress associated to a new power generation source of an oil refinery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2016 Feb 3.:861-870.
- Development and application of freshwater sediment-toxicity benchmarks for currently used pesticides. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2016 Feb 3.:835-850.
- The association between Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Psychiatry as the specialty choice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Med Educ 2016.:48-51.
- Variations of immune parameters in the lined seahorse Hippocampus erectus after infection with enteritis pathogen of Vibrio parahaemolyticus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fish Shellfish Immunol 2016 Feb 3.
- Building up a QSAR model for toxicity toward Tetrahymena pyriformis by the Monte Carlo method: A case of benzene derivatives. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Toxicol Pharmacol 2016 Jan 18.:135-145.