Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Function through bio-inspired, synthesis-informed design: step-economical syntheses of designed kinase inhibitors†Dedicated to Max Malacria, a friend and scholar whose science and creative contributions to step-economical synthesis have inspired us all and moved the field closer to the ideal.‡Electronic supplementary information (ESI) available: Synthetic procedures and spectral data. See DOI: 10.1039/c4qo00228hClick here for additional data file. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Org Chem Front 2014 Dec 29; 1(10):1166-1171.
- Mechanistic investigations reveal that dibromobimane extrudes sulfur from biological sulfhydryl sources other than hydrogen sulfide†Electronic supplementary information (ESI) available: Experimental details, pH stability data for BTE, NMR spectra. See DOI: 10.1039/c4sc01875cClick here for additional data file. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chem Sci 2015 Jan 1; 6(1):294-300.
- How have the Eastern European countries of the former Warsaw Pact developed since 1990? A bibliometric study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scientometrics 2015.:1101-1117.
- Cross-National Variations in Student Employment and Academic Performance: The Roles of National Context and International Law. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Comp Educ Rev 2014; 58(4):621-652.
- Neural mechanisms for integrating prior knowledge and likelihood in value-based probabilistic inference. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Jan 28; 35(4):1792-805.
- Alpha and Beta band event-related desynchronization reflects kinematic regularities. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Jan 28; 35(4):1627-37.
- CyanOmics: an integrated database of omics for the model cyanobacterium Synechococcus sp. PCC 7002. [Journal Article]
- Database (Oxford) 2015.
- The AURKA/TPX2 axis drives colon tumorigenesis cooperatively with MYC. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Oncol 2015 Jan 28.
- Regulation of dendrimer/dextran material performance by altered tissue microenvironment in inflammation and neoplasia. [Journal Article]
- Sci Transl Med 2015 Jan 28; 7(272):272ra11.
- Evidence for active maintenance of phylotranscriptomic hourglass patterns in animal and plant embryogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Biol Evol 2015 Jan 27.