Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Predicting involvement of polycomb repressive complex 2 in direct conversion of mouse fibroblasts into induced neural stem cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stem Cell Res Ther 2015; 6(1):42.
- A property-based analysis of human transcription factors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Res Notes 2015; 8(1):82.
- Mentoring the next generation of physician-scientists in Japan: a cross-sectional survey of mentees in six academic medical centers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Med Educ 2015; 15(1):54.
- Working mechanism of a multidimensional computerized adaptive test for fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Health Qual Life Outcomes 2015; 13(1):23.
- Redox proteomics identification of specifically carbonylated proteins in the hippocampi of triple transgenic Alzheimer's disease mice at its earliest pathological stage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Proteomics 2015 Apr 15.
- Genomic data assimilation using a higher moment filtering technique for restoration of gene regulatory networks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Syst Biol 2015; 9(1):14.
- Transforming students into digital academics: a challenge at both the individual and the institutional level. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Med Educ 2015; 15(1):48.
- Regional differences of testicular artery blood flow in post pubertal and pre-pubertal dogs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Vet Res 2015; 11(1):47.
- Factors influencing health professions students' use of computers for data analysis at three Ugandan public medical schools: a cross-sectional survey. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Res Notes 2015; 8(1):54.
- Translating the science into practice: shaping rehabilitation practice to enhance recovery after brain damage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Prog Brain Res 2015.:331-360.