Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Time-course gene profiling and networks in demethylated retinoblastoma cell line. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2015 Jun 25.
- Oxytocin enhances implicit social conformity to both in-group and out-group opinions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychoneuroendocrinology 2015 Jun 17.:114-119.
- Factors and Influences That Determine the Choices of Surgery Residency Applicants. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Surg Educ 2015 Jul 1.
- A decade from discovery to therapy: Lingo-1, the dark horse in neurological and psychiatric disorders. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Biobehav Rev 2015 Jul 1.
- Preferential awareness of protofacial stimuli in autism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cognition 2015 Jul 2.:129-134.
- Review and Hypothesis. New insights into the reaction mechanism of transhydrogenase: swivelling the dIII component may gate the proton channel. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- FEBS Lett 2015 Jul 1.
- A DFT/TDDFT investigation of the excited state proton transfer reaction of fisetin chromophore. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 2015 Jun 29.:368-374.
- Risk of thromboembolic events after protocolized warfarin reversal with 3-factor prothrombin complex concentrate and factor VIIa. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Emerg Med 2015 Jun 12.
- Evaluation of long-term outcomes of very old patients admitted to intensive care: Survival, functional status, quality of life, and quality-adjusted life-years. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Crit Care 2015 May 19.
- HDA6-defective mutants show increased expression and acetylation of ETC1 and GL2 with small but significant effects on root epidermis cellular pattern. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant Physiol 2015 Jul 4.