Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Treatment for inclusion body myositis. [Journal Article]
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015.:CD001555.
- Longitudinal Mixed-Effect Model Analysis of the Association between Global and Tissue-Specific Brain Atrophy and Lesion Accumulation in Patients with Clinically Isolated Syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2015 Jun 25.
- Long-term (up to 4.5 years) treatment with fingolimod in multiple sclerosis: results from the extension of the randomised TRANSFORMS study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2015 Jun 25.
- Adherence to, and effectiveness of, subcutaneous interferon β-1a administered by RebiSmart® in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis: results of the 1-year, observational SMART study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Opin Drug Deliv 2015 Jun 22.:1-12.
- [Experience of using interferon Β-1a biosimilans (cinnovex and genfaxon-44) in the Moscow Multiple Sclerosis Center]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova 2015; 115(2 Vypusk 2 Rasseiannyi skleroz):51-56.
- Profile of PEGylated interferon beta in the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ther Clin Risk Manag 2015.:759-66.
- A Network Meta-Analysis of Efficacy and Evaluation of Safety of Subcutaneous Pegylated Interferon Beta-1a versus Other Injectable Therapies for the Treatment of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0127960.
- Cumulative Review of Thrombotic Microangiopathy, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, and Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Reports with Subcutaneous Interferon β-1a. [Journal Article]
- Adv Ther 2015 May; 32(5):445-54.
- A pilot, longitudinal, 24-week study to evaluate the effect of interferon beta-1a subcutaneous on changes in susceptibility-weighted imaging-filtered phase assessment of lesions and subcortical deep-gray matter in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2015 Mar; 8(2):59-70.
- Early magnetic resonance imaging predictors of clinical progression after 48 months in clinically isolated syndrome patients treated with intramuscular interferon β-1a. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Neurol 2015 Jul; 22(7):1113-23.