Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Less Frequent and Less Severe Flu-Like Syndrome in Interferon Beta-1a Treated Multiple Sclerosis Patients with at Least One Allele Bearing the G>C Polymorphism at Position -174 of the IL-6 Promoter Gene. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(8):e0135441.
- Monitoring medication adherence in multiple sclerosis using a novel web-based tool: A pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Telemed Telecare 2015 Aug 6.
- [Current immunotherapy of multiple sclerosis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Nervenarzt 2015 Aug; 86(8):1031-44.
- Protective Associations of HDL with Blood Brain Barrier Injury in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Lipid Res 2015 Aug 4.
- Effect of intramuscular interferon beta-1a on gray matter atrophy in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: A retrospective analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mult Scler 2015 Aug 3.
- EDSS Change Relates to Physical HRQoL While Relapse Occurrence Relates to Overall HRQoL in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Receiving Subcutaneous Interferon β -1a. [Journal Article]
- Mult Scler Int 2015.:631989.
Objective.To compare patterns of associations of changes in mental and physical health dimensions of health-related quality of life (HRQoL) over time with relapse occurrence and changes in Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) scores in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS). Methods. This 24-month, phase IV, observational study enrolled 334 patients with RMS who received interferon β-1a 44 μg or 22 μg subcutaneously three times weekly. At each 6-month visit, patients completed the Multiple Sclerosis Quality of Life-54 (MSQOL-54) and site investigators assessed EDSS and recorded relapse occurrence. A generalized linear model procedure was used for multivariable analyses (per protocol) that explored unique associations of EDSS score change and relapse occurrence with MSQOL-54 physical health composite score (PCS) and mental health composite score (MCS).
Results.HRQoL improved over 2 years among those who completed the study. Occurrence of ≥1 relapse was significantly associated with lower MSQOL-54 PCS and MCS. Changes in EDSS score were significantly associated with MSQOL-54 PCS, but not MCS.
Conclusions.HRQoL assessments, particularly those that examine mental health, may provide information on the general health status of patients with RMS that would not be recognized using traditional clinician-assessed measures of disease severity and activity. This trial is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov; identifier: NCT01141751.
- Postmarketing Safety Profile of Subcutaneous Interferon Beta-1a Given 3 Times Weekly: A Retrospective Administrative Claims Analysis. [Journal Article]
- J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2015 Aug; 21(8):650-60.
- Basal buffer systems for a newly glycosylated recombinant human interferon-β with biophysical stability and DoE approaches. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Pharm Sci 2015 Oct 12.:177-89.
- Adherence to Disease Modifying Drugs among Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in Germany: A Retrospective Cohort Study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0133279.
- Alemtuzumab in Multiple Sclerosis: Mechanism of Action and Beyond. [Journal Article, Review]
- Int J Mol Sci 2015; 16(7):16414-39.