Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Two Multiple Sclerosis Quality-of-Life Measures: Comparison in a National Sample. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Neurol Sci 2015 Jan 14.:1-9.
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of multiple sclerosis: key clinical trial results and considerations for use. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2015 Jan; 8(1):31-45.
- Tumefactive multiple sclerosis and hepatitis C virus 2a/2C infection: Dual benefit of long-term interferon beta-1a therapy? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol Sci 2015 Jan 3.
- Effect of switching from intramuscular interferon β-1a to oral fingolimod on time to relapse in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis enrolled in a 1-year extension of TRANSFORMS. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Contemp Clin Trials 2014 Dec 26.:69-74.
- [Use of interferon-β in the treatment of multiple sclerosis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Nihon Rinsho 2014 Nov; 72(11):2003-9.
- Grey matter atrophy in patients suffering from multiple sclerosis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Ideggyogy Sz 2014 Sep 30; 67(9-10):293-300.
- Oral disease-modifying therapies for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Am J Health Syst Pharm 2015 Jan 1; 72(1):25-38.
- Does interferon beta therapy affect survival of multiple sclerosis patients? [REVIEW]
- Neurol Neurochir Pol 2014 November - December; 48(6):436-441.
- Comparative effectiveness of glatiramer acetate and interferon beta formulations in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mult Scler 2014 Dec 5.